Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

• 15-04-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Vardy out

Benteke in

Brunt out

PVA in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Needs to be renamed
    Welcome back PVA GW 34 transfers
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Thinking maybe Bailly and Ibra in this week. PVA could become an option if he is a surprise starter today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Lukaku out. Ibra in. 7 dgw players. Go wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    Needs to be renamed
    Welcome back PVA GW 34 transfers
    :D

Pah! The cool kids have had him in their teams for the past 2 months. :cool::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Vardy out Kane in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Probably Costa and someone out to bring in Ibra and someone else. Looked at replacing Siggy but not many tempting options for 7.2 (I can't get Son) so perhaps downgrade my already cheap defence, probably McAuley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thinking Foster and Aguero to Ibra and Valdes. Have Chambers and Valencia so might swap one of those either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Will only be looking at boro players for the dgw as I don't fancy palace to get much with their fixtures or United for that matter. Considering getting rid of alli as he's gone off the boil a little and origi for hazard and negredo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Aenaes wrote: »
    Probably Costa and someone out to bring in Ibra and someone else. Looked at replacing Siggy but not many tempting options for 7.2 (I can't get Son) so perhaps downgrade my already cheap defence, probably McAuley.

Actually, still have my WC. I haven't had much time for tinkering/planning my team this season but after looking around here a little I've made this team today:

Jakupovic Pickford
    Bailly Davies Gibson Holgate Stephens
    Hazard King Alli Zaha Can
    Lukaku Kane Ibra

I could change Can to Capoue/Fletcher and use the .2m to "upgrade" Jaku to Hennessey but is anyone actually going to play Hennessey for his DGW?

I'm probably WCing on the wrong week but I think if I don't do it this week I probably won't use it and, as you can see above, I'll probably be doing a -4 next week otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Tripling up on Spurs players might not be such a bad idea

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Siggy to Townsend will be one. He scored in a dgwk last season, I remember it fondly. Probably Brunt to Bailly too. Don't know what to do about Ibra. Would mean having to sell Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Any spare seats left on the Andros Townsend Spacecraft experience?

Pedro out > Spacecraft in.

And one from Kane, Aguero and Lukaku to make way for Benteke I reckon.

And one from Kane, Aguero and Lukaku to make way for Benteke I reckon.

With kane and lukaku all out for the golden boot I would hesitantly suggest aguero

Brunt out most likely
    Will play siggy and becnh llorente as it stands . Hopefully get to sell him the following week

Im going for Ibra in for Aguero, higher score potential imo

Im going for Ibra in for Zlatan, higher score potential imo

Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ibra in for Zlatan

Might do Aguero in for Kun

Im going for Ibra in for Zlatan, higher score potential imo

I'd be thinking there will be nothing between them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

If Ibra gets rested a Zlatan haul could be a major differencial

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Zlatan and PVA in.....

Is going without Ibra this week potential suicide? Have Kane Lukaku and Benteke and don't want to sell any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

With kane and lukaku all out for the golden boot I would hesitantly suggest aguero

I'd say Aguero has a thing or two to prove too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Kane out, Harry in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Is going without Ibra this week potential suicide? Have Kane Lukaku and Benteke and don't want to sell any of them.

I'm going without him - let's face it (this is coming from a Utd fan) United have been struggling to score. Burnley away who have a great clean sheet record is tough at the best of times, and City away could easily be very tight and cagey 0-0 or a City goal-fest.

So, I guess my point is, when he now inevitably bags 2 or 3 goals, you will at least have company :o

km79 wrote:
    Eh?

Haha, Zlatan on the brain it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭LostArt

Sanchez and Diomande -> Zaha and Ibra

Thinking Siggy to King might make more sense than doubling up on Palace attack. Potential -8:

Brunt to Bailly
    Siggy to King
    Maguire to Gibson

Lukaku to Ibra for a further hit will be considered...

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Lukaku or Kane out for Ibra?

Benteke my other striker so keeping him (dgw).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Aguero to Ibra and then figure out if a -4 or a -8 is feasible to add 2 more DGW players.
    Only have Zaha so far but none of the rest are jumping out at me. Will probably do Origi to Benteke too though.

Advertisement