Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that world war 3 is imminent

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The 2 previous world wars were fought with different characteristics.

WW1 was fought in trenches and territorial gains.

WW2 was fought in the air, with sharp land grabs following aerial bombardments.

WW3 begun when they flew planes into the Twin Towers. It is being fought through surgical air strikes, guerrilla attacks and cultural colonisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

pangbang wrote: »
    Nows the time to stock up on sporks, you'll make millions selling to the mutated class.

Millions of what, however, is the question.

Bottle caps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Kay Burley and the likes must be licking their lips. Imagine! A World War!

Breaking News all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

JamboMac wrote: »
    So that world war 3 seems to be coming ever closer, are you prepared for the fallout?

Will you be signing up for the military or do you have a bunker or somewhere?

Honestly really thought this was unlikely to happen, but with trumps seeming lack of intellect it looks like it will happen.

It'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

I'm wrapping my house in tinfoil as i speak

Erika better do the same. God knows what will happen if she loses it. Probably just take the neighbor's house. Cos she says so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

milehip wrote: »
    The concept of a symbolic clock is as nourshing to the intellect as a picture of oxygen is to a drowning man (sic)

PARKLIFE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

The world has been at war for centuries, it just ebbs and flows. Trump is nuts, the North Korean lad is nuts things could become interesting but I assume there are clearer heads near each of these idiots to remind them that you can't win a nuclear war. However I frankly don't give a sh!t, the nonsense has to end sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭CaptainR

World Wars are a bit like The Godfather, the first one was great but the second one was even better. Now they've waited too long for the final instalment and I fear it'll all be a bit disappointing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

JamboMac wrote: »
    So that world war 3 seems to be coming ever closer, are you prepared for the fallout?

Will you be signing up for the military or do you have a bunker or somewhere?

Honestly really thought this was unlikely to happen, but with trumps seeming lack of intellect it looks like it will happen.

The Toecutter, the Lord Humungus, Aunty Entity and Immortan Joe would gain from WW3 but not Donald Trump. The latter would lose out to the former and I don't think Trump is Mad Max, Not so Mad Donald maybe. He benefits from continuity and no world war will come unless America and Russia/China decide to do it. That won't happen.

The media has really done a job on a lot of ye. Though it's easy to see why when looking at what sites like the Guardian have to pander to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

jamesbere wrote: »
    Yeah but is there a thunderdome
    Yep. It's Letterkenny Main Street on a Saturday night after the clubs close and the revellers flood out onto the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

nhunter100 wrote:
    The world has been at war for centuries, it just ebbs and flows. Trump is nuts, the North Korean lad is nuts things could become interesting but I assume there are clearer heads near each of these idiots to remind them that you can't win a nuclear war. However I frankly don't give a sh!t, the nonsense has to end sometime.

Sadly I think there's even weirder people in trumps ear shot explaining the benefits of such wars, and him nodding in agreement. Very strange country, he's not a particularly intelligent person

Advertisement