Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that world war 3 is imminent

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

jamesbere wrote: »
    Bubble wrap is better

Do i need something else to counteract MOAB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I picked happen eventually. You be an idiot to think nobody is going to use a nuke ever again in a conflict. Only 50 years ago ( Cuban Missile crisis) we were very close to having a Nuclear war. During the last Korean war General MacArthur wanted to use Nuclear weapons against the Chinese, but the White House refused him. Personally i think nuclear war can only be avoided when we got good leaders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

A massive trampoline

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

WW3 eventually starts in 2026. I'm going to vote for...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

Im going into the bunker real estate business. If you send me 10 grand ill put u top of the waiting list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

jamesbere wrote: »

A massive trampoline

They've got a large trampoline in Phibsboro fire station , might just do the job.

foxatron wrote: »
    Im going into the bunker real estate business. If you send me 10 grand ill put u top of the waiting list.

I've 100 euro, where on the list does that put me

They've got a large trampoline in Phibsboro fire station , might just do the job.

We can call it MOAT. Mother of all trampolines

• Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Senna wrote: »
    I love the way Trump is to blame for NK having nuclear weapons.

Good thing the Chinese have such pristine clean hands on that score.

Incredible that they are still yabbering ineffectually about parties talking, dialogue and such tried and proven ineffectuals.
    "I think that all relevant parties should be highly vigilant with regards to this situation."

The Chinese foreign minister actually just said that - and people have been muttering about Boris Johnson not being up to scratch. Sorry, Wang, kum bah yah doesn't look like it's going to make top of the pops just at the moment. Try massing a million troops and half your tanks along the border, revving their engines, and you might stand a chance of a number one hit. At number two, on this weeks charts, should be: 'stop those incursions of our sacred airspace with all those jets, I am very annoyed and if you don't watch out we will retaliate and attack your 1.2 Billion people with our sharpened chop sticks.'

• Registered Users Posts: 33,111 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

JamboMac wrote: »
    So that world war 3 seems to be coming ever closer, are you prepared for the fallout?

Will you be signing up for the military or do you have a bunker or somewhere?

Honestly really thought this was unlikely to happen, but with trumps seeming lack of intellect it looks like it will happen.

This bit made me laugh! Militaries are going to be useless in a neuclear war!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

Will they be deploying MILF?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This bit made me laugh! Militaries are going to be useless in a neuclear war!

It would never 100% nuclear, wouldn't be anything left then. Even what isn't hit would become useless with fallout blown on the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Half the people on the planet are below average intelligence.

As long as we keep a few smarter ones in control of things we'll be fine.

Trump is too smart to do anything to start ww3. Hes picking on Afghanistan. Using that to show how powerful he is to the others

• Registered Users Posts: 60,374 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Doomsday Clock is at two and a half minutes to midnight at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

The Doomsday Clock is at two and a half minutes to midnight at the moment.

The concept of a symbolic clock is as nourshing to the intellect as a picture of oxygen is to a drowning man (sic)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,111 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Half the people on the planet are below average intelligence.

As long as we keep a few smarter ones in control of things we'll be fine.

Trump is too smart to do anything to start ww3. Hes picking on Afghanistan. Using that to show how powerful he is to the others

HE might be, some of the others I'm not so sure about...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

cnocbui wrote: »
    Good thing the Chinese have such pristine clean hands on that score.

Incredible that they are still yabbering ineffectually about parties talking, dialogue and such tried and proven ineffectuals.

The Chinese foreign minister actually just said that - and people have been muttering about Boris Johnson not being up to scratch. Sorry, Wang, kum bah yah doesn't look like it's going to make top of the pops just at the moment. Try massing a million troops and half your tanks along the border, revving their engines, and you might stand a chance of a number one hit. At number two, on this weeks charts, should be: 'stop those incursions of our sacred airspace with all those jets, I am very annoyed and if you don't watch out we will retaliate and attack your 1.2 Billion people with our sharpened chop sticks.'

What are you on about?

No this won't cause WWIII. It might cause a local nuclear exchange.

The neo conservatives next target after they turn Syria into a desert is Iran. That might cause WWIII.

What are you on about?

China and North Korea.

cnocbui wrote: »
    China and North Korea.

Oh. I thought you were referring to an old British TV charts show.

• Advertisement

No this won't cause WWIII. It might cause a local nuclear exchange.

The neo conservatives next target after they turn Syria into a desert is Iran. That might cause WWIII.

No, attempting to turn Syria into a dessert while the Russians are there would start WW3, long before you could get to Iran - which just isn't on the cards anyway.

Oh. I thought you were referring to an old British TV charts show.
    That too, but only as a device.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

WW3 wont be the war your are thinking about OP

cat-wearing-helmet-pressing-red-button-science-13977774880.gif?id=

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Nope, there won't be any war.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

well if there is going to be a war lets have it now while im too old to fight yet young enough to enjoy the news media

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Klinger

Trump is just taking out the trash - don't panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

buried wrote: »
    Bring it on. I'm sick of working. The Mad Max Fury Road lifestyle looks like a bit of craic.

the-man-behind-the-awesome-flamethrower-guitar-player-in-mad-max-fury-road-is-a-popular-australian-musician.jpg

A LOT of craic

• Registered Users Posts: 35,755 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

j1iir2ap_1dkjdyn_nwrvza.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,755 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I could inadvertently start a war with that tweet.

Advertisement