Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 pack gillette fusion blades 5.90 euro (£5) each

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Gerard93

Might be able to get the £5 deal here with Parcel Wizard etc.
    £40 seems to be minimum for "home deliver" unless you are near an ASDA and can collect

Gerard93 wrote: »
    £40 seems to be minimum for "home deliver" unless you are near an ASDA and can collect

You'd probably want to be stocking up anyway to make it worthwhile with the Parcel Wizard fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,418 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Putting 4 packs in the basket on Boots comes to €45.49, despite the 4 for 30 offer being shown..

Edit - it's actually 3 packs for 30 - the offer shown is wrong..

THat's a bit silly. Is the same offer available in-store, I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

THat's a bit silly. Is the same offer available in-store, I wonder?

Same offer in store. Just picked 3 packs up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

I've been using Gillette blades for 25 years, I cannot believe I've only now discovered the Lidl (Cien) shark razor. I find it gives a better shave and lasts a lot longer. Never giving Gillette any of my hard earned again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I've been using Gillette blades for 25 years, I cannot believe I've only now discovered the Lidl (Cien) shark razor. I find it gives a better shave and lasts a lot longer. Never giving Gillette any of my hard earned again.

I will have to give them a try myself, been a Gillette user since day 1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Got these blades last year sh1te i thought

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Had you also tried the Aldi one mentioned above?
    Aldi has a carbon copy of the fusion. 5 blade and pivot head. It's 4.99 for 4 refills too. I shave daily for work and find them great. Worth a go instead of paying these extortionate prices.
    Was going to try it when my Fusion run out..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

mean gene wrote: »
    Got these blades last year sh1te i thought

Which ? Gillette or Lidl ?

I got the Gillette ones on here last year and I didn't think they were the usual quality.. Maybe it was just my perception..

I'm going to try the Lidl razor now. Shave my head twice a week so burn through them at a fierce rate..

Gillette blades are rip off but they do give a great shave..

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

https://buff.ly/2JI8fMY

Please see above offer...Goodluck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Rennaws wrote: »
    Which ? Gillette or Lidl ?

I got the Gillette ones on here last year and I didn't think they were the usual quality.. Maybe it was just my perception..

I'm going to try the Lidl razor now. Shave my head twice a week so burn through them at a fierce rate..

Gillette blades are rip off but they do give a great shave..

I also got the gillete blades last year and they were not up to scratch, been flipping between electric and cut throat lately and then picked up the Lidl 5 blade pack for €3.49 and I was impressed after the first shave
    Gillette can shag off now

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

blowin3 wrote: »
    https://buff.ly/2JI8fMY

Please see above offer...Goodluck :)

Where that link go?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Kuva wrote: »
    Where that link go?

Superdrug .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Do the Cien 5-Blades clip on to the Gillette handle?

Advertisement