Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 pack gillette fusion blades 5.90 euro (£5) each

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Any ideas on what the post code is? D11 doesn't work, I must have gone awry somewhere :(

After choosing Ireland, i put in none, no joy, so i put in NA, it worked after that!
    I got 4 packs of the ProShield Chill last time but I had some from a previous purchase left on top of those, always pays to stock up, think it's 10 years plus that I bought at full retail price :D

Were they the one's on offer the last time?

It seems with this thread, no one will have to for a very long time :)

Will have to get a bigger cabinet for all these extras.:P

Someone asked on Delivery:
    Standard Delivery - order now
    to be with you by next Monday*

FREE with your Health & Beautycard and FREE with orders over £10
    otherwise £3
    *Order before 2pm for delivery within 3-5 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

balls missed out on this :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭iguot

jonnny68 wrote: »
    balls missed out on this :(
    Gone since last night and most of Saturday aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Mine have shipped already aparantly got email this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Last years supply were delivered by courier , but got email this morning with an post tracking link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Back up to £11.79 so thread can be marked as expired again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Told OH about this when it was posted, he waited until Monday night to buy - none left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Mine have shipped already aparantly got email this morning
    Usually how long is it until they arrive after they're shipped? Are they coming from the USA?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Usually how long is it until they arrive after they're shipped? Are they coming from the USA?

About 3-4 days, delivered from the UK.

Anybody else's anpost tracking number still not being recognised? I presume this is anpost holding things up as usual. Just wondering are others in the same boat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DarkBlonde

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Anybody else's anpost tracking number still not being recognised? I presume this is anpost holding things up as usual. Just wondering are others in the same boat?

Yeah mine is. This has been happening a lot lately with anything I order from the uk using An Post with the exception of Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you put the tracking number in to the Royal Mail checker it should show the date if left UK, it should then show up on An Post tracking system a day or so later.

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

If you put the tracking number in to the Royal Mail checker it should show the date if left UK, it should then show up on An Post tracking system a day or so later.

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

Not recognised there either. I'll give it a few days and contact them if there's no progress. Perhaps tbey took more orders than they had stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Not recognised there either. I'll give it a few days and contact them if there's no progress. Perhaps tbey took more orders than they had stock.

Ah don't say that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Relax guys, we will get them. Superdrug are not some 2-bit operation. This was an intentional sale. The stock was relisted also for a period. I'm certain all orders will be honoured. It's not like they are out of stock either.

Look on the bright side: a few extra days growth will make for an even closer shave when you eventually do get them.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Mine arrived a few days ago. My location helps I would imagine.

dodzy wrote: »
    Relax guys, we will get them. Superdrug are not some 2-bit operation. This was an intentional sale. The stock was relisted also for a period. I'm certain all orders will be honoured. It's not like they are out of stock either.

Look on the bright side: a few extra days growth will make for an even closer shave when you eventually do get them.;)
    I've full faith in Superdrug, as you say they are not a 2-bit operation, it's anpost that I would be more concerned about. It is a bit odd that the tracking number still isn't recognised despite me getting the despatch email with tracking number a few days ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

I haven't received a dispatch email only a receipt when ordered last Friday.
    was much quicker last year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

vickers209 wrote: »
    I haven't received a dispatch email only a receipt when ordered last Friday.
    was much quicker last year

Same

I've full faith in Superdrug, as you say they are not a 2-bit operation, it's anpost that I would be more concerned about. It is a bit odd that the tracking number still isn't recognised despite me getting the despatch email with tracking number a few days ago now.

I'm surprised that people received tracking numbers as these blades were sent via regular post un-tracked. Are people possibly confusing their order number with a tracking number I wonder ?

Anyway, 4-5 days shipping so I'm expecting mine on Monday or thereabouts having received shipping notification email on the 17th.

For those who have not yet received a dispatch email, no harm giving them a bell quoting your order number (received immediately after payment) to put your minds at rest, on 1890949899 (from IRL)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I'm surprised that people received tracking numbers as these blades were sent via regular post un-tracked. Are people possibly confusing their order number with a tracking number I wonder ?

The tracking number is different than the order number on mine, I was surprised to even see a tracking link on the email. Doubt it was sent tracked though and it turns out to be some glitch instead as the tracking hasn't activated.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

The tracking number Anpost tracking number, I suppose it will be like when Amazon dispatch using Anpost tracking numbers, they take a few days to show up on the tracking, is been 4 full days since shipped, lets hope they start tracking over the weekend.

nava wrote: »
    The tracking number Anpost tracking number, I suppose it will be like when Amazon dispatch using Anpost tracking numbers, they take a few days to show up on the tracking, is been 4 full days since shipped, lets hope they start tracking over the weekend.
    There is no tracking on these blades.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

There is no tracking on these blades.

There's in mine, anpost number format CE........IE

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Likewise here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭jeffk

2vdfp14.png

When i click on tracking in the dispatch email

cjlawlor wrote: »
    Likewise here
    Sorry lads. Apologies. SD Customer Service assured me that the blades orders were dispatched by non-tracked postage and "not to worry that the tracking link in the dispatch confirmation email shows up nothing". You must be special :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ColmEm

Just got an update from my tracking app that mine have arrived in the Dublin Parcel Centre. Would guess most/all will be delivered Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ColmEm

Sorry lads. Apologies. SD Customer Service assured me that the blades orders were dispatched by non-tracked postage and "not to worry that the tracking link in the dispatch confirmation email shows up nothing". You must be special :D

Sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

vickers209 wrote: »
    Just ran out of last years supply of blades got from super-drug.
    Until Monday a four pack is £5 with free delivery to Ireland for orders over £10:D

http://www.superdrug.com/Gillette/Gillette-Fusion-Manual-Blades-x-4/p/305960

e0517gsh_home_gilletteFLASHSALE_Only.jpg

Huge thanks Vickers for this. Hubby collected his blades in Belfast today.

Advertisement