Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another rape and grooming gang busted in the UK

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

In some of their countries of origin not only would they not do a day in jail but the victims would be prosecuted for "adultery". Just sayin.

I know, that siht totally boils my p!ss.
    And then these types arrive in other countries and expect to have allowances made for them.
    They should be fed to hungry pigs for what they do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

OK. Maybe you don't know Sikhs aren't Muslims.

He has a seikh name but he could still be a Muslim. Singh merely means lion.

Anyway the rest of them are Muslims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

This is the contemporary version of a group that can't be called out. In the past it was the Church or Saville and co.

Today Pakistani rape gangs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

K.Flyer wrote: »
    At least in the U.K. if found guilty they stand to serve appropriately long prison terms, if it was here in Ireland they would probably just get suspended sentences and asked not to do it again. :mad:
    As for their ethnic background, who gives a flying fcuk, evil scumbags are evil scumbags, wherever they come from. The Catholic church in up there in top part of the league table when it comes to child abuse as well and not enough people taken to task about it.

As nice as it would be to ignore ethnic background this ignoring was an important reason why the cases never came to court, culture of fear around calling out minority gangs. So don't be so quick on that one. Also, the girls was often abused along ethnic lines, so it was an element. You can't just universally exclude background because sometimes it is a part of the story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Do you think they care?

"They've got a foreign name! They must be rapists!!"

"They've got a foreign name! They must be innocent because to suggest otherwise is racist and Islamophobic!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

scopper wrote: »
    As nice as it would be to ignore ethnic background this ignoring was an important reason why the cases never came to court, culture of fear around calling out minority gangs. So don't be so quick on that one.
    I agree with you and your point, these scumbags quickly play the racist card if anyone of authority as much as glances in their direction, hence the trouble in getting them to court.
    Also, the girls was often abused along ethnic lines, so it was an element. You can't just universally exclude background because sometimes it is a part of the story.
    Sorry I didn't make myself clearer. I totally get that their ethnicity is part of the problem as well. What I am trying to say is that regardless of their ethnicity they still know that they did wrong and are evil scumbags whatever their background.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

donegal. wrote: »
    ah come on now ? its obviously the same as when a catholic does something horrendous its your fault

Spot on. Catholics only abuse children because they're Catholics. Mohammed and his mates only abuse children because they're Muslims.
    What's sauce for the goose...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

And in parts of thw world where there is no religion, do you imagine that there are no scumbags fancying young women?
    Don't be naive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭C Montgomery Gurns II

Saw Tommy Robinson mention this going on years ago, people said it was just a mad thing to say, and yet here we are, it absolutely is happening. He seems to be right consistently.

A bit like Trump.

It is amazing how Trump, Farage, Robinson et al are pretty much always bang on the money. I think their unpopularity stems from people projecting their own failings and lack of critical thinking onto these boogeyman figures.

In some of their countries of origin not only would they not do a day in jail but the victims would be prosecuted for "adultery". Just sayin.

And which countries exactly are these males originally from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,931 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Your Face wrote: »
    Very little on the welfare of the victims.
    As always.

I know. Sickening to be honest. It's almost like some delight in the fact that kids were abused just cause muslims did it.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

I know. Sickening to be honest. It's almost like some delight in the fact that kids were abused just cause muslims did it.

Subtle digs aside, I'm left wondering who is really the more morally reprehensible; on one side people who would apparently revel at outrages caused by Islamic migration as it proves their point that such migration is a poor decision, on the other are those who seek to deflect/diminish/divert from the problems arising from such migration so that it may continue unfettered and they may not be seen as wrong.

Truth be told I suspect some loftier explanations on the part of the latter; must combat racism/must make sure not everyone is tarred with the same brush/must not make sure people are alienated into violent extremism - but are they really convincing explanations?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

It's the belief that a someone has thaht they are better than you, more moral than you and therefore have the right to do with you what with and to you. And if you ever speak out against them, society will ignore you and punish you even further because THEY are more "upstanding" and therefore can not be questioned.

The area in bold hurt my brain trying to decipher what you were saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

scopper wrote: »
    This is the contemporary version of a group that can't be called out. In the past it was the Church or Saville and co.

Today Pakistani rape gangs.

Except I've seen nothing to suggest they are Pakistani other indeed immigrants atal :confused:

It's a British problem tbh

Though I do think they should get the death penalty for what they've done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

was i wrong to presume their country of origin was England ?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Who are you talking about? What comment brought you to that conclusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Who are you talking about? What comment brought you to that conclusion?

Do you not know the rules? You're not allowed criticise the perpetrators without expressing your sorrow for the victims because that would mean you don't give a sh*t about them or something...

Do you not know the rules? You're not allowed criticise the perpetrators without expressing your sorrow for the victims because that would mean you don't give a sh*t about them or something...

Did Jupiter Kid express his or her sorrow?

Anyway he or she said it's as if people are delighted kids were abused. That's more than saying people just don't give a sh*t.

Goes without saying people are shocked. To think otherwise is bad minded.

The element someone else mentioned of the males of whole families participating in the abuse gangs is one reason why it is different to the other abuse rings you hear about. I've never heard of it happening in the other ones in the news, anyway.

Someone else mentioned the Pakistani thing I don't remember the name of Bhazi something? It involves boys anyway. If you ignore all that then, yeah, it's no different to the other horrible rings, but how can salient facts just be brushed under the carpet and not even examined?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

That's a fairly disgusting claim to make in fairness.
    I seriously doubt there are normal people who are happy to see children being abused.
    Why don't you make a positive contribution to the thread rather than just trying to wind people up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

In these cases, the prime concern should be for the victims of this appalling abuse. That should be everyone's primary concern. To hell with whether you are left, right or centre ground here. You have thousands of young girls who have been abused.

And before blaming a subset of a religion, surely it would be better to put the blame on the monumental failings of organs of the state in nipping this whole thing in the bud as soon as they were aware of it.

Look at Rotherham for example. We are talking about massive collusion between the local Labour dominated Council, Social Services and the Police to keep this quiet. Read the Jay report.

Everyone's anger should be directed at the above as much as at the perpetrators of the crime. And thousands of people, particularly feminist groups, should have descended on Rotherham calling for the heads of all these organs of the State to resign without any payoff. And face criminal charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

The only people who take delight in the misery and suffering of others are Leftists, as this Democrat from Maine showed yet again:

What does respect for religion really mean? Islamophobia is turning into a meaningless term because of overuse by people who don't like Islam being questioned. Christianity is routinely criticised for its failings. There is no equivalent term to Islamophobia, is there? I think some people feel that religions should be above reproach. I think they should always be scrutinised because of their nature, people are willing to lead their lives in accordance with the books of religion, and that's a hell of an influence over people. Just saw a poster saying that this thread is full of Islamophobic comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

SeanW wrote: »
    The only people who take delight in the misery and suffering of others are Leftists, as this Democrat from Maine showed yet again:

Kinda contradictory, considering you used your post to present an anti-leftost post: what difference does it make what sie of the political spectrum he stands on?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

Kinda contradictory, considering you used your post to present an anti-leftost post: what difference does it make what sie of the political spectrum he stands on?
    If I understood Joeytheparrot's argument correctly, the argument was that people on the right, e.g. those opposed to multiculturalism and mass migration, were delighted that a number of children were raped, because such people could score points from the fact that the rapists were (mainly) Muslim.

This is vile garbage.

No sane person on the right delights in the misery and suffering of children in this way, and assuming that the poster is from the Left, I felt that it was appropriate to hit back with examples of people on the Left actually taking delight in the misery and suffering of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Manny89 wrote: »
    And turns out he was right. Terribly sad tales of abuse that the UK ignored.

He was right because there was a story in the news at the time about a girl being raped by a gang of Muslims. He's still a braindead moron who can barely string a sentence together.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nowadays Press TV is banned in the UK.

No it's not :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Manny89

He was right because there was a story in the news at the time about a girl being raped by a gang of Muslims. He's still a braindead moron who can barely string a sentence together.

No there wasn't. He was laughed at and mocked for months after. Soon transpired that he was right and there were loads of grooming gangs operating in the North of England.

No there wasn't. He was laughed at and mocked for months after. Soon transpired that he was right and there were loads of grooming gangs operating in the North of England.

Who? Tommy Robinson? His cousin was a victim of a grooming gang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

There are comments on the 'Muslamic Ray Guns' video that are over a year old about Muslim gangs raping girls. The uploader of the video replies to one of them. He himself is aware of Muslim gangs raping girls but is still mocking the skinhead prick. Not because he's wrong about these rapes but because the skinhead is a fucking moron.

And if you think the skinhead cares about girls being raped you're deluded. The likes of him are looking for trouble. And he'll continue to be mocked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

And if you think the skinhead cares about girls being raped you're deluded. The likes of him are looking for trouble. And he'll continue to be mocked.

What gives you reason to doubt him? Paedophiles/child molesters are universally hated, they're isolated from the rest of criminals in jail because they'll be killed. Trouble-makers are the ones who end up in jail, right?

I used to sneer at the EDL-types, but now I see them as a last line of defense, preventing English society from absolute chaos. Thankfully, the working class are the ones whom bare the brunt of the adverse effects of multiculturalism.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement