Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another rape and grooming gang busted in the UK

Options
  • 14-04-2017 8:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭

Twenty-nine people have appeared in court as part of an inquiry into child sex abuse and neglect in Huddersfield.

The alleged offences took place in the town between 2004 and 2011 and involved girls aged between 11 and 17.

Twenty-seven men appeared before magistrates accused of offences against 18 people, including rape and trafficking. Two women are charged with child neglect.

In all the 29 defendants face a total of more than 170 charges.

Protestors shouted abuse as the defendants arrived at the town's court.

One defendant, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, is charged with 54 separate counts, including 21 counts of rape.

Other charges faced by the accused include trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation, sexual activity and supply of drugs.

Most of the defendants came from Huddersfield, but others came from Bradford, Dewsbury, Dudley, Manchester and Sheffield.

They appeared in groups before district Judge Michael Fanning during a lengthy court sitting and are next due to appear at Leeds Crown Court on 11 May.

I made the mistake of mocking the "Muslamic ray guns" chap years ago. What did he know? An edl, drunken northern working class chav?

And turns out he was right. Terribly sad tales of abuse that the UK ignored.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Systemsdarken

All religions that claim they have a special knowledge from god about how we should behave are bull****. Islam included with Judaism and Christianity. Pedophilia and organized pedophile rings are not unique to Islam. We know this well in Ireland.
    If someone has evidence of muslamic ray guns I'd like to see it peer reviewed. (Irony warning)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I wonder if they will be charged with racist hate crimes.
    Probably not since as we all know it's simply not possible that they're racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

These aren't even recognised Muslims, more like rejects from their own society and home countries for being outlandish, brash and dishonest. It's a sad brush to paint but the majority of those economic migrants coming across the Med are quite the same. We see how the jungle camp became it's own outlawed society, hence why it was shut down.
    Acknowledging the true minority refugees fleeing conflict and persecution, but the majority of rest of them are their societies rejects unfortunately bringing with them their foul ways.
    Pkiernan wrote:
    I wonder if they will be charged with racist hate crimes. Probably not since as we all know it's simply not possible that they're racist.
    No sure you have to be a pink skinhead to earn that title

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Manny89 wrote: »
    And turns out he was right.

Clearly, that's the important thing in this case.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

The guys name in that link sounds Sikh to me. No denying though there sems to be a major issue with these grooming gangs of mainly Pakistani/Bengali extraction, theres also been a lot of cases involving Somalis. I remember reading an article about this issue in The Sunday Times ten years ago, it's been ongoing for years but it seems only to have become widely known after the Rotherham case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

biko wrote: »

Nowadays Press TV is banned in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Clearly, that's the important thing in this case.

Of course it is. Nothing to do with the kids no. We just have to prove all rayguns in Europe are Muslamics.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

Sick fcukers. Hope they all die screaming for their mammies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,946 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

The guys name in that link sounds Sikh to me.

Singh is absolutely a Sikh name so you could be right.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

My question is this:

Do liberals have something to answer for here?

To what extent did police being afraid of (or police being restrained from) the risk of being labeled racist or xenophobic have an impact here? The volume of kids defiled here is too high for me to support any contention that the systems and processes of the police force and our society are set up to catch these things early enough.

Are we gone too PC?

Frankly, this is disgusting. Ffs. What evil b#stards. You do not find this in other cultures, this familial gang rape practice where fathers cousins brothers all go out and rape young boys and girls together. Its becoming way too common in the news now, including more instances of bacha bazi aswell. What the hell is going on?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

myshirt wrote: »
    My question is this:

Nope. The people who are responsible for public safety certainly do though. Blaming liberals is like blaming Nigel Farage for Jo Cox's murder. Completely ridiculous and polarising.
    Are we gone too PC?

Anything to suggest that whole cultures have gone "too PC?" Trump was elected despite saying appalling things about Muslims, Mexicans and Women. Brexit was brought about partly because of scaremongering about waves of Muslims possibly immigrating to the UK. If anything, I'm more inclined to have a go at the so-called anti-PC crowd.
    Frankly, this is disgusting. Ffs. What evil b#stards. You do not find this in other cultures, this familial gang rape practice where fathers cousins brothers all go out and rape young boys and girls together. Its becoming way too common in the news now, including more instances of bacha bazi aswell. What the hell is going on?

No but you're posting on a website based in a country where the state colluded with the Catholic Church to protect paedophiles.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Nope. The people who are responsible for public safety certainly do though. Blaming liberals is like blaming Nigel Farage for Jo Cox's murder. Completely ridiculous and polarising.

Anything to suggest that whole cultures have gone "too PC?" Trump was elected despite saying appalling things about Muslims, Mexicans and Women. Brexit was brought about partly because of scaremongering about waves of Muslims possibly immigrating to the UK. If anything, I'm more inclined to have a go at the so-called anti-PC crowd.

No but you're posting on a website based in a country where the state colluded with the Catholic Church to protect paedophiles.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

What appalling things did trump say about Muslims, Mexicans and women?

And then tell me what it's got to do with Muslim child rapists in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,154 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I made the mistake of mocking the "Muslamic ray guns" chap years ago. What did he know? An edl, drunken northern working class chav?

Just to balance things, there have organised groups of Catholic men systematically raping children too, ya know...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Very little on the welfare of the victims.
    As always.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Just to balance things, there have organised groups of Catholic men systematically raping children too, ya know...

Have these groups been in court lately?

My question is this:

No. Stop tyrying to shoe-horn. As I poitned out in a previous post, this is nothing to do with religion.
    To what extent did police being afraid of (or police being restrained from) the risk of being labeled racist or xenophobic have an impact here? The volume of kids defiled here is too high for me to support any contention that the systems and processes of the police force and our society are set up to catch these things early enough.
    None. You haven;t even managed to create a link here.
    Are we gone too PC?
    Absolutely - but this didn't happen because of PC.

Oh, yes - yes you do.

The social angle isn't liberal, it's conservative. It's the belief that a someone has thaht they are better than you, more moral than you and therefore have the right to do with you what with and to you. And if you ever speak out against them, society will ignore you and punish you even further because THEY are more "upstanding" and therefore can not be questioned.

MysticMonk wrote: »
    Have these groups been in court lately?

All the time - do you ever read the news?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Saw Tommy Robinson mention this going on years ago, people said it was just a mad thing to say, and yet here we are, it absolutely is happening. He seems to be right consistently.

• Advertisement

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I never made that claim.
    MysticMonk wrote: »
    What appalling things did trump say about Muslims, Mexicans and women?

And then tell me what it's got to do with Muslim child rapists in the UK?

The question was asking if we had become too PC. I think the two examples I gave prove otherwise.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

haven't read much on this case but is there any evidence so far to suggest they were muslim ?
    the only name i've heard is definitely not muslim

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

donegal. wrote: »
    haven't read much on this case but is there any evidence so far to suggest they were muslim ?

They're brownish, and have funny names.

Therefore, muslim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

donegal. wrote: »

You'll find most of their names here

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/29-men-women-court-after-12886770

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

theres a fair amount of Mohammeds in there

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd say these gangs might be all muslim but that's not why the have raped local girls.
    It's probably a) because they can and b) because they think less of white girls than MENA girls.
    That said there have been some non-whites also raped so there are variations.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Singh is absolutely a Sikh name so you could be right.

The names are easily found online. It's a mix of sikh and probably muslim names.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

biko wrote: »
    I'd say these gangs might be all muslim but that's not why the have raped local girls.
    It's probably a) because they can and b) because they think less of white girls than MENA girls.
    That said there have been some non-whites also raped so there are variations.
    Not aware of how Muslim countries treat women and women's rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

It wasn't ignored in England. Far from it. How do you think they got them into court?
    The British Press have been talking about this case for years.
    It is a sensitive subject and you can't convict without evidence - you can't even prosecute without evidence.

Yeah, they were a shower of scumbags. And Muslims don't approve of this conduct any more than you or I do. So steady on, and less of the racist, anti-religious kneejerks, please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement