Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self realisation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

One really needs to be playing Lou Reeds " Berlin ", whilst reading this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Systemsdarken

Good for you OP. Telling some people exactly what I thought of them did me the world of good. Recognizing the reality of human relationships is always hard but always for the best. Mind you, you always meet a few new fantastically stupid self regarding fcukwits along the way but they can be put in picture too! Best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The 11 months after my old fellow died, the nonsense we worry about, the games people play and imagine are being played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Paddle your own canoe, eh?

Sure I've been doing that for 25 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Your Face wrote: »
    Did they message you back yet OP?

I asked that my thread be merged so not sure if this is directed at me. But if so, no, haven't heard back.

Some friendships do seem to wane as the years go by. I think it's fair enough though to expect a bit of mutual support though. Seems to fly over some people's heads though :confused:

Advertisement