Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't stand when strangers touch me

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

A lot of the reactions here actually seem worse than the scenarios that inspired them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

A friend of my parents gave me a hug on the street a few weeks ago. I'll be honest, I winced. I think only people whom I am close to should be in in my personal space. I'm not a huggy person. It seems false coming from someone that's not one of my friends or family.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

You'd hate me so. I always give people a rub on the arm when im saying goodbye. Habit I picked up in work. I find it harmless and it'd never bother me if someone did it to me. I find it quite friendly.

If the women at work started rubbing my arm when they were saying goodbye I'd be pretty concerned tbh

Advertisement