Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever bought blogger merchandise?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 stardoll81

Ah I didn't buy 4 pairs together, I bought 2 initially when they launched but returned and then bought the all stars last week! I know I'm a marketers dream!!! :)

At least I can say I gave them a fair go!! :)
    Yep I think Mollys all the way now!

Pippa aside I haven't bought much else blogger merchandise, I'm bad enough for buying recommendations...I've more blank canvas brushes than I care to mention!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭fg1406

I haven't bought any bloggers merch as I was of the opinion (rightly or wrongly) that they were just white label products with a higher price tag on them. I also don't like disingenuous marketing (not stating any Irish bloggers are disingenuous) but when a blogger states they are launching a product that they feel they can stand behind fully, I don't believe that, if that product has come from a catalogue.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. My sister loves pippa and went to one of her fashion factory days in Limerick and bought a pair of poco slimmers. They look great on her (but she is a skinny Minnie!) but they look and feel exactly lik RI Molly jeggings. I personally wouldn't pay an extra €60 for the Poco brand.

Also I have a MUA friend who I go to for make up for nights out, events etc and she gets free samples from suppliers. She used SoSue contour pallet on me to try it out but it was a bit greasy on my skin but would probably suit someone with normal/ dry skin. The pippa pallet was only useful for the bronzing powder as the pigment on the others was pretty poor. She said she wouldn't buy it herself.

I was considering buying Wayne Goss's brush set because he did put his heart and soul and money into them but I just can't justify the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Reading this makes me want to buy RI Molloy's!!

Haven't bought any blogger merchandise as i can't justify the price compared to high street brands.

sues nail polishes are in fab colours though but have read poor reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Ashleighc2013

anna080 wrote: »
    Would Rosie's sunglasses be white label as well? As in she just picked them from a catalogue, ordered in bulk and sold them under her brand label Aluxe?

I image they are white label. I was in Penney's the other day and they had sunglasses that looked the EXACT same, and only €4 at that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

I have the same glasses, but bought from ioffer for $5.... These are the ones from Ebay. Exact same as shown by Rosie on her snapchat today, the "Seychelles" glasses she is selling for e18.

• Advertisement

Here are the ones Rosie is selling

Images wont upload properly today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Babyspice13

Glasses_zpsctprylb2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, I know this thread was doing well.
    Because of discussion in Helpdesk I am closing all media personalities threads in this forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement