Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen/heard/read?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Post doing the rounds on facebook saying for parents to be warned that there's a portal in minecraft that brings them to the dark web where online predators can chat to the kids, my brain cant comprehend the stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Post doing the rounds on facebook saying for parents to be warned that there's a portal in minecraft that brings them to the dark web where online predators can chat to the kids, my brain cant comprehend the stupidity.

That's The Nether.
    Stuff like this is why I steer clear of Facebook. There was stuff a while back in my town that a sexual predator was targeting kids,he was driving "a silver car",loads saw him yet nobody got the number plate and nobody outside of this crowd on Facebook even heard of this happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

zerks wrote: »
    That's The Nether.
    Stuff like this is why I steer clear of Facebook. There was stuff a while back in my town that a sexual predator was targeting kids,he was driving "a silver car",loads saw him yet nobody got the number plate and nobody outside of this crowd on Facebook even heard of this happening.

I play Minecraft with the lil man, I've had to copy and paste my reply to so many people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

osarusan wrote: »
    Just saw an ad for the RTE series Daniel and Majella's Road Trip. (Daniel O'Donnell and his wife)

So that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard or seen.

The fact he's married to a woman is the weird part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

LCD wrote: »
    Great post, however I can't help but think, how is a person this thick (The American lad) gainfully employed? What industry you guys in?

I'm going to be honest i met some of the most scarily ignorant religious educated people i have ever met in my life in the states , this guy was in collage studying engineering, we were both working for a car rental place as summer jobs he was back home in Texas for the summer i was there on a J1. This guy was not dim he was completely and utterly brainwashed like i said met allot more like him over there sad really tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I'm going to be honest i met some of the most scarily ignorant religious educated people i have ever met in my life in the states , this guy was in collage studying engineering, we were both working for a car rental place as summer jobs he was back home in Texas for the summer i was there on a J1. This guy was not dim he was completely and utterly brainwashed like i said met allot more like him over there sad really tbh

No wonder he was stupid really.

Advertisement