Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,973 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    CSF wrote: »
    I can't justify Aguero to Vardy as a -4 this week. At least I don't think so. I'm thinking of bringing Vardy in next week instead.

I could get Costa for Ibra this week and Aguero to Vardy for GW30, but that wouldnt leave enough to get Sanchez for Coutinho this week. :(:(
    It's a rough oul conundrum that this Kane situation has thrown up. Aguero to Kane facilitates so much. Here's hoping he can nab a bumper score to reward us for 'having to' keep him.

Sanchez in (and potentially captain) is still a thing I want to do but i have to decide also how much I want to keep Mane. 2 blanks from the 3 games I've had him for (his haul against Arsenal was lovely though) doesn't strengthen his case with these next 2 fixtures.

I want to avoid a points hit at all costs this week because I'm already looking at benching Phil Jones away to free scoring Middlesbrough, so I can't see how a 2nd transfer in could realistically strengthen my team by 4 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

spock. wrote: »
    Hmm, might have to go with Alli instead now.
    Coutinho, Mane, Daniels --> Sánchez, Alli, Yoshida -8

Would be be benching Yoshida this week but he has a good fixture next week and 2 doubles coming up.

Think I'll have to keep Daniels for another week now that Funes Mori is risky. Thinking Coutinho and FM to Sanchez and Valencia. Not sure if Mané to Alli would be worth another -4 though?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm probably looking at another -8 this week due to my stupidity in bringing in Kane on sat night.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Think I'll have to keep Daniels for another week now that Funes Mori is risky. Thinking Coutinho and FM to Sanchez and Valencia. Not sure if Mané to Alli would be worth another -4 though?

I'm looking to get Valencia too but can't decide which of Brunt or PVA to sell for him.

I'm looking to get Valencia too but can't decide which of Brunt or PVA to sell for him.

Probably best to get rid of PVA, at least Brunt should start this week after his rest and it's a home fixture though not a great one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It's a rough oul conundrum that this Kane situation has thrown up. Aguero to Kane facilitates so much. Here's hoping he can nab a bumper score to reward us for 'having to' keep him.

Sanchez in (and potentially captain) is still a thing I want to do but i have to decide also how much I want to keep Mane. 2 blanks from the 3 games I've had him for (his haul against Arsenal was lovely though) doesn't strengthen his case with these next 2 fixtures.

I want to avoid a points hit at all costs this week because I'm already looking at benching Phil Jones away to free scoring Middlesbrough, so I can't see how a 2nd transfer in could realistically strengthen my team by 4 points.

I have FM dropped and Chambers injured so a hit looks certain. I was keeping Aguero for Liverpool anyhow.

In relation to Mane, i think if you have Couts and Mane as we do then it has to be Couts that goes.

I have FM dropped and Chambers injured so a hit looks certain. I was keeping Aguero for Liverpool anyhow.

In relation to Mane, i think if you have Couts and Mane as we do then it has to be Couts that goes.
    I agree, but it's not an option for me. At least it's not an easy one because I can't go to Sanchez for him. I think Sanchez/Coutinho wins over Mane/Alli personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I was planning on banking, but have too many flagged players to risk it really.

Thinking of moving to a strong front 8 for a few weeks. I seem to have loads of cash in the bank, so thinking of moving Kane out for Vardy, and upgrading my cheap mid (Clayton) to Sanchez for a -4.

That would leave me with this line-up:

Pickford, Heaton
    Mawson, Coleman, Brunt, Pieters, Funes Mori
    Sigurdsson, Firmino, Sanchez, Antonio, Alli
    Lukaku, Vardy, Llorente

I could go for Costa instead of Vardy, but I'd much rather have Pedro for Chelsea cover, and can get him in the following week. I'd be looking to wildcard by GW34.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Don't​ know what to do with Kane now. Had planned on getting Pedro as Chelsea cover and not sure I want to double up with Costa just yet. Plan was to get Gabbiadini soon but not for Spurs away. Would it be mad to just bench Kane and focus on midfield and defensive transfers this week? Will probably take at least a -4.

Why not do Kane to Gabbiadini now and bench him this week but use the extra funds to beef up the MF and/or Def this week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I'm probably looking at another -8 this week due to my stupidity in bringing in Kane on sat night.

Same. It's our own fault making an early transfer, but as with everything this year the punishment is fairly harsh. I swapped Aguero and Sane out for Coutinho and Kane at a cost of 4 points, mainly because I wanted a player in the Monday night game. Could be sitting pretty now with an in-form Aguero and 2 free transfers to fix my midfield, instead I'm debating a -8 to fix this mess...

To be fair, 70 points last week got my captain right so can't complain. The Phillips injury bothered me the most, I thought King would be a bigger differential

• Advertisement

I agree, but it's not an option for me. At least it's not an easy one because I can't go to Sanchez for him. I think Sanchez/Coutinho wins over Mane/Alli personally.

Yeah probably. Put in those terms my call is Sanchez/Vardy/Mane or Sanchez/Costa/Coutinho....

I think even with a -4 added both of those trump Coutinho/Mane and one of Costa or Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My team is so ****ed - FM dropped, Davies likely to be dropped for Rose, possible question marks over Sanchez, Kane injured, and Crouch. WC already used. Huge hits are going to be needed. Need to really plan them out.

What are the best teams to go with in terms of DGWs and easy fixtures?

Why not do Kane to Gabbiadini now and bench him this week but use the extra funds to beef up the MF and/or Def this week.

Funds aren't really an issue cause I sold Aguero for Llorente last week. Will take some hits over the next 2 gwks as I don't have my wildcard left to get dgwkers in.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    My team is so ****ed - FM dropped, Davies likely to be dropped for Rose, possible question marks over Sanchez, Kane injured, and Crouch. WC already used. Huge hits are going to be needed. Need to really plan them out.

For the dgwks I'll be looking to bring in:

Sanchez
    Walker/Alonso
    Pedro
    Valencia
    Alli
    Gabbiadini
    Yoshida
    Ibra when he returns

Will get at least 2 of these in this week.

Yeah probably. Put in those terms my call is Sanchez/Vardy/Mane or Sanchez/Costa/Coutinho....

I think even with a -4 added both of those trump Coutinho/Mane and one of Costa or Vardy.
    Yeah Sanchez/Vardy/Mane wins for certain there.

Yeah Sanchez/Vardy/Mane wins for certain there.

Its my gut too, and I fancy the Vardy punt. Done. Cheers!

Now with fcking Funes Mori likey to miss out do I go to -8 or play Brunt at home to Arsenal vs my likely captain Sanchez?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

If anyone is looking at a potential WC team..don't! I had a look at mine and came up with:

Pickford, Jakupovic
    Alonso, Walker, Valencia, Yoshida, Kone
    Sanchez, Eriksen, Siggy, Pedro, Redmond
    Lukaku, Vardy, Defoe.

No wiggle room for Ibra/Aguero/Costa...but it still looks so nice and shiny :pac::o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Now with fcking Funes Mori likey to miss out do I go to -8 or play Brunt at home to Arsenal vs my likely captain Sanchez?

I think Funes Mori was just dropped because of WBA's physiciality, I think he'll play the next day, also, with Baines being injured, won't Funes Mori slot in for him?

siblers wrote: »

I think Funes Mori was just dropped because of WBA's physiciality, I think he'll play the next day, also, with Baines being injured, won't Funes Mori slot in for him?
    According to Koeman Baines is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

siblers wrote: »

Yeah hard to know, Baines was hauled off at half time, but I'm not even sure if fullback is an area Funes Mori is natural at - he might have been brought off the bench as the best bench option at the time...

I'm no expert on Everton, but from reading recent reports apparently Funes Mori has been very dodgy and fans have been calling for him to be dropped for a long while. Koeman heeded and then they keep a clean sheet. What's more, it's their club captain Jagielka coming in for him - a player who arguably only lost his place due to injury.

It's all speculation, but based on the info available my call is that Funes Mori is going to be benched for the forseeable future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

sheroman01 wrote: »

Is Rose not out till April?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Morzadec wrote: »
    Yeah hard to know, Baines was hauled off at half time, but I'm not even sure if fullback is an area Funes Mori is natural at - he might have been brought off the bench as the best bench option at the time...

I'm no expert on Everton, but from reading recent reports apparently Funes Mori has been very dodgy and fans have been calling for him to be dropped for a long while. Koeman heeded and then they keep a clean sheet. What's more, it's their club captain Jagielka coming in for him - a player who arguably only lost his place due to injury.

It's all speculation, but based on the info available my call is that Funes Mori is going to be benched for the forseeable future

Jagielka lost his spot due to his bad form not injury.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-phil-jagielka-warned-boss-9341504

He's barely featured since this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

sheroman01 wrote:

naughtb4 wrote:
    Is Rose not out till April?

That's correct, Rose will start training again in April. I think there's 2 or 3 weeks left with Davies yet, maybe more. I don't plan on shifting him on until gw 31 at the earliest

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Benimar wrote: »
    If anyone is looking at a potential WC team..don't! I had a look at mine and came up with:

Pickford, Jakupovic
    Alonso, Walker, Valencia, Yoshida, Kone
    Sanchez, Eriksen, Siggy, Pedro, Redmond
    Lukaku, Vardy, Defoe.

No wiggle room for Ibra/Aguero/Costa...but it still looks so nice and shiny :pac::o

Yeah I'm on a Wildcard. Had it nice and settled until Kane messed things up. Thinking going 3-5-2 currently with....

Grant - Pickford
    Coleman - Vertonghen - Maguire - (Ward - Fernandez)
    Sanchez - Alli - Siggy - Mane - Pedro
    Costa - Lukaku - (Barnes)

If and when I need to get Kane, it'll be for Sanchez or Costa.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Jagielka lost his spot due to his bad form not injury.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-phil-jagielka-warned-boss-9341504

He's barely featured since this.

Until I finally got an Everton defender in for a hit and chose FM.

Shanotheslayer is one of our resident Everton fans i think? Any others? Help us out here....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

This week should I do:
    Sterling to Sanchez
    Or
    Aguero to Costa ???

This week should I do:
    Sterling to Sanchez
    Or
    Aguero to Costa ???
    Option A by a mile. Aguero may even be a better option than Costa this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll either be coutinho to mkyhtaran -4or Kane and coutinho to that Southampton striker if gone blank on the name and sanchez -8.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Need to dump Kane

Costa seems really boring as most above will bring him in

I am getting tempted by Vardy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

If Kane stays out, anybody know who's on pens for Spurs? And will Son likely start while Kane is out?

Advertisement