Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Billetdoux wrote: »
    Hey Redo, PM your email and I'll send them onto you. Think they're up to date to the sitting before last but you can always add those in yourself :)

Thank you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Woukd anyone be so good as to send me a constitutional grid?
    I have criminal, contract, property and equity

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Woukd anyone be so good as to send me a constitutional grid?
    I have criminal, contract, property and equity

Happy to, send on your email address :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 irishasj

Would anyone have grids for Property, Constitutional or Company?

I have Contract, Tort and Equity up to date to the last sitting, and notes, in exchange if people need them.

Please and thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LegalFianna

Billetdoux wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »
    Hi all. Happy new year everyone and I hope you all had a great Christmas. Starting to hit the books again for the first time today. Sitting Constitutional and Company which are my last two. Feeling a bit worried I'm leaving it late to start but I left my job at Christmas to study full time so I'm hoping I'll be ok.

Does anyone have exam grids for Company and/or Constitutional? All I have is a Tort grid that was up to date for the last sitting to offer in exchange.

Thanks for any help! Happy new year and best of luck with the study!

Hey Redo, PM your email and I'll send them onto you. Think they're up to date to the sitting before last but you can always add those in yourself :)
    Billetdoux, is there any chance I could get those off you too please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Redhighking

Does anyone have an up to date EU and Company law grid? Would be extremely grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Does anyone have any advice on studying EU? I have a manual to learn from, but there is SO much more info to learn than for say contract or equity. It seems like I'd have to study absolutely everything to be able to pass the exam.

I haven't started the EU course at all yet, and I don't know if it will be even possible for me to pass it along with the other 3 I am sitting. Is there enough time in 2 months to cover EU with 3 other courses (that I haven't learnt much yet either).

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭odwyer94

Does anyone have any advice on studying EU? I have a manual to learn from, but there is SO much more info to learn than for say contract or equity. It seems like I'd have to study absolutely everything to be able to pass the exam.

I haven't started the EU course at all yet, and I don't know if it will be even possible for me to pass it along with the other 3 I am sitting. Is there enough time in 2 months to cover EU with 3 other courses (that I haven't learnt much yet either).

Are you working full time?

I really hope 2 months is enough myself. I have yet to start studying for my next 4 exams (I passed Equity, Contract, Criminal and Property in October) meaning I only have 2 months to study the more difficult four subjects. On the plus side I passed my first four with minimal effort - roughly 20 hours a week for a total of 6 weeks - and I am only working 3 days a week now so hoping for the best.... Am I totally deluded in thinking I can pass at this late stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MeganC1554

Happy New Year Folks,

Has anybody compiled what they are thinking of studying for Constitutional Yet. As Constitutional Interpretation came up in October sitting and an essay question on the president, would I be correct to eliminate these?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hiyakeano

For EU Law, a friend gave me a copy of Blackstone's Legislation 2015-2016, but I see that there's a new 2016-2017 edition.

Would I need to get the new edition or would last year's one be ok? There's hardly much of a difference, is there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 clare2015

A bit off topic but does anyone know where I could sell Fe1 manuals/notes etc on boards?I cannot seem to find a recent thread!

Mod
    Sorry, as Leraf stated trading of material not allowed on this forum.

clare2015 wrote: »
    A bit off topic but does anyone know where I could sell Fe1 manuals/notes etc on boards?I cannot seem to find a recent thread!

AFAIK, your not allowed sell on Boards, you have to go to Adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

odwyer94 wrote: »
    Are you working full time?

I really hope 2 months is enough myself. I have yet to start studying for my next 4 exams (I passed Equity, Contract, Criminal and Property in October) meaning I only have 2 months to study the more difficult four subjects. On the plus side I passed my first four with minimal effort - roughly 20 hours a week for a total of 6 weeks - and I am only working 3 days a week now so hoping for the best.... Am I totally deluded in thinking I can pass at this late stage?

Nope - after this week, I am down to 2 days a week. But whilst I think I can pass the other subjects in this time frame (Equity, Contract and Company) I can't really see how I would manage doing EU as well. Like I have no idea what I should be learning from the manual and how much detail I need to pass. Maybe I'm just building it up in my head to be way more difficult than it actually is though.

I think I just need to realise that from now on I need to be more serious and put in very long days of study.

If you passed the other 4 in 6 weeks, then I'd say you'll be fine! This is my first sitting so I don't really know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lemonee_

Hi, just wondering if I could get the exam grids for equity, EU, constitutional and contract from anyone please? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jkeogh15

Does anyone have an exam grid for Criminal?

Can anyone tell me what came up in Constitution and Company in Octobers sitting by any chance? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anna2016

irishasj wrote: »
    Would anyone have grids for Property, Constitutional or Company?

I have Contract, Tort and Equity up to date to the last sitting, and notes, in exchange if people need them.

Please and thank you :)
    I have a grid for Company if you would like to send me your email? Could I ask you to send me on the contract one you have please?

Does anyone have up-to-date grids for EU, Tort or Company?

I have an up to date grid for Constitutional and relatively up-to-date grids for everything else.

irishasj wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what came up in Constitution and Company in Octobers sitting by any chance? Thanks!

Too lazy to write out the topics so I emailed you an up-to-date grid for Constitutional. I'm hoping to find out about the Company exam myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭littlenubbin85

Does anyone have any up to date grids please? Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dinemo6

Hi, does anyone have an up to date Company Grid they could send to me please?? I don't have anything up to date for the others I'm afraid as I sat the other 7 ages ago so just coming back now to finish Company. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭20029422

anyone have a new contract grid please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 richardcassels

Hi all

Would anyone have a copy of the most recent Constitutional Law exam paper (October 2016)?

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Teamhrach

Hi guys!

I have a copy of all the October 2016 papers if anyone needs them.

I'm unsure what topic some of the questions are on so would be grateful if someone could send me up-to-date exam grids for Constitutional, Equity, Contract and Company. Thank you :D

Hi all,

Just chancing my arm here, but if you don't ask you don't get....or so they say.

Does anyone have any sample answers for Constitutional? I am struggling to see the answers from the notes and the fear is that I'm going to study non-relevant topics or over study things I shouldn't be?! I have sample answers for Tort, Contract and Equity in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 S.CurKing

I'm looking for up to date exam grids for Contract and Constitutional if anyone has them please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nemo14

dinemo6 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have an up to date Company Grid they could send to me please?? I don't have anything up to date for the others I'm afraid as I sat the other 7 ages ago so just coming back now to finish Company. Thanks in advance.

I would be really grateful if someone could send me a company grid too, I don't have any of the other ones either but I would be really really grateful! Would also be willing to give manuals for any of the exams other than EU and Company which I still need!

Send me your email address in PM for the Grids

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ElmK2016

Looking for recent exam papers and reports for EU (2016/2015/2014).

Have a lot of stuff for every other subject and will swap for sure!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭claiomh solais

The Law Society says on the FE-1 applcation page: ''We are now accepting online FE-1 applications in certain circumstances''

Who is this option available to? Would be so much simpler to do it online and pay the exams by card!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement