Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse/Tulsa clerical officer competition 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭claregal1

Mala1313 wrote: »
    No. HSE panel went live in April 2018 and will be on for minimum year.

All counties went live at different stages ...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ireland2015

Has anyone heard anything about North Tipp /East Limerick lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sc2114

Congrats jojo18, anywhere you were interested in?
    is there any way to find out where they are i.e. what numbers are being contacted with exp of interests???
    TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Is it possible to find out how many people have been removed from a panel? As in how.many have been placed in jobs.

Would be interested in Sligo/leitrim area

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StrikeHurls

Has anyone received expressions of interest for Kilkenny/Carlow area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrsquigley

JJayoo wrote: »
    Is it possible to find out how many people have been removed from a panel? As in how.many have been placed in jobs.

I think 20 but loads of jobs not filled from this panel and being filled from donegal.

JJayoo wrote: »

I think 20 but loads of jobs not filled from this panel and being filled from donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jojo18

sc2114 wrote: »
    Congrats jojo18, anywhere you were interested in?
    is there any way to find out where they are i.e. what numbers are being contacted with exp of interests???
    TIA
    I'm 16 on the panel and was just offered a position today! Thrilled. Only 4 expressions were sent, all louth.,so the ones ahead of me mustnt have expressed interest. I hope the next process isn't too slow.
    I heard someone in top 50 also got these expressions of interest. So unsure how many get emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tonzboher

Jojo18 wrote: »
    I'm 16 on the panel and was just offered a position today! Thrilled. Only 4 expressions were sent, all louth.,so the ones ahead of me mustnt have expressed interest. I hope the next process isn't too slow.
    I heard someone in top 50 also got these expressions of interest. So unsure how many get emails.

Took me another 3 months before i actually started the job i got. Lots of paperwork to do for the HBS in Leitrim. You have to get Garda Vetted aswell

tonzboher wrote: »

Took me another 3 months before i actually started the job i got. Lots of paperwork to do for the HBS in Leitrim. You have to get Garda Vetted aswell
    Oh god, that's long time. When do you actually hand in your notice to current job. Do they contact your current employer for a reference??

• Advertisement

Oh god, that's long time. When do you actually hand in your notice to current job. Do they contact your current employer for a reference??

Don't hand in your notice @ work until they tell you they are going to be contacting your current employer looking for a reference.That will be the last thing they will be looking for and that could take weeks. Defo took at least 2 & 1/2 months from when i accepted the job offer to when they were contacting my employer for their reference.

Don't hand in your notice @ work until they tell you they are going to be contacting your current employer looking for a reference.That will be the last thing they will be looking for and that could take weeks. Defo took at least 2 & 1/2 months from when i accepted the job offer to when they were contacting my employer for their reference.
    Thanks ton bother. That's good to know. So could be January at this stage. Oh well, at least I know it's coming.

Thanks tonzboher. That's good to know. So could be January at this stage. Oh well, at least I know it's coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dublingirlx

how long would it take approx then from the time they contact your employer looking for a reference, and the time you actually start? I would definately have to give at least one months notice!!!

Thanks tonzboher. That's good to know. So could be January at this stage. Oh well, at least I know it's coming.

Its not too bad when you know you have the job, it will happen alright but will have to wait and go through HBS's step by step, they wont be rushed

how long would it take approx then from the time they contact your employer looking for a reference, and the time you actually start? I would definately have to give at least one months notice!!!

thats the very last thing, biggest pain is organizing a start date, i didnt have any problems where i got the, they were very easy going about when i started.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭solidasarock

Got a Grade III interview tomorrow for Wicklow.

Any last minute pointers?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nl2803

Received my contract in the post last Friday, does anyone know how many annual leave holidays you get, my contract says 28.5 which seems a lot. Thanks

Got a Grade III interview tomorrow for Wicklow.

Any last minute pointers?
    They will ask about the competency questions from the application form. Just remember them. You'll be fine then. Good luck

nl2803 wrote: »
    Received my contract in the post last Friday, does anyone know how many annual leave holidays you get, my contract says 28.5 which seems a lot. Thanks
    Have they the bank Holidays included perhaps? Well done on your new post. Did you wait long? Have you been given a start date too

• Advertisement

Jojo18 wrote:
    Have they the bank Holidays included perhaps? Well done on your new post. Did you wait long? Have you been given a start date too

Thanks, no I think its just annual leave. I was offered the job in july and was given my start date only last Monday, the 12th of Nov.

I got offered a job 2 weeks ago and handed In my notice last week as they wanted me to start asap. Permanent job, yes a lot of paperwork but after 2 weeks mine was complete. If you haven't left the country to work or live vetting is back in 4 days.

nl2803 wrote: »
    Thanks, no I think its just annual leave. I was offered the job in july and was given my start date only last Monday, the 12th of Nov.

well done I'm starting the same day. Are you in the HEad office in Manor? :)

Mrsquigley wrote:
    well done I'm starting the same day. Are you in the HEad office in Manor?

I sent u a pm did u get it

• Registered Users Posts: 18 usename18

Wow, congrats! Can I ask what number you were roughly? Wondering if they'll ever get to me!
    Mrsquigley wrote: »
    well done I'm starting the same day. Are you in the HEad office in Manor? :)

usename18 wrote: »
    Wow, congrats! Can I ask what number you were roughly? Wondering if they'll ever get to me!

in the 40's . was quite surprised myself tbh

Mrsquigley wrote: »

I got offered a job 2 weeks ago and handed In my notice last week as they wanted me to start asap. Permanent job, yes a lot of paperwork but after 2 weeks mine was complete. If you haven't left the country to work or live vetting is back in 4 days.
    That's fantastic, congrats again. I was offered the job last week and health declaration forms were sent today. Hopefully it's quick

That's fantastic, congrats again. I was offered the job last week and health declaration forms were sent today. Hopefully it's quick

They seem to be moving very fast. You'll get your reference templates next and your docs for vetting once that's sent back your on the home run. don't panic when you see all the documents required and I recommend getting them verified at garda station as a solicitor charges €10 per signature. If you need any help PM me. Well done you too, great to get it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Mala1313

Any news on the Clare panel???

• Advertisement

Jojo18 wrote:

Where did you get placed. Did u get a start day yet

Advertisement