Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

19th August, Escape Room and then pints still sound good for everyone?

19th doesn't work for me as I am away till 22nd but i will catch the third installment

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Unfortunately, I think I'll have to sit this one out guys. Have a wedding the weekend beforehand and supposed to be starting a new job on the 14th so gonna have to give this a miss.

Next time though, I'm definitely in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I know that weekend was the one I initially put forward, but it's looking less and less like I'm going to make it! :(

I had planned to be in Ireland at some point in May or June but work fecked that up and I'm not sure I can afford to lose a Saturday evening in Tipp as it's the easiest time to get everyone together! :( Not a definite no, but it's looking like it's the only visit I'll be making this year so I need to see how things work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I had already posted in the Dead room about meeting up while I am visiting Dublin from the 18th July to the 23rd.

I know a few said they wanted to meet so posting here to see if anyone has a pref on dates. I am easy any day as I am on holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'll head up for a pint or two, dates don't matter too much

• Advertisement

Those July date ranges work for me generally, would be great for meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

actually I said earlier that the 18th worked for me, but the shizz is hitting the fan in work and now the 18th is out but the rest of the week is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I should be around for those dates. An escape room does sound good to me. I did a couple over here and got close to solving them but sadly did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I had been talking about the August dates, July works for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

actually I said earlier that the 18th worked for me, but the shizz is hitting the fan in work and now the 18th is out but the rest of the week is cool.

I'm confused
    Let's all say when suits
    I cant go the weekend of the 19-07 or the 29-08
    Apart from that I can probably go

• Advertisement

I'm good for whenever

I'm good for whenever

****ing students

Tigger wrote: »
    ****ing students

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm confused
    Let's all say when suits
    I cant go the weekend of the 19-07 or the 29-08
    Apart from that I can probably go

These dates don't suit me either so I'm not going if Tigger can't make it. :pac:

Early August could be dodgy for me too. Not sure yet.

****ing students

I get up when I want and its glorious

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Any evening of the 18-21 July is good for me. At the weekend I'd probably only manage it if if was a Saturday day-time meet. I won't be able to stay out late that evening, and wouldn't really be able to do the Sunday at all.

19th August is good for me. In fact, I have it in the diary now 'pencilled in' so I don't accidentally book something else in at the same time.

ok how about Thursday the 20th or Friday the 21st?

Where shall we meet and what time? I will be coming from norfside!

Thursday works to me as I've an engagement party to go to on the Friday

Either is good for me.

Some day, some how, I'll make one of these!!! :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Some day, some how, I'll make one of these!!! :/

Boards Werewolf Crew roadtrip to Germany?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Boards Werewolf Crew roadtrip to Germany?

I could be easily persuaded. I've done multiple road trips to the Black Forest which is one of my favourite places on the planet (not that I've seen much of the planet).

crosstownk wrote: »
    I could be easily persuaded. I've done multiple road trips to the Black Forest which is one of my favourite places on the planet (not that I've seen much of the planet).

road trip

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

road trip

If there are any deer in the Black Forest, can I suggest that Cross doesn't do the driving?

(I'm around for beers)

sullivlo wrote: »
    If there are any deer in the Black Forest, can I suggest that Cross doesn't do the driving?

We'll take the bikes, Sully. The rest of them can drive :pac:

We'll take the bikes, Sully. The rest of them can drive :pac:

If we are doing a
    Road tip I'm a akungbtehb tdm

Yamaha-TDM850-1.jpg

Sure thing! Ryanair now fly directly to Frankfurt from a load of cities and I've my fingers crossed that they'll include Ireland in their spring summer 2018 routes. :) when I was a student I used to fly from Kerry to Frankfurt Hahn and I'd often get return flights (including the 2 HR bus from the airport) for about 120-150. Looking forward to those days again! :P Frankfurt wouldn't be as nice and scenic as Black Forest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ok how about Thursday the 20th or Friday the 21st?

Is this a thing that's happening?

Is this a thing that's happening?

Yeah, game on for me.

What time and where would be best?

• Advertisement

Who's coming? You said you'd be coming from the north side. That's my side too. If we were all from that direction then maybe somewhere out that side rather than heading into the city??

Advertisement