Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭satguy

The Irish YouTube Creator Day is on Saturday March 25 2017 at their head office in Dublin 4.

They are sending out invitations to Irish Youtubers with over 1,000 subscribers. My son got his yesterday, this will be his second time to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I really want to pay tribute to my favourite youtuber Charles 'Angry Grandpa' Green who passed away last night after a fight with liver failure. I know it's weird but his death has genuinely upset me, I felt like I knew the guy.

I've been a huge fan since 2011, back before the channel became really succesful. I was so happy to see himself and his son Michael be able to pull themselves out of trailer park poverty in South Carolina through the multi million dollar revenue their channels generated. Just a pity that grandpa didn't get to enjoy his success for longer.

So goodbye Charlie and thanks for all the laughs you gave me over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

ClovenHoof wrote: »
    I know several people now who are making their living from You Tube. I think it is a fantastic thing. People making money from sharing their hobbies and interests. One of the most positive developments in the Internet economy ever.

If it's done in a sincere manner.if brands pay for product reviews it corrupts.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Chris Morris more or less predicted this in Nathan Barley. The idiots have taken over.

Advertisement