Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWVIII The Live Game - Game Thread for Live Players Only!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Ficheall wrote: »
    That is remarkably unhelpful.

Yossar?

pretty lost TBH. looking back through posts but have nothing so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

That is remarkably unhelpful.

Yossar?

I was trying to say that you thought mahama seemed more suss than me then she made you doubt yourself. that is not unhelpful

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Okay, I'm voting for Flush. Telling me not to change my mind when I've voted for mahama is a bit suspect..

@ mods. can we get time stamps of the last vote?

Ok folks, we have a 33% chance of getting this right. My first choice is Mahama followed by Fich
    Go with your gut and dont be swayed with either of us. I have voted mahama as I think she is the alpha. But you need to look at our posts and decide for yourself and dont let us make you doubt your own logic and instinct.
    Typed up a reply and the screen changed from a quick reply to a reply to thread and had to do it again sorry.
    Conveniently quite flush eh?
    I'm sticking on Flush. Here's why:
    • Day 1 she voted for Tigger, now she wants to lynch me based on a suspicion he had about me at the start, even though he called out many other people after that (Ficheall being his last call)
    • She's set against me with no evidence, trying to get the heat off herself.
    • She pretended to be confused saying she though there were two angels? (post 236) She was following the game too carefully to make that mistake.

If I'm right, and I think I am, then we lynch her and we win.
    I was trying to say that you thought mahama seemed more suss than me then she made you doubt yourself. that is not unhelpful

Hardly think I have been conveniently quiet Mahama. So I am posting my posts to show that I have not. Just because boards acted the bollocks with a post doesn't mean a thing to the game.

You are doing you damndest to pin this on me

• Advertisement

Okay, I'm voting for Flush. Telling me not to change my mind when I've voted for mahama is a bit suspect..

Ah Fich! I was telling you to go with your OWN gut! nothing else.

If you are a villager and want the wolves to win then go for the vote for me.

Just sayin...

i'm voting ficheall

Jesus, yossarian, that is NOT helpful!

was the last voter. possibly the last wolf getting in the last vote, in a close vote

Conveniently quite flush eh?
    I'm sticking on Flush. Here's why:
    • Day 1 she voted for Tigger, now she wants to lynch me based on a suspicion he had about me at the start, even though he called out many other people after that (Ficheall being his last call)
    • She's set against me with no evidence, trying to get the heat off herself.
      [*]She pretended to be confused saying she though there were two angels? (post 236) She was following the game too carefully to make that mistake.

If I'm right, and I think I am, then we lynch her and we win.

Nice try!
    I stated two people claimed the role of Angel. Tigger made a post saying he followed someone.

Lynch me and we lose.

• Advertisement

Tempted to vote fichaell to save myself thus the village

@mods, what happens in a tie?

cross that. voting mama. is straying too quiet as the vilklagers fight amoung ourselves

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Nice try!
    I stated two people claimed the role of Angel. Tigger made a post saying he followed someone.

Lynch me and we lose.

Tell me this so, if you are so convinced that you're a villager, why are you aiming so hard to get me killed. Looks to me like you haven't even considered Ficheall as the alpha? Why is that? I've looked at both of ye, and given my reasons for picking you. You haven't even attempted to do the same.

cross that. voting mama. is straying too quiet as the vilklagers fight amoung ourselves

Or I'm just a slower typer than the rest of ye...

too late now

1 mins left. I'm convinced that it's Flush. I've given the evidence why, based on the posts in this game. She hasn't done the same. I'm voting her, and that should be a team village win. My conscious is clear.

Tell me this so, if you are so convinced that you're a villager, why are you aiming so hard to get me killed. Looks to me like you haven't even considered Ficheall as the alpha? Why is that? I've looked at both of ye, and given my reasons for picking you. You haven't even attempted to do the same.

I did earlier. I said the tigger munch could have been a fichaell rookie mistake but you kind of blew that out afterwards.

I am convinced I am a villager, said so in my PM!

I decided to flick over and back - don't know who the last one I got in was :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF DAY 5]

NIGHT 6 BEGINS

its done now. we win or lose. no more chances

• Advertisement

As the game neared it's close there was still a lot of indecision as to who the final wolf, nay the Alpha wolf was. The village knew this was their last chance to kill her.

Would they get it right??

TURN 5
    MrsFD - 2 - Ficheall, Mahama
    Mahama - 2 - Yossar, MrsFD

The last two votes were both placed on MrsFD. She was killed.

her? mrd fd?

Mahamageehad, the Alpha rounded on Ficheall and Yossar. She took them both at the same time (oh er) and crushed their bones with her teeth.

Mahama was the Alpha.

Wolves win the game!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well played Mahama

oops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Thanks mods, for the interesting rapid game, went very well :):) Great job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger wrote: »
    Mamma is a wolf

just saying
    Geez, spent 5 minutes opening a bottle of asti martini that someone brought me last week. Nearly missed the end of day!

Voting is going to be tough surely as we have no clue right now
    well we have a little clue
    yeah i'm wondering if the mods asked the wolves to pick her to save the game

means i trust you ian
    quickbeam wrote: »
    So do you withdraw your accusation against Mahama? I'm not seeing her as wolfy, tbh.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Tig, can you answer the above (I know thread is moving quickly, so you may have missed it).

fml

Game over!!

Thanks very much all of you who played and a big mention to MickJ without whom I couldn't have done this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Great stuff, mahama.

Well done, fellow wolf!

Advertisement