Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWVIII The Live Game - Game Thread for Live Players Only!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ficheall wrote: »
    Are you sure I didn't vote? :confused:

Yep. 7 votes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ficheall................................ why no vote...................

Are you sure I didn't vote? :confused:

Gimme a sec to recheck

DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SKIP THE BREAK AND JUST SEE THIS OUT. IF ANYONE HAD PLANNED ON USING THE BREAK TO EAT OR ANYTHING JUST LET US KNOW AND WE CAN STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Huh. I was sure I'd voted for cross about 20 minutes ago.
    Sorry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Why Tigger? strange munch

Op updated
    Lynch form open
    guys have deadroom access

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm happy to keep going. Lynch was such a forgone conclusion I stepped out for an apple anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ok, so I don't know how much good this will do but we're blind now.

Here's the votes:
    LYNCH 1
    Chagan - 5 - Yossar, GUFC, Mahama, Tigger, Ficheall
    Vale - 2 - Crosstownk, Quickbeam
    Tigger - 2 - MrsFD, Uriel
    Barney - 1 - Vale
    Ficheall - 1 - Chagan
    Uriel - 1 - Barney

CHAGAN DEAD NORMAL VILLAGER

STOP POSTING :D

LYNCH 2
    TURN 2
    Uriel - 6 - Tigger, Mahama, Yossar, Ficheall, QB, Mrs FD
    Crossk - 2 - Barney, Vale
    Vale - 1 - CrossK
    Tigger - 1 - Uriel

Uriel the wolf is now dead

LYNCH 3

TURN 3
    CrosstwownWolf - 6 - Mahama, BQ, Vale, Tigger, Yossar, MrsFD
    Vale - 1 - Crossmcwolferface
    No Vote - 1 - Ficheall

Cross the dashing young sounding hairy wolf was hung high

Only pattern I can see is Cross always voted for Vale and Uriel always voted for Tigger.

Jayo/Mick, I'm happy to play on if everyone else is! We only need one more successful lynch for the win.

Quickbeam = app seer
    Yossar = seer
    Vale
    Mahamageehad
    Ficheall
    MrsFD

Still don't get the tigger munch. He was someone the ww badge could be attached to. QB and Yoss are roles we know. Just doesn't add up.

I am just not getting it at all.

For me, since I know my role is a normal villager, the alpha has GOT to be between

Vale
    Mahama
    Ficheall

I am stuck between the last 2. Mahama cos she is clever enough to hide herself and Ficheall because I could view the munch as a rookie error.
    I just cant believe Vale would land a role again!

• Advertisement

Also happy to play on.

I am happy to play on too Jayop

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

happy also to play on

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Last wolf is definitely among:
    Ficheall
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    mahamageehad

1 in 4 chance of ending it next lynch. Three of those have been peeked and had them come back villager, but that means squat all.

Cheers guys, we may as well play on. I'll redo the schedule and post it here.

Quickbeam = app seer
    Yossar = seer
    Vale
    Mahamageehad
    Ficheall
    MrsFD

Still don't get the tigger munch. He was someone the ww badge could be attached to. QB and Yoss are roles we know. Just doesn't add up.

I am just not getting it at all.

For me, since I know my role is a normal villager, the alpha has GOT to be between

Vale
    Mahama
    Ficheall

I am stuck between the last 2. Mahama cos she is clever enough to hide herself and Ficheall because I could view the munch as a rookie error.
    I just cant believe Vale would land a role again!

Well stranger things have happened!! lol.

But im 100% villager material, *drops pants to prove it*

Im thinking of Ficheall this round.

I think I am going to vote mahama. I know tigger said right away, so going to go with that.

oh yeah

keep the ball rolling (play on)

oh yeah

keep the ball rolling (play on)

Jayop wrote: »
    Cheers guys, we may as well play on. I'll redo the schedule and post it here.

ANy chance we can do something to earn a brucie bonus that gives the seer a onetime real check?:pac:

• Advertisement

20.40 - 21.10 - Day 4
    21.10 - 21.15 - Night 5
    21.15 - 21-45 - Day 5
    21-45 - 21-50 - Night 6
    21-50 - 22.20 - Day 6
    22.20 - 22.25 - Night 7
    22.25 - 22.55 - Day 7
    22-55 - 23.00 - Night 8
    23.00 - 23.30 - Day 8

Strange one with Ficheall. How can you forget to vote at this crucial stage of the game? Unless of course you're in the back room frantically scheming and you forget to vote. My vote is on Ficheall for this round. He was also Tigger's most likely suspect and Tigger conveniently got eaten straight after that.

Strange one with Ficheall. How can you forget to vote at this crucial stage of the game? Unless of course you're in the back room frantically scheming and you forget to vote. My vote is on Ficheall for this round. He was also Tigger's most likely suspect and Tigger conveniently got eaten straight after that.

But that is what I think the last wold WANTS us to think, which brings me back to you...

When Uriel pretended to be the seer, they named Vale as an NRV, and cross has voted for Vale every round. How much of a bluff might they have been playing?

Yup, when it was perfectly obvious which way the vote was going from before the round even started, I decided not to cast my vote so that I would draw attention to myself, when simply voting would have had no tangible effect..

When Uriel pretended to be the seer, they named Vale as an NRV, and cross has voted for Vale every round. How much of a bluff might they have been playing?

Its a move I would have played if a wolf.

But you just dont sit right with me in this game, so sorry if I am wrong, but unless drastic evidence is put forward, my hunch is going to be voting you for the lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

But that is what I think the last wold WANTS us to think, which brings me back to you...

anything to say mama?

Yup, when it was perfectly obvious which way the vote was going from before the round even started, I decided not to cast my vote so that I would draw attention to myself, when simply voting would have had no tangible effect..

Hmm, yeah I guess that would be a stupid move alright. Ok, so you think Vale was in the backroom with Cross and Uriel and they both named him in order to make him safe? Double/triple bluff? It's actually not a bad theory. I'm switching to Vale instead of you so.

I don't know Flush, you were going pretty hard for Tigger a few mins ago and now you want to lynch me based on following something he said at the very start? Which, by the way he dropped. That's suspicious as hell.

Vote is in for Vale, but may switch to Flush depending on how the next few minutes go.

10 MINUTES CHICKENS

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    10 MINUTES CHICKENS

How dare you....

Im a cockatoo

Advertisement