Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free porridge this Saturday! Free!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Need to get the wife and 2 kids up early Saturday. 4 packets sorted :)

I hope to God you're joking. It's a 500g pack. You can buy the same brand in 1.5kg packs for 2.95. The free pack is worth less than €1.

And so much of it will go to waste.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you drove to the shops, you will have caused more wear and tear to the car (let alone fuel) than the value of the porridge. If you bought anything else at Supervalu's prices...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I got some extra, look for my ads on ebay and adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I got some extra, look for my ads on ebay and adverts.ie

Swap for 2l out of date milk, can you deliver to Valentina island?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Cycled to SuperValu and got a pack at 8am; it'll come into service after our normal Lidl porridge, and I'll be able to compare and see whether it's the horror alleged by some here, or as I suspect, the exact same from the same factory…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Briain O Loinsigh

Got a bag in SuperValu pavilions yesterday.
    Fair play to flahavans , great idea .
    I normally buy their hi8 , but will use this as well.

Thanks op !

Advertisement