Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night London - Tickets, Hotels, Flights etc.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Gamebred wrote: »
    Not going to cheltenham, or having any large bets so it suits me to go London,

Seen tickets with Lounge access going cheap.

All on thistlecrack :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

ASOT wrote: »
    All on thistlecrack :pac:

:pac: didnt get the dough but i caught a few fish :)

Would like to see Gunni strangle somebody live will decide soon if im going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Gamebred wrote: »
    :pac: didnt get the dough but i caught a few fish :)

Would like to see Gunni strangle somebody live will decide soon if im going.

Read through that thread couldnt be dealing with the ****e in it man haha really looking forward to gunnis fight have a soft spot for Jouban.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Fair don't fancy going to this. Just sorting everything out is annoying (getting rid of the tickets etc.), and especially since I was at the Spurs match this past weekend I'm nearly all Londoned out.

I'll probably enjoy it all the same once I'm at it. There's always a great buss when there in person and every time I go it rejuvenates my interest in the sport.

Tickets came this morning by the way just in case anyone was wondering/worried.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Received mine too

Still have 1 for sale if there's any takers :)

Selling two tickets for this if anyone is interested? They're the £40 seats but the best row of them if you get me?

I'm going to the rugby so can't go to both!!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Anyone still waiting on their tickets for this? No sign yet, getting very tight.

Anyone still waiting on their tickets for this? No sign yet, getting very tight.

V weird that you're still waiting for your tickets. Mine arrived 1st March - Same for Mr Manager

• Advertisement

I think etickets are the only option at this point, I wonder is it possible to have them printed as etickets.

I'd contact them and ask what the story is. It's getting close.

As Callaway said, the paper ones were sent out at the beginning of the month

Tickets arrived today, that was cutting it fine. TM UK seem to ship a lot later than Irish TM

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Looking forward to this for the Duffy fight more so than anything. I'd imagine I'll be in the pub on Saturday for the Rugby at 5. Does anyone have any idea if any pubs will be showing this card? It would save me having to come home to watch the Duffy fight or I could watch it on my phone. Hopefully somewhere is showing it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Looking forward to this for the Duffy fight more so than anything. I'd imagine I'll be in the pub on Saturday for the Rugby at 5. Does anyone have any idea if any pubs will be showing this card? It would save me having to come home to watch the Duffy fight or I could watch it on my phone. Hopefully somewhere is showing it though.

Pubs in Ireland I presume your asking about? I would be extremely surprised if so, don't think I've ever seen a Fight Night shown in a pub. Are the Fight Nights even shown on BT? If they're Fight Pass/Fox Sports 1 exclusive they an Irish pub would have no way of showing them as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Yeah, I'm in Dublin. I thought it was a long shot. This a FightPass card so I didn't expect that they'd be showing it anywhere. I think maybe the main card is also being shown on BT Sports but Duffy is on the prelims. Ah well, probably come back home for it or watch it on my phone somewhere if I have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Yeah, I'm in Dublin. I thought it was a long shot. This a FightPass card so I didn't expect that they'd be showing it anywhere. I think maybe the main card is also being shown on BT Sports but Duffy is on the prelims. Ah well, probably come back home for it or watch it on my phone somewhere if I have to.

Lafeyettes on Westmoreland Street, open late and often show European cards or early preliminary fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Lafeyettes on Westmoreland Street, open late and often show European cards or early preliminary fights.

It's the new wax work plus museum now.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    It's the new wax work plus museum now.

What? It's next door to Cassidys and open, I had a pint there the other day. People who own cassidys, p macs and so on are running it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

anyone know some good pubs in london to watch UFC?

• Advertisement

froog wrote: »
    anyone know some good pubs in london to watch UFC?

You're hardly interested in 2 tickets for the event no?

I'm looking to sell 2 tickets. They're with my brother in London so he could give them to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

callaway92 wrote: »
    You're hardly interested in 2 tickets for the event no?

I'm looking to sell 2 tickets. They're with my brother in London so he could give them to you?

thanks but no man, there's a big group of us so we gonna stay together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

What? It's next door to Cassidys and open, I had a pint there the other day. People who own cassidys, p macs and so on are running it now.

It was only in the news yesterday. I'll try find the link.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/behind-the-scenes-at-new-national-wax-museum-plus-1.3011383

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

I've a ticket someone came have probably.

If anyone lives in London / still needs a ticket.

Cost would just be next day delivery.

Whelo79 wrote: »

In the building... Not the pub. Pub is open as normal.

Advertisement