Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night London - Tickets, Hotels, Flights etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Map is up. Lots of tickets available.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

135 tickets worked out at 175e according to my mate, robbers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Gamebred wrote: »
    135 tickets worked out at 175e according to my mate, robbers.

The £105 tickets turned out to be nearly €140

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Seems there isn't much interest in this event.
    Just got £105 tickets myself. Had already booked flights and hotel previously so couldn't back out

Looks like it almost sold out in presales .
    I didnt get anything in yesterdays presale,only expensive seats available, and it looked like Ticketmaster had no tickets for sale today and AXS only had a small amount looking at the seat map.
    The UFC will add a poor main event now Id say.

I dont think they will add one at all if its sells out now, Gus ruled himself out yesterday Gunni is ruled out and having gone through the rankings I cant see a single fighter who could main event it now, Bar the Amirkhani and Duffy fight im not interest in it now its like the 204 undercard which I paid cheaper to go to so im out of this one barring some amazing main event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    It will sell out quickly I'd imagine.

UFC's brand is just so ridic strong that people are buying to 'go to a UFC event', rather than going for the fights.

Get tickets straight away I would recommend.

Lol, sold out in 10 mins this morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

callaway92 wrote: »
    Lol, sold out in 10 mins this morn.

Well what few tickets they had left after the presales sold out this morning would be more accurate.

Ticketmaster were showing no tickets at 10 O Clock and the AXS seatmap at 10 O Clock showed that they had very few sections left for sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

Anderson V Manuwa confirmed as the headline fight for this card.

Muck card glad I didnt jump the gun and book flights and hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Me too thank feck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,042 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Muck card glad I didnt jump the gun and book flights and hotel.

I dunno man. He's on a bit of a slide the last few years but Anderson is still a legend.

209.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Have 1 ticket for this if anyone is interested? Face value

Details: BK 110, Row X, Seats: 288-291
    Ticket Price: £105.00 x 4 = £420.00
    Service Charge: £10.50 x 4 = £42.00
    Facility Charge: £1.75 x 4 = £7.00

Delivery Charge: £0.00
    Total Charge: £473.95 (€555.11)

€555.11 / 4 = €138

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

You'll be lucky to get half face value for that event. Rubbish cage contenders event with ufc logo strapped on the front.

We were blessed with the Manchester and Belfast cards in hindsight.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Gunnar v Jouban is supposed to be in the works for this. Good fight but still a poor card. I predict Gunni to get a decision. His stand up has improved enough to keep competive on the feet and he should be dominating this on the ground.

He would strangle Jouban within 2 rounds with ease, tickets are sold doubt the fight is on the card source is some moron on twitter.

The Gunni fight just got added, decent addition half tempted to go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Love Jouban,but hes going to be strangled easily.

Confirm finally, card got significantly better.
    People were saying on reddit that this should be main event, I dont disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

I'm still not really impressed with the card. Although it'll be good to see Gunni back in action, it's not really a great fight for him. A win won't do much in terms of rankings. Still disappointed he didn't get to main event in Belfast, and it's also a step down in opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Will he be strangled easily I'm not sure brown belt who's never been subbed Jouban will be out to unload leg kicks to a decision if Gunni can't get him on the floor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Will he be strangled easily I'm not sure brown belt who's never been subbed Jouban will be out to unload leg kicks to a decision if Gunni can't get him on the floor.

There's a brown belt who's never been submitted and there's a prodigy who gets a black belt in a few years and has competed at ADCC.

Gunni's BJJ is streats ahead of everyone except for a handful of people in the UFC.

Gunni's BJJ is streats ahead of everyone except for a handful of people in the UFC.

Gunni losing to Maia appears to have done him a massive favour, as the internet is overcompensate and underestimating his grappling a little.
    There was a discussion over whether or not he's be able choke the "never been subbed Tumenov" also.

And well, we know how that went...

Gunni will out strike Alan anyways I'd say never seen him as slick as he was in Holland lighting a good boxer like Tumenov on fire before he got the takedown.

Mellor wrote: »
    Gunni losing to Maia appears to have done him a massive favour, as the internet is overcompensate and underestimating his grappling a little.
    There was a discussion over whether or not he's be able choke the "never been subbed Tumenov" also.

And well, we know how that went...

That was on the chin, FIX! :D

Gunni v Jouban is a great addition, but still not really interested in making the trip, just doesn't feel big enough :o Might hold out for the Bellator event.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 steveydon

Has anyone gotten their tickets in the post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

I contacted ticket Master and they said mine have just been dispatched two days ago.

I think they're dispatching them in batches as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

steveydon wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten their tickets in the post yet?

Nope

Tempted to go to this now, lot of ticket on the resale site much cheaper that original price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Tempted to go to this now, lot of ticket on the resale site much cheaper that original price.

You're not going because of Cheltenham!

• Advertisement

califano wrote: »
    You're not going because of Cheltenham!

Not going to cheltenham, or having any large bets so it suits me to go London,

Seen tickets with Lounge access going cheap.

Advertisement