Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night London - Tickets, Hotels, Flights etc.

Options
  • 20-01-2017 9:07am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Starting a thread on this as tickets go on sale in the next few days.

Fight Club Presale: Wednesday, January 25th
    Fight Club Newsletter: Thursday, January 26th
    General Release: Friday, January 27th

Full card yet to be announced but here's the link to what we have so far
    http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-london-2017

This is a thread for discussing tickets, flights, hotels and meet-ups only. It's way to early to have a discussion thread on the actual card.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Does anyone know what the maximum tickets allowed is with FC? For 204 it was only 4 but when I was in London in 2014 it was 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I just logged into my fight club and checked for you because im nice like that

Ticket limits
    There is a strict limit of four tickets per person and per card during the presales. This will increase to six tickets per person and per card for the general sale.

Cheers for that. Had a mate log in and check but he told me it wasn't listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Cheers for that. Had a mate log in and check but he told me it wasn't listed.

You need to be sneaky about it and go all the way through to the ticketmaster site and it tells you there, im sneaky so i found it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Who's been to a UFC event here (O2 London) before?

Where were ye sitting? Views to cage/screens etc?

I believe this is the seating layout in this arena for UFC events.

SeatingPlan_1722.gif

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Like the look of 101 102 103 or the opposite side of 110 111 112, I find behind press row is usually the best view with an eye level seat into the cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Sat in 102/103 before and they're excellent.

Weakest seats were 411 for Gustaffson Manuwa. They're still fine though.

In regards to the screens, there's so many of them that I wouldn't be worrying about not having one to look at.

Question!
    Me and my mates have 2 fight club presale accounts. Can we give the code to other mates or would we need to buy a 3rd account?

There's 10 of us going

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Question!
    Me and my mates have 2 fight club presale accounts. Can we give the code to other mates or would we need to buy a 3rd account?

There's 10 of us going

You'll need another one. 4 tix max per code.

My guess for main event is Gus v Circunov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Gamebred wrote: »
    My guess for main event is Gus v Circunov

Sounds like a likely guess to me. I'm pretty confident it's gonna be Gus versus someone anyway. He's the most prominent European fighter available that would make sense for a Fight Night headliner.

According to Jim Edwards on twitter they cant find Gus a fight, hope they go for Gunni now, having gone through the rankings very few people available to headline it.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

It wouldn't happen but Gunni/Diaz would be a sick main event. No way Nick would take it though. Maybe something like Gunni/Brown? It's not really a step up the rankings for Gunni but Brown is a name at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

It wouldn't happen but Gunni/Diaz would be a sick main event. No way Nick would take it though. Maybe something like Gunni/Brown? It's not really a step up the rankings for Gunni but Brown is a name at least.

Nick Diaz would mess Gunni up. Total mismatch.

Nick Diaz would mess Gunni up. Total mismatch.

There is no bigger Nick Diaz fan but lets be real here he hasnt won a fight in 6 years now, far from a miss match anyways back on topic, Hope they find a fight for Junior dos santos on this card.

There is no bigger Nick Diaz fan but lets be real here he hasnt won a fight in 6 years now, far from a miss match anyways back on topic, Hope they find a fight for Junior dos santos on this card.

He'd kick Gunni around the cage. The current nick Diaz win stat us stupid in isolation.

He'd kick Gunni around the cage. The current nick Diaz win stat us stupid in isolation.

Definitely be favourite alright but miss match too strong a word god knows what he'd look like if he fought now hes been in shape but is doing some partying would like to see it but it appears hes priced himself out of every big fight now and Nate is in danger of doing the same, hes copying McGregor way too much.

Definitely be favourite alright but miss match too strong a word god knows what he'd look like if he fought now hes been in shape but is doing some partying would like to see it but it appears hes priced himself out of every big fight now and Nate is in danger of doing the same, hes copying McGregor way too much.

I think you're valuing Gunni far too much.

Gunni isn't top 10 in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,038 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There is no bigger Nick Diaz fan but lets be real here he hasnt won a fight in 6 years now,
    That's a loaded statistic, as you are aware.
    It's not even correct. He has 3 wins in the last 6 years. :P
    His only loses in that time were to GSP, Silva and Condit. Who've each held titles at 170 and 185.
    I think you're valuing Gunni far too much.

Gunni isn't top 10 in reality.

He just scrapes the top 10 for me. But not close to top 5 imo.
    And I'd agree that he is generally overvalued around here due the irish connection.
    He needs to fight somebody towards the low end of the top 10 next. Which looks like;
    • Lorenz Larkin
    • Dong Hyun Kim
    • Neil Magny
    • Rick Story

Story is unlikely as they already fought. I think Gunni could beat each of them on that list on his day, I also think he could be 30-27'd by any of them too.

Tarec Saffiedine is just outside the top 10. Gunni could be the nail in his UFC coffin.
    Kamaru Usman has been getting a bit above his station. After 4 nobody wins on fight nights he called out Maia and Dong Hyun Kim. I wouldn't mind watching Gunni strangle him back into his box.

Are we expecting an announcement today or buy the tickets and hope for a good main/co-main?

• Advertisement

Latest fight added

C27Y2hEWgAAMZqN.jpg

Amirkhani is an ambassador for one of the brands my company owns. Would be nice to get some tickets for it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Does anyone have Fight Club Pre-Sale code they will not be using and are willing to pass on?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I might be in London that weekend.
    Is this likely to be a sell out or would I be able to get a ticket close to the date?

I might be in London that weekend.
    Is this likely to be a sell out or would I be able to get a ticket close to the date?

It will sell out quickly I'd imagine.

UFC's brand is just so ridic strong that people are buying to 'go to a UFC event', rather than going for the fights.

Get tickets straight away I would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Looks like I won't make this event :(

Breakdown of ticket prices available yet for this?

Thinking of going for the cheaper tickets.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Breakdown of ticket prices available yet for this?

Thinking of going for the cheaper tickets.

it has the price range on ticketmaster. Cheapest will be £45ish + fee

Seems there isn't much interest in this event.
    Just got £105 tickets myself. Had already booked flights and hotel previously so couldn't back out

£40 tix are back of the upper sections. I may have been interested if I could get close tot he front of top tier, not worth it otherwise, the O2 is massive

• Advertisement

Usually buy 2nd from top tickets 135 ones but wont be purchasing till I seen the main event the card is average as is not a chance im paying 150e for a decent ticket would rather leave it if the main is muck and put money off an american card,

I hope sales arent good for this because the UFC will just shift Manuawa to main event once its sold out no need to waste a main then.

Advertisement