Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£10 off a £50 Order on Amazon. Today (20th) Only

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

As the title says. £10 off a £50 order on Amazon UK today.

amazon.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Thanks for that.

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Linky and some T&Cs
    Spend £50 or more in a single transaction (on a single item or on multiple items) dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk (“Qualifying Items”) and £10 will be deducted from your total order value when you enter promotional code BIGTHANKS at checkout (the “Offer”). This Offer applies only to products dispatched from and sold by Amazon, excluding baby formula, digital products (Audible, Digital Documents, Digital Video Download, Digital Music Service, Digital EBook Purchase, Digital Software, Digital Video Games, Mobile Apps), alcoholic drinks, gift cards (Gift Card, Gift Certificates, etc.) and delivery and handling charges. It cannot be redeemed on products sold by Amazon US or Amazon.co.uk Marketplace platform (including items Fulfilled by Amazon), at any of Amazon.co.uk’s Trusted Partner sites or at any other Amazon site, for example Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr or Amazon.it. Each customer may claim a maximum of one Offer. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or on any pre-existing orders. This Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Friday, 20 January, 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

SachaJ wrote: »
    As the title says. £10 off a £50 order on Amazon UK today.
    Agh. It excludes gift cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

leck wrote: »
    Agh. It excludes gift cards.

Of course. Any sensible promotion would do. Otherwise they'd just be giving you free money lol :D:confused:

• Advertisement

Of course. Any sensible promotion would do. Otherwise they'd just be giving you free money lol :D:confused:

which they have done before. there was some deal going last year on a gift card. you could buy one and use it yourself! which i did. it was something like 25% on a £30 gift card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

glasso wrote: »
    which they have done before. there was some deal going last year on a gift card. you could buy one and use it yourself! which i did. it was something like 25% on a £30 gift card.

They must have learnt their lesson so ;).

They must have learnt their lesson so ;).

were still doing it in October in the states.

http://www.maximizingmoney.com/shopping/amazon-gift-card-promotion/

the one in the uk was something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Good time to use my Christmas voucher, total of £30 off an order of ~£58, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Thanks OP, was just about to make an order before I spotted this! :)
    yb3hg4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Hadn't planned to buy anything but with this an £48 sitting there in my balance from refunds I'm tempted to buy the another Nvidia Shield.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

Will this work on deals and lightning deals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Typical.. don't need anything but have about £30 credit in my account from a Warehouse Deal refund so now I'm just determined to find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

it looks like it works also on items sold by the warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Been toying with using a xmas voucher to pick up a fire TV......mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Fook it anyway. Bought a couple of items yesterday (including a Warehouse item for £35). Cancelled that last night when I saw this offer, expecting that item to reappear in stock and re-order straight away with extra free stuff - but it hasn't turned up in the Warehouse again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

cheers, works on warehouse, Boom 2 for £70

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Basq wrote: »
    Typical.. don't need anything but have about £30 credit in my account from a Warehouse Deal refund so now I'm just determined to find something.

That's your day gone.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Thanks op. I just dropped £235 to save a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Anyone else see if the "Free Delivery" to Ireland has magically disappeared today.. the cynic is thinking its to coincide with the BIGTHANKS offer..

No matter what I do I cannot get free delivery to Ireland available for selection. Have placed a few orders on Amazon over last week and no problems but today not available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone else see if the "Free Delivery" to Ireland has magically disappeared today.. the cynic is thinking its to coincide with the BIGTHANKS offer..

No matter what I do I cannot get free delivery to Ireland available for selection. Have placed a few orders on Amazon over last week and no problems but today not available.
    Just tried with 2 random items.. worked fine for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,073 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Pre ordered a PS4 game, plus few add on items to bring it over £50 , applied the £10 off discount, and got the free delivery to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Just tried with 2 random items.. worked fine for me!

Thanks Basq.. gonna try again. Had some other weird issues recently with ordering items and ended up having to do them via the Android App. I added in a load of gift vouchers that I got from work and ever since then it seems to be misbehaving.. insisting on using gift voucher credit as opposed to my CC (I order lots of work stuff too so have a work CC in there.. ).

Will see what's causing and try again..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭jacool

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beige-Plastic-Garden-Storage-Cushion/dp/B00DU7XA6Q/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1484912751&sr=1-4&keywords=outdoor+storage+shed

You need more storage !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Good stuff, thank you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

getting free delivery on some items that they wouldn't even ship to Ireland before!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just ordered a kindle. Thanks OP

what if you wanted multiple items
    can you sign up for multiple accounts and get a tenner off each of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Seve OB wrote: »
    what if you wanted multiple items
    can you sign up for multiple accounts and get a tenner off each of them?

Multiple emails and....multiple cards.

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    Multiple emails and....multiple cards.

that can be done. to an extent anyway, depends how much I end up buying :D

should I use multiple addresses?

if I run out of cards, do you think I would get away with using one a second time but register it with a new email and different address?

Advertisement