Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Gufc you're killing me, I have to be up at 5am.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

its as bad as the leftovers people just disappearing for no reason

Any tunes to share while we're waiting, Mick?

crosstownk wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDEx6tolC6w

AS I remind myself of the crazy part of your man in it, no imaginary friends mind, well unless ye all are and Im actually playing this game by myself.

Spot trying to kill me as SK dude 2 its not cool :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Mod, if one team is completely wiped out would we be told on thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

cee_jay wrote: »
    Mod, if one team is completely wiped out would we be told on thread?

Only if it was game over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I was sure it said somewhere that we woild be told if a team was wiped out. No?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I think in a previous game. I'd say its mod discretion

How long can it take you to put your kid to bed gufc??? I need sleeeeep. Come tell everyone that grumpy was lying. Please.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

GUFC! Dude! Where are you?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    How long can it take you to put your kid to bed gufc??? I need sleeeeep. Come tell everyone that grumpy was lying. Please.
    Although having spent the weekend with my 4 year old nephew I actually think a few hours is a reasonable amount of time. Lol.

• Advertisement

I think in a previous game. I'd say its mod discretion
    Well that sucks

WTF

Any longer tunes, Mick?

I need to go to bed but I won't sleep.

Torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Apologies, fell asleep myself :/

Grumpy was as claimed, Ortugg. Apologies guys. And fair play, we have successfully eliminated the hutt :/

Any longer tunes, Mick?

I need to go to bed but I won't sleep.

Torture.

Here a lullaby I actually really like this for chilling

gufc21 wrote: »
    Grumpy was as claimed, Ortugg. Apologies guys. And fair play, we have successfully eliminated the hutt :/

Thank fcuk.

I now make no apologies for being persistent in going for the known wolf earlier.

Two things I see now:

1. Dottie is OK

2. I can go to bed.

Hey guys apologies for today.

I was hoping to create a lot of noise in the hope that i might make it through tomorrows munch and get another round of info. This however is no longer possible as the hutt cartel are gone. I genuinely believed there was a strong chance that grumpy was peitt, however, and don't understand how people could take that risk so look at the people who voted for lumpy. Also there is no one now to take peitt out so ye have to hope sk does it for ye.

The people i was suspicious of before today, for what its worth, were

Strawberry
    Chagan
    Barney

And xara, i was suspicious on xara tbh but figured that if she was a goodie the sith might see me causing confusion and leave me for another turn, again getting the info out as they would have made a stab at lumpy (or whoever they suspected to be evil). It would ave revealed 4 people tomorrow.

This might seem like a nonsense plan but it was one i went for, it wont work now obviously with the hutt Cartel whiped out. I shall be gone in the morning.

Good luck to ye all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Following tonight, thoughts on starting with molly and then working through tiggs list? If were settled on molly tomorrow we have time to make a pretty detailed review of the list

tritium wrote: »
    Following tonight, thoughts on starting with molly and then working through tiggs list? If were settled on molly tomorrow we have time to make a pretty detailed review of the list

once no one listens to me we should be ok

• Advertisement

once no one listens to me we should be ok

Similar :(

#havingamare

#havingamare

the exact phrase I was thinking about myself

#havingamare

I did alright in the first day or so in the backroom my only scant consilation

I did alright in the first day or so in the backroom my only scant consilation

Ive just been muck from the start :)

:(

Ive just been muck from the start :)

:(

O so have I on thread, poor yosser sorry dude.

I mulled this over for a long time but once we believe GUFC.

14 people left

5-6 bad so 6-8 kills. (convert) and (if we lynch admiral sith get 2)

Village + SK is fecked unless sk hits some wolfs

I mulled this over for a long time but once we believe GUFC.

14 people left

5-6 bad so 6-8 kills. (convert) and (if we lynch admiral sith get 2)

Village + SK is fecked unless sk hits some wolfs

thats minimum if sk lives another 2 rounds they get another kill so could be 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Are you still suspicious of me gufc? I do hope not. I'm happy to go with molly next. Don't know why grumpy would lie? It's not look they've anything to gain by the other wolf team winning. I'd probably want the village to win rather than the other wolf team. After that I'm suspicious of xaracatz and then strawberry for the reason Chagan posted. I'm not completely off Chagan yet, but their response to my query somewhat satisfied me. Apologies again for the smaller amount of posting today. Was travelling to Wisconsin and the internet was very patchy/non-existent at times.

Ok this might not make sense and I might just be stumbling for clues here but...

The sith will have known I wasnt one of them and so when I gave up grumpy might have seen it as a chance to wipe out the other team and jumped on that train with me to push it through?

I think in the last lynch their priorities would have been to get me killed cos they know I'm a villager or to get the last hutt killed.

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »

Well in that case I'm ****ed and as a result the village is ****ed. I have NO CLUE what grumpy was doing with that post but all I can say is that I am 100% villager. No one will believe me now coz as has been said, why would she lie? I have no answer for that. She must have decided that she'd rather the sith win than the village or sk.

Guys feel free to ask me anything that might change yer minds about me. I'm grasping at straws here but its all I can do.

This ****ing sucks. :(

Advertisement