Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ah mol you're destined to de bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

No. I'm apparently just destined to be considered bad no matter what i do.

Ye can go back through my posts to see if ye can find anything suspicious or stupid I've said and I'll see if I can explain it.
    I've no idea who the evils are but the more this goes on the more I'm looking at trit.
    Mrsf i said yesterday too. After that I've got nothing.

Sorry guys. This is a **** way to end the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    No. I'm apparently just destined to be considered bad no matter what i do.

Ye can go back through my posts to see if ye can find anything suspicious or stupid I've said and I'll see if I can explain it.
    I've no idea who the evils are but the more this goes on the more I'm looking at trit.
    Mrsf i said yesterday too. After that I've got nothing.

Sorry guys. This is a **** way to end the game.

Sorry molly but basically you're our only viable choice now. If youre a villager then we've lost anyway. If youre a wolf we might have a slim shot at winning.

tritium wrote: »
    Sorry molly but basically you're our only viable choice now. If youre a villager then we've lost anyway. If youre a wolf we might have a slim shot at winning.

That's fair enough but we've lost the game so. This entire thing has been one big cluster****. Well done to the Sith. They've played a great game.

With this morning's munch I'll expect the Sith to take a villager and the Hutt to take a villager. Which leaves us down to 6 villagers 5 sith and 1 sk. 6 vs 6. When ye lynch me tonight that'll be down to 5 villagers, 5 Sith and 1 sk. It's only a matter of time then. The Sith can just pick ye off one by one.

Sorry village but it's game over. :mad:

Mollyb60 wrote:
    With this morning's munch I'll expect the Sith to take a villager and the Hutt to take a villager. Which leaves us down to 6 villagers 5 sith and 1 sk. 6 vs 6. When ye lynch me tonight that'll be down to 5 villagers, 5 Sith and 1 sk. It's only a matter of time then. The Sith can just pick ye off one by one.

The hut are dead?

• Advertisement

That's fair enough but we've lost the game so. This entire thing has been one big cluster****. Well done to the Sith. They've played a great game.

Thats funny molly you tell me the hutt get a kill and then the hutt just disappear...

What an unfortunate slip up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Hmmmm.

Well, eventful night. And there's a suspicious post right here.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Hmmmm.

Well, eventful night. And there's a suspicious post right here.

I think a wolf finally blew their cover

Are you guys kidding me? Go back to last night when i was doing the numbers. I SPECIFICALLY asked the mods if the hutts were wiped out do they get their last kill. They said yes. Thats what I'm basing my numbers this morning on.

I don't actually agree with the mods but thats what they said.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mods can we confirm that if the Hutt is munched by the Sith they won't get their kill? Or will they?

Munch by Hutts would stand.

See?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Are you guys kidding me? Go back to last night when i was doing the numbers. I SPECIFICALLY asked the mods if the hutts were wiped out do they get their last kill. They said yes. Thats what I'm basing my numbers this morning on.

I thought you asked if the hutts were targeted in the munch does their munch kill still count, which evidently it does.

But they weren't killed in the munch the munch pick happens in the night phase, they were dead before that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning guys, sorry I didn't get back on. MrFD was going mental! was meant to be a romantic night lol and I was on the laptop till the last time I posted!

Great to see there will be one less kill this morning. Good job there were still some smart folk around to wipe out a team. Sorry I didn't check or would have changed my vote. Last I heard it was Dottie. Sorry Dottie!

So grumpy is outing one of the Sith? revenge attack? I don't totally buy it but will see how the day goes.

Lord TSC is sure under that radar, I am thinking he might be our SK?

Who is left now anyway?
    This is what we know:-

chagan
    tritium - Leia
    gufc21 - R2D2
    Mollyb60 - ?? Storm Trooper
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar - chewie
    MrsFlushdraw - RebelS
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz

That is 9 unknown and 5 of them are evil. We REALLY can't afford any mistakes guys. We need to hit one of the dark side tonight. Do we risk Molly? if she is the ST they still have 5 left and have a kill anyway? We really need to try and hit the Serial Killer as they have a kill tonight. Just no idea really who it is. I am thinking Lord TSC.

Still have to look closer at Xara and why they on the radar for a few and Miss Milkshake.

@Mods - If we lynch the SK tonight, do we stop the kill?

Oh. Damn. I was asking about the munch. Not the lynch.

Ah **** it. Lynch me sure. We're ****ed anyway. Just make it quick.

Mods can i commit seppuku and just end it now?

See?

Sorry molly but that says munched by the sith not lynched several hours beforehand

Try again maybe?

See?

Molly that was if the SITH munched the HUTT

It was a lynch that took the hutt out. SO it was before the night time phase had started.

Oh so you are on the Dark side!

@Mods - give Mick that blaster please and end this suffering siths life please.

Well it would give the village better odds so if all sides agree without penalties then i vote to let molly be mod killed as requested :)

(She did ask mods :pac:)

Oh god. Today is just gonna be torture.
    :(

Go for it lads. Good luck.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Morning guys, sorry I didn't get back on. MrFD was going mental! was meant to be a romantic night lol and I was on the laptop till the last time I posted!

Great to see there will be one less kill this morning. Good job there were still some smart folk around to wipe out a team. Sorry I didn't check or would have changed my vote. Last I heard it was Dottie. Sorry Dottie!

So grumpy is outing one of the Sith? revenge attack? I don't totally buy it but will see how the day goes.

Who is left now anyway?

chagan
    tritium - Leia
    gufc21 - R2D2
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar - chewie
    MrsFlushdraw - RebelS
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz

That is 9 unknown and 5 of them are evil. We REALLY can't afford any mistakes guys. We need to hit one of the dark side tonight. Do we risk Molly? if she is the ST they still have 5 left and have a kill anyway? We really need to try and hit the Serial Killer as they have a kill tonight. Just no idea really who it is. I am thinking Lord TSC.

Still have to look closer at Xara and why they on the radar for a few and Miss Milkshake.

You seem to be trying to deflect away from Molly? Why is that?
    Why the focus on Lord TSC? From my reckoning there are definitely a few other posters which are far below the radar than he is. Has he shone a spotlight on you at any stage?
    And no. I don't think you can be cleared as a villager. Saying it doesn't make it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

You're an inquisitive lot this morning :)

No.

No.
    @Mods - give Mick that blaster please and end this suffering siths life please.

No.

• Advertisement

Who is left now anyway?

chagan
    tritium - Leia
    gufc21 - R2D2
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar - chewie
    MrsFlushdraw - RebelS
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz

Your numbers are off you seem to have forgotten sk in your first part. Maybe you were only thinking about folks nearer to you. We'll maybe revisit that after mollys gone.

Pateesa will still get the kill based on last games rules. No benefit to finding Patty yet.

If Patty could kill a sith or two that would be awesome btw :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Mods, question. How much exactly are they laughing at us in the back room?
    I think we are being taken for a ride by certain posters who think we are buying it. Must be causing a lot of entertainment back there.

cee_jay wrote: »
    You seem to be trying to deflect away from Molly? Why is that?
    Why the focus on Lord TSC? From my reckoning there are definitely a few other posters which are far below the radar than he is. Has he shone a spotlight on you at any stage?
    And no. I don't think you can be cleared as a villager. Saying it doesn't make it so.

It is my list so I know my role so that is why I put it in,
    I was doubting that the hutt told us a role but as you can see, after she posted I can believe now she is!

I don't take what dark side members say as gospel. You all accused me of believing Gufc! and he is genuine and it comes down to me not totally trusting a confirmed dark side member and you are querying it?

That is a bit odd. Unless you KNOW she was telling the truth Ceejay!

tritium wrote: »
    Your numbers are off you seem to have forgotten sk in your first part. Maybe you were only thinking about folks nearer to you. We'll maybe revisit that after mollys gone.

Pateesa will still get the kill based on last games rules. No benefit to finding Patty yet.

If Patty could kill a sith or two that would be awesome btw :)

Can you not read? I said in the first part I thought Lord TSC.

I am not taking your word on the kill thing. I want to hear from the mods that if we lynch the SK they lose their kill. THEN we can decide what to do for sure.

I would prefer to lynch someone who has the potential to reduce our numbers than someone who we know is part of a team if that makes sense. It does to me.

Anyone on a computer that can stick up a roster of the living?

It looks like nearly 40 years after the movie we're doing it again

A finale with a small band of rebels taking on the empire. Impossible odds and a last run at the death star. A fair chance well lose R2 before the end of the battle, so we'll be flying blind and using the force (tigger?)

Mick, if you could fire up the falcon for this one that would be lovely

patty, i know it wasnt in the original movie but if you could fly an x-wing for some of this that would also be amazing.

Lets see if we can take down the Death Star

If I were a Sith why would I think the Hutt still have a kill this morning? How foes that make me a sith?
    Ye're very quick to jump on me for a simple mistake which I realised as soon as I reposted my question to the mods.

I am very tempted to just finish up now and not post again but I know Ill be tempted later on when people are talking more **** about me.

Anyone on a computer that can stick up a roster of the living?

I think you will find my list has the living in it Dottie :)

chagan
    tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    You're an inquisitive lot this morning :)

No.

No.

No.

Ok, then it's Molly then so.

I didn't see this before I had posted again.

• Advertisement

I was talking about this with Mr Molly last night and we both agreed that if we were on the Hutt team and were last one out we would rather the village win than either of the other 2 evil teams. Which baffles me even more with Grumpy. I'll be very interested to see Grumpys reasoning for this when I get into the dead room.

Advertisement