Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Can everyone look above and see if the names match up with what Trigger calls you at times

He's put Cdaly in twice, presumably where I should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

did you do the ffa thingy.

can you explain why you want xara or point me to where you did please

Sorry mick no. I had set a deadline of 3 cause i would have access to a comp. I didnt do it cause of the grumpy reveal. I am on a mobile now watching the young lad so i cant go through the posts.

I have been suspicious of xara in general. The vale post has reinforced it for me

gufc21 wrote: »
    Sorry mick no. I had set a deadline of 3 cause i would have access to a comp. I didnt do it cause of the grumpy reveal. I am on a mobile now watching the young lad so i cant go through the posts.

I have been suspicious of xara in general. The vale post has reinforced it for me

O sorry dude I didnt mean work it our just did you pick 3 yourself. Tigger doesnt call you UFC does he?

O sorry dude I didnt mean work it our just did you pick 3 yourself. Tigger doesnt call you UFC does he?

Pretty sure he does to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can everyone look above and see if the names match up with what Trigger calls you at times

Usual Flush for me Mick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    MOD on a seer check will the requestor on picking a bad guy be told which bad guy, which team or just that theyre bad

Mod would love a reply

Mod would love a reply

Just light or dark trit. Is in the explination for seer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Barney92 wrote: »
    Huh?

I thought Strawberry might be Admiral Piett for the reason I stated, but wasn't that confident about it. I tried to be clever and a) see if anyone reacted positively toward it, implying possible Sithness and b) put the idea in the Hutt's mind for tonight.

I basically thought I had a plan. I either made it too obvious or I'm just not the genius I thought I was.

cee_jay wrote: »

Well where did Vale try to lead us before that? Who had he voted for? Wondering if he had dropped any hints that we ignored?

Here
    How many are left.
    Is is possible that hutt and sith took each other out?

And then shortly after thanked this by tigger
    Tigger wrote: »
    Thought so
    So I think jaylop was chewie
    Rancor tried to kill him ( makes sense jaylop a a good player)
    rancor tells/told/discussed his killing attempt
    Sith turn jaylop
    Jaylop gives up
    Mamma
    Sith kill mamma
    Hutts kill jaylop (numbers will be important later)
    I said all along I thought mamma was in a room having conversations and talking out here with the other half of them and that would fit
    Also jaylop asked me repeatedly to change off mamma yesterday
    So mamma Han and jaylop chewie?

If c3po and r2d2 are both still alive then c3po would know
    As he know if r2 was killed
    So should c3po come out know to give us a state of play on who's dead so far ?

And here
    I think Tigger and Sully are safe.
    Active posters playing the game.
    Tonight we shall focus on those who rarely post anything.

• Advertisement

And here

Sully was evil. He obviously hadnt peaked him either

Would need two peeks. Doesnt explain why upset at sullys death though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok thinking about this all the way home I can't change my vote. I only know 2 things for certain in this game and that's that im a rebel soilder and lumpy is dark side.

I have to vote with what I know and there's no guarantee that the hutt will take pete out for us. I might be putting my own head in a noose but I need to vote on facts and live with the outcome

Here

And then shortly after thanked this by tigger

See the quoted post, are you sure that was Tigger? Just doesn't look like Tiggers way of posting lol

See the quoted post, are you sure that was Tigger? Just doesn't look like Tiggers way of posting lol

Its been tigger all game

Ok thinking about this all the way home I can't change my vote. I only know 2 things for certain in this game and that's that im a rebel soilder and lumpy is dark side.

I have to vote with what I know and there's no guarantee that the hutt will take pete out for us. I might be putting my own head in a noose but I need to vote on facts and live with the outcome

Well im sure the grumpy part of that will check out...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Two scenarios here.

1. Grumpy is Peit.

We lynch grumpy and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.
    We lynch somebody else and sith get one kill while hutt gets one.

2. Grumpy is other bad guy.

We lynch grumpy and sith get one kill while hutt get none.
    We lynch somebody else (Peit) and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.
    We lynch somebody else and sith get one kill while hutt gets one.

Just wanted to run the numbers on this.
    At the moment there are 15 players left. 7 evil, 8 good.
    If tonight we lynch General Piett, the Sith get 2 kills tonight.
    So tomorrow morning we could potentially be 4 Sith, 1 Hutt, 1 SK, 6 villagers. That's assuming the Evils kill villagers. Here we're 6vs6. This is bad.
    If the Sith kills the last Hutt does the Hutt still get his kill? I assume so. In which case it would be 4 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK, 7 Villagers. So we'd be 5vs7. Not bad.
    Or the Hutt takes a Sith with him so it could be 3 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK, 8 villagers. It could happen. We'd be 4vs8 then and would be in a strong position.

I can't be sure that Tigger/Dottie weren't turned at some point but all I know is that if Valeyard had a peek at xara and it came back as evil, then she's evil. We can confirm Vale as the seer so I'm inclined to vote for Xara. We still can't be sure that xara is Sith or a Hutt. For all we know she might be Piett and we're screwed.
    So I'll go with Xara tonight with the understanding that we go for Grumpy tomorrow if she doesn't die overnight.

Its been tigger all game

Was thinking the forum had screwed up with the link, had to click to check. Yeah was Tigger lol.

Mods can we confirm that if the Hutt is munched by the Sith they won't get their kill? Or will they? I remember this being discussed ad nauseum in the dead room last game but I can't remember the outcome. The end game for the christmas game had to do with the SK so I'm not sure this would be the same scenario?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I think he had peeked Sully and it came back good. But that is because she was Jabba. I'm guessing he just took the peek at face value.

• Advertisement

Numbers are tight now. I figure if we have a good lead take it. If its piett so be it, the way the game is structured the sith are boobytrapped for both the village and the hutt, peeks arent definite, and everyone hitting them is in danger. Whether tigger/ dotty was turned or not the game is set up so that were likely to take this hit.

If there are up to 5 sith left then taking one out is still positive. If we all dont accept that and take a risk we cant win. If gufc is legit the sith are strolling.

For the hutt and sk reading, that applies to you too. If you want to win you need to kill some sith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Mods can we confirm that if the Hutt is munched by the Sith they won't get their kill? Or will they?

Munch by Hutts would stand.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So tomorrow morning we could potentially be 4 Sith, 1 Hutt, 1 SK, 6 villagers. That's assuming the Evils kill villagers. Here we're 6vs6. This is bad.
    If the Sith kills the last Hutt does the Hutt still get his kill? I assume so. In which case it would be 4 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK, 7 Villagers. So we'd be 5vs7. Not bad.
    Or the Hutt takes a Sith with him so it could be 3 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK, 8 villagers. It could happen. We'd be 4vs8 then and would be in a strong position.

Right so these numbers are right then. It is VERY close. We have to hope the Hutt/SK hates the Sith as much as we do. :D

Vale also tags digi
    No.

Digi, posts an analysis bar himself and who else?

What else has he said of any use?

That would be sullu tigger digi. Anyone know quickly how many peeks seer had?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I vote grumpy. Don't know what he is, except evil.

I've said once before that I'm a villager, and I'll say it one more time. We'd - well ye'd if I'm out - want to be careful with parity between Siths and villagers.

is it a possible game over for the village if siths give up admiral for 2 kills? someone do the math

Xaracatz wrote: »

I've said once before that I'm a villager, and I'll say it one more time. We'd - well ye'd if I'm out - want to be careful with parity between Siths and villagers.

Are you telling us you're the Hutt?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Vale also tags digi

That would be sullu tigger digi. Anyone know quickly how many peeks seer had?

he died on Monday, so 3? Friday Saturday and Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Xaracatz wrote: »

He's a she, and she's a villager.

That sounds somewhat Hutty there

• Advertisement

is it a possible game over for the village if siths give up admiral for 2 kills? someone do the math

If we lynch the admiral the Siths have options:
    Kill 1 villager + kill 1 hutt - leaves us with 4 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK and 7 villagers
    Kill 2 villagers - leaves us with 4 sith, 1 Hutt, 1 Sk and 6 villagers

1st scenario it'd be 5 evil vs 7 good
    2nd scenario it'd be 6 evil vs 6 good.

Advertisement