Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

ok then who do you want me to vote for ? like I'm not going to vote for myself. All I have is that I know Grumpy is Darkside but you're right she could be pete I don't know

I dont know who you should vote for. Im just saying a villager cant afford to vote for someone they were handed by an uncomfirmed source. Hans will have to take that role if they want a chance at winning

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

But say we go for Xara for example - is there not also a chance that she is Admiral Piett?

So who are we voting for?
    Vale had mentioned Xara - no guarantee he had peeked her though.

If I were to do #FFA it would be:
    1. Xara - based on Vale's post and I have suspected her for a while now - she was one of my 3 earlier in the game (Xara, Stoogie, Pawwed Rig) - which shows I am not all that good at picking evil players I guess)
    2. grumpy - based on Tigger's post
    3. Strawbs - something about her posting style just isn't sitting right with me, quite suss - think if she could be anyone it is Piett as someone has said she has mentioned them so much. If I remember correctly Molly did similar on a previous game?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gufc21 wrote: »
    I have proposed a number of times voting XARA. Guilty as sin.

Leaning that way too.

I still think Mick is evil. I also do feel Tigger was too, and he's playing Dottie (leaving makes Dottie look bad, as we can jump to conclusions).

But my three in order are Xara, Mick, Grumpy, and if the consensus is to off Xara for tonight, I'll go along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well I hope Dottie is good. If she's evil then I'd say Tigger is losing the plot in the backroom. However I think it'd be some form of justice if she has been picked when evil after the last game.

I didn't think we were still doing FFA after the revelations gufc but here's my list of suspects.

Grumpy for obvious reasons, I hope they aren't piett but I subscribe to chagans theory there.
    Xaracatz - vale might have peeked as bad
    Strawberry - could be piett. Chagan raised a decent enough point.
    Chagan - working with strawberry to get them lynched.
    Mick - think they were turned or sidious

The strawberry chagan theory is not based on much if anything but just a feeling I have that it was planned in a backroom.

I think the village doesn't have a prayer if gufc and dottie are evil, and if trit or Tigger are evil we have less chance. So I'm going to believe them and think it's the only way the village can win.

Let me be clear, I am not calling for Strawberry to be lynched nor willI be voting for her. I was just putting a theory out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I dont know who you should vote for. Im just saying a villager cant afford to vote for someone they were handed by an uncomfirmed source. Hans will have to take that role if they want a chance at winning

Han is dead no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I understand you saying we can't believe an unverified source but you're also saying we can't afford to believe you then. Which is something I believe we actually have to do.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Leaning that way too.

I still think Mick is evil. I also do feel Tigger was too, and he's playing Dottie (leaving makes Dottie look bad, as we can jump to conclusions).

But my three in order are Xara, Mick, Grumpy, and if the consensus is to off Xara for tonight, I'll go along with it.

Ok I dont want to get into this again really but can you answer me.

Who you think I am that Im evil.?
    Why Chewie hasnt come out to counter me?
    If Im turned Cheiwe who did partyjungle attack when he missed?

cee_jay wrote: »
    But say we go for Xara for example - is there not also a chance that she is Admiral Piett?

So who are we voting for?
    Vale had mentioned Xara - no guarantee he had peeked her though.

If I were to do #FFA it would be:
    1. Xara - based on Vale's post and I have suspected her for a while now - she was one of my 3 earlier in the game (Xara, Stoogie, Pawwed Rig) - which shows I am not all that good at picking evil players I guess)
    2. grumpy - based on Tigger's post
    3. Strawbs - something about her posting style just isn't sitting right with me, quite suss - think if she could be anyone it is Piett as someone has said she has mentioned them so much. If I remember correctly Molly did similar on a previous game?

Its a possibility but xara was never really put forward to be lynched before today really so the likelyhood is low. Worst case is she's the hutt imo. We need the hutt to take grumpy today. Grumpy has been given to us on a platter by an uncomfirmed source. Either tigger or dottie could be evil. Xara was pointed to by the seer. I think its our best play tbh

Not overly convinced on strawberry tbh but if ye want to race zara and strawberry I'm happy with that.

Han is dead no?

Hutt sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Its a possibility but xara was never really put forward to be lynched before today really so the likelyhood is low. Worst case is she's the hutt imo. We need the hutt to take grumpy today. Grumpy has been given to us on a platter by an uncomfirmed source. Either tigger or dottie could be evil. Xara was pointed to by the seer. I think its our best play tbh

Not overly convinced on strawberry tbh but if ye want to race zara and strawberry I'm happy with that.

TBF gufc, all the roled players in the game now are unconfirmed sources. We have to start believing that some people are good.

• Advertisement

I understand you saying we can't believe an unverified source but you're also saying we can't afford to believe you then. Which is something I believe we actually have to do.

I dont think ye have a choice but to believe me tbh. Ye'll find out if the sith dont kill me if im lying or not.

You are right though if they are both evil I guess xara seems to be less likely to be piett. So I'll change from grumpy to xara. I'll vote grumpy next time.

I dont think ye have a choice but to believe me tbh. Ye'll find out if the sith dont kill me if im lying or not.

That's what I'm saying. We have to believe you, and I don't think we should change even if you aren't killed. If I were a wolf I'd probably leave you now for a turn and hope you got lynched for being a fraud.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    After the disturbing death of Uriel. still lingered in the Rebels’ minds they decided justice needed to be served and set their eyes on one particular rebel. They found him in the main hangar where they surprised him as they were doing their daily work routine on the electrical system. He was put on the chair and the customary noose wrapped around his neck. After much debating and arguing one of them finally kicked the chair and the body dropped echoing the room with a crack. The room fell silent with the Rebels sharing fleeting glances as they wondered if they had got the right person.

Maximus Alexander was lynched.

Maximus Alexander (11) – Raze_them_all_, Stoogie, Mollyb60, MrsFlushdraw, cdaly_, Lord TSC, Digital Solitude, Tritium, Persepoly, y0ssar1an22, Tigger
    y0ssar1an22 (4) – micksjaguar, Barney92, Xaracatz, crosstownk
    sullivlo (4) – mahamageehad, Maximus Alexander, partyjungle, jayop
    Deleted User (3) – Sullivlo, grumpylumpy, Dottie_lottie
    Mollyb60 (1) – cee_jay
    cdaly_ (1) – Gufc21
    raze_them_all_ (1) – Strawberry milkshake
    grumpylumpy (1) – The_Valeyard
    Did not vote – A Neurotic, Pawwed Rig

OK looking back over previous votes, if I take it at face value R2D2's post that sullivlo was evil, that matches up with those who voted her as being good.

Mick was voted for by sullivlo & grumpy - so that would make him good (as long as he wasn't turned).

Vale voted for grumpy - seer pick?

Wolves would have spread their votes.
    So Potential Wolves:

So yossar had mick, Barney, Xara & crosstownk,
    Max had Mollyb60, MrsFlushdraw, cdaly_, Lord TSC, Tritium, Persepoly, Tigger

That's just a quick synopsis removing those proven to be team village from the big votes (as wolves would want to hide and not go out on a limb for focus to be drawn on them).

^Sorry meant to remove Mick from list after yossar

And chagan if my theory is true I wouldn't expect you to be pushing it too much. We'll know that strawberry is piett when there is an extra kill. People pushing her to be lynched could be suspects so I'd try to drop little hints and get people thinking about her rather than going all out for her.

Im glancing through all tiggers posts in this thread and ive come up with nothing so far, had he a nickname for grumpy that anyone can remember?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    They were coming for Pawwed Rig, he had no option but to run or die. He made it to the exit but was tackled to the ground as his first step to freedom was made. The rebel soldiers all circled around him, one drew their blaster rifle and aimed it at his head, He closed his eyes and accepted his fate as the sound of death had echoed.......

Pawwed Rig opened his eyes to see Leia aiming a blaster pistol between his eyes, her shot in the air – a warning that she was having this kill.

Pawwed Rig was killed by Princess Leia.

Pawwed Rig (7) – Tritium, Stoogie, Dottie_lottie, Chagan, Mollyb60, Barney92, tigger
    Stoogie (4) – Digital Solitude, MrsFlushdraw, Strawberry milkshake, cdaly_
    Xaracatz (3) – Gufc21, Cee_jay, grumpylumpy
    y0ssar1an22 (3) – Xaracatz, crosstownk, partyjungle
    Tigger (2) – dobman88, Lord tsc
    Lord TSC (1) – y0ssar1an22
    Barney92 (1) – pawwed rig
    tritium (1) – MicksJaguar
    dottie_lottie (1) – The_Valeyard

So grumpy voted for xara here. Either shows they are on different teams or one of them isn't a wolf?

I'm still going to stick with Xara for now though I think...

cee_jay wrote: »
    So grumpy voted for xara here. Either shows they are on different teams or one of them isn't a wolf?

I'm still going to stick with Xara for now though I think...

I don't think it necessarily shows that though. They could have made a calculated risk to vote for a teammate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

And chagan if my theory is true I wouldn't expect you to be pushing it too much. We'll know that strawberry is piett when there is an extra kill. People pushing her to be lynched could be suspects so I'd try to drop little hints and get people thinking about her rather than going all out for her.

That was my intention but it looks like I was too overt about it.

• Advertisement

Im glancing through all tiggers posts in this thread and ive come up with nothing so far, had he a nickname for grumpy that anyone can remember?

Surely in 555 posts he mentions her at least once isnt only a few posts away from randomly writing Shakesphere

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

People are suggesting you let pitt live. Let the hutt save himself tomorrow and take the pitt out. There is no way grumpy lasts the munch. If he does he should be lynched to spite the hutt.

Im not sure if dottie is evil but tigger is, look at his posts and disappearance after the apprentice. Grumpy is pitt.

Sorry to keep banging the same drum but is the above not based on a whole heap of assumptions? What if the above scenario doesn't happen?

Rather than using the one assumption that grumpy is evil and take him out now?

Why aren't we taking out the bad guy? :confused:

I won't ask this anymore in case I'm annoying anyone.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Sorry to keep banging the same drum but is the above not based on a whole heap of assumptions? What if the above scenario doesn't happen?

Rather than using the one assumption that grumpy is evil and take him out now?

Why aren't we taking out the bad guy? :confused:

I won't ask this anymore in case I'm annoying anyone.

My suggestion is, we dont know if a bad guy gave him to us and as such allow the other bad guys to kill this bad guy for fear the sith will then be able to take out two good guys

My suggestion is, we dont know if a bad guy gave him to us and as such allow the other bad guys to kill this bad guy for fear the sith will then be able to take out two good guys

did you do the ffa thingy.

can you explain why you want xara or point me to where you did please

I have a wolf we can hang...grumpy lumpy.

message for the village from beyond the grave-

There is one hutt left get him and we can lynch as fast as the sith can murder
    Next should be the sk to really even the odds
    finally having a bit of feedback helps a lot

yes i fcuked up thats what i do.

yes the baddies are laffing at me and yest the deadroom is in stihes
    however ye are dead and the baddies may not be as strong s they trhink

What I suspect these is people are not hutt and we need the hutt gone

Lord - nrv ( acually playing well and was gonna pick for this room)
    Trit - leia
    UFC - r2d2
    Mick - chewie
    Dottie - same as lord
    Ger jay - nrv (thought she was the priest and followed
    Her

theses are the other baddies (well there are 5 sith 1 sk and one hutt in here)

i peeked grumpy - she is an evil and i think we have to kill her immediatly

this leaves in this order of merit
    Flush -
    Strawberry-
    Cd-
    Cross-
    Cd-
    X-

then

barney-

also Molly

if youbare on this list as a goodie you have to vote with dottie
    if you are molly or barney and are goodies please realise that i have no more peeks

the baddies will win the vote if ye split the vote
    any questions tp my assistant Dottie please
    incoming message:

" ah guys it me you don't trust or dottie? she saw the pot so grumpy is defnatly a evils

i've given you a list
    i would say that since i'm pretty sure that flush was turned you should wait till you e 100% with the list to kill her as the pris can verify it as easy as anyone else.
    i suspected that grumpy was the hutt i peeked her and she's evil so there is a very good chance she is the hutt

now

if the hutt is eliminated the score will be 8-5-1
    mucnch tonight lets say a villy 7-5-1
    then lynch follow my list 7-4-1 or better yet 7-5
    sk happebs so either 6-4-1 or 6-5
    m=night kill 5-5 or 5-4-1
    next lynch is all about fighting for the last vote cast as its tied you need you get a vorte inn at 21-59-59 i use time.is
    the more of ye that try the better
    what you do is log 1 vote and then do the vite againn 1 second before , this works i did it last night for practise and the Mod said i got the last vote in
    if ye win its 5-4 or 5-3-1
    munch is 4-4 or 4-3-1
    same again lunch needs to be last vote
    4-3 or 4-2-1
    if sk happens its game over for the village so assume the sk dosent hppen cos hes dead
    munch that niight 3-3
    same again beat the clock for last vote in
    3-2
    and on until the bitter end

if the hutt is still around for the lynch then we won't even get close

do what you think is best but i think its our on;y hope"
    and again

"ive just realised the game is over for ye if the wolves reach parity

if the sk kills a villager and the wolves kill him the wolves reach parity and they win"
    Tig is gone, "he's become one with the force"

Tiggers apperent dead posts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Two scenarios here.

1. Grumpy is Peit.

We lynch grumpy and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.
    We lynch somebody else and sith get one kill while hutt gets one.

2. Grumpy is other bad guy.

We lynch grumpy and sith get one kill while hutt get none.
    We lynch somebody else (Peit) and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Two scenarios here.

1. Grumpy is Peit.

We lynch grumpy and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.

2. Grumpy is other bad guy.

We lynch grumpy and sith get one kill while hutt get none.
    We lynch somebody else (Peit) and sith get two kills while hutt gets one.

Ya but the hutt has to lynch grumpy for fear he is peit

Can everyone look above and see if the names match up with what Trigger calls you at times

Can everyone look above and see if the names match up with what Trigger calls you at times

Mine is anyway. Cdaly is there twice though once before and once after cross. Not very clear tig.

• Advertisement

Chagan wrote: »
    That was my intention but it looks like I was too overt about it.

Huh?

Advertisement