Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Did Tigger not say he wasn't going to post unless someone asked him something? shouldn't be too hard to find his last post I guess.

it was at like 9:43 this morning just a sad face

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

cee_jay wrote: »
    I don't understand this?

My thinking is that Mick has claimed Chewie role. However, I thought Chewie had been turned to the dark side (there was a disturbance in the force) - the timing was quite suss.
    IF trit's version of events was right, on thread people were calling for Mick to be duelled by Luke. So if PJ was Luke, and challenged Mick to a duel and lost, he would have to be Sidious?
    The other option is Chewie hadn't been turned. But I don't know about that? I thought the consensus was he had.

I definitely haven't had enough coffee to understand this all today yet.

My take is: mick tells us he was chewie and jay was the bodyguard. For mick to be legit, by pure chance the following has to happen. Pateesa attacks chewie and ids him. Sith convert immediately after but not the high value asset they potentially know from SK, i.e they pass up a shot in the bodyguard. Jay, whos stayed under the rolled radar and was actually getting heat as a villager to then, gets picked up by the hutt independently and slaughtered. Chewie, a definite id on a rolled villager, is left alone......

tritium wrote: »
    My take is: mick tells us he was chewie and jay was the bodyguard. For mick to be legit, by pure chance the following has to happen. Pateesa attacks chewie and ids him. Sith convert immediately after but not the high value asset they potentially know from SK, i.e they pass up a shot in the bodyguard. Jay, whos stayed under the rolled radar and was actually getting heat as a villager to then, gets picked up by the hutt independently and slaughtered. Chewie, a definite id on a rolled villager, is left alone......

Trit your looking so dodge you have been calling me darth sith for ages now Im turned cheiwe, even though you said PJ is Luke and attacked me you are all over the shop and so is Molly so if we could kill these too itd be great.

Im guesssing you were turned actually thought it was Trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Been sitting back today trying to follow things. Personally i think the village is royally screwed on this one and its a fight between the baduns.

I went into yesterday convinced tigger and mj were evil but after reading the overnight madness now im not so sure. It was very similar to a couple of games ago when people were creating noise over night to hife the seer i think it was in that game. That woul lead me to believe tigger an mj are good guys.

The only one left then, on who i thought was bad, is DS. There's something that just grated onme with his posting style. Hides in the shadows coming out to tell everyone he is counting watery posts. He's basically put up a wall of fluff on how everyone is fluffly, bar one post making a synopsis.

He is also very quick to fan the flames for mick. Pj had to vote for mj last night given the chatter. So mj is either good or sidious. Either way the hutt or sk need to get rid at this stage. Let's not do their dirty work, also i knda believe him anyway)

Im voting for Digital Solitude to be lynched tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Disarray everywhere.

I've out in my vote for Micks. That whole not-knowing-PJ-was-killed makes no sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Okay, The Turning of Trit theory.

Trit was a good guy.
    SK attacked Mick, as Chewie, he survived.
    Sith didn't turn Mick as Hutt and SK would pick him off immediately.
    So Sith picked someone inconspicuous but a good player, like Trit.
    Trit turns out to be Princess Leia and is afraid of a teammate getting lynched, or Sith have a theory on War Pig so ensure he's killed, basically an extra wolf kill.
    Trit posts theory about how Mick had to have been changed.
    Theory is backed by at least a Sith imo.

I don't think that's too farfetched.

Otherwise, Molly and Xara have gotten louder since the change. Possible Sith Apprentices either.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Disarray everywhere.

I've out in my vote for Micks. That whole not-knowing-PJ-was-killed makes no sense.

It was just noise imo. Tigger and mj created a shed load of it last night

gufc21 wrote: »
    Been sitting back today trying to follow things. Personally i think the village is royally screwed on this one and its a fight between the baduns.

I went into yesterday convinced tigger and mj were evil but after reading the overnight madness now im not so sure. It was very similar to a couple of games ago when people were creating noise over night to hife the seer i think it was in that game. That woul lead me to believe tigger an mj are good guys.

The only one left then, on who i thought was bad, is DS. There's something that just grated onme with his posting style. Hides in the shadows coming out to tell everyone he is counting watery posts. He's basically put up a wall of fluff on how everyone is fluffly, bar one post making a synopsis.

He is also very quick to fan the flames for mick. Pj had to vote for mj last night given the chatter. So mj is either good or sidious. Either way the hutt or sk need to get rid at this stage. Let's not do their dirty work, also i knda believe him anyway)

Im voting for Digital Solitude to be lynched tonight

Please explain.

I think Mick is a villager who we should keep around. And when you say you believe him do you say you're believing Mick?

Trit said he was sure 1 priest the seer and 80% the other priest was killed I want to know who or why or lets lynch him high.

Please explain.

I think Mick is a villager who we should keep around. And when you say you believe him do you say you're believing Mick?

Ah ****e i misread the posts. I was just up and misread the fecking posts.

Still think tigger and mj are good and last nights antics were just noise

• Advertisement

Ah ****e i misread the posts. I was just up and misread the fecking posts.

Still think tigger and mj are good and last nights antics were just noise

I think they're both convinced the other is bad. I'm gonna quote the lists with my thoughts on each player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

It was just noise imo. Tigger and mj created a shed load of it last night

I know. I was there with the popcorn.

I'm sticking with Micks for now.

Tigger Obi Wan
    MicksJaguar Chewie
    MrsFlushdraw NRV
    tritium Leia (possible apprentice)
    dottie_lottie unsure
    gufc21 NRV
    Digital Solitude NRV
    cee_jay Bad Guy
    Barney92 Unsure
    crosstownk NRV
    Mollyb60 NRV, possible Aprentice
    Lord TSC Bad Guy
    grumpylumpy Unsure
    cdaly_ Unsure
    Stoogie Bad Guy
    Strawberry Milkshake Unsure
    Chagan Unsure
    dobman88 Bad guy
    Xaracatz Bad Guy, possible Apprentice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Okay, The Turning of Trit theory.

Trit was a good guy.
    SK attacked Mick, as Chewie, he survived.
    Sith didn't turn Mick as Hutt and SK would pick him off immediately.
    So Sith picked someone inconspicuous but a good player, like Trit.
    Trit turns out to be Princess Leia and is afraid of a teammate getting lynched, or Sith have a theory on War Pig so ensure he's killed, basically an extra wolf kill.
    Trit posts theory about how Mick had to have been changed.
    Theory is backed by at least a Sith imo.

I don't think that's too farfetched.

Otherwise, Molly and Xara have gotten louder since the change. Possible Sith Apprentices either.

Just quick question about this. How would the Sith Team know who Chewwie was without the SK telling them?
    With a potential fragile truce between the 3 evil teams would it not be better to have a confirmed evil person (in Chewwie) that they could all group around and support on the thread. So the Sith would convert Chewwie and we're in the current situation we're in.

(also I'm posting more often now coz I'm back at my computer. :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm struggling to keep up at the moment but here's how I see it:

Mick is either a turned Chewie or Sidious.
    Trit is Leia.
    Tigger is Ben Kenobi.

Nobody has come out as seer, priest or apprentice priest.

So I'm assuming at the moment that Mick is dodgy in some way or another and that one (or more) or more of the three roled villages are dead.

I've been suss of Yoss since the start so I'm hoping that was correct and that he's one dark side player less.

Mick is top of my list for tonight's vote.

If I've missed something monumental please let me know.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I know. I was there with the popcorn.

I'm sticking with Micks for now.

why are you trying to kill someone who could be confirmed as a villager, who do you think party attacked last night. I quoted the posts back a page he went for me its fairly obvious. If there are still a priest or 2 I can be pretty much confirmed a villager. Lynching me makes no sense now.

crosstownk wrote: »

Trit is Leia.
    Tigger is Ben Kenobi.

Nobody has come out as seer, priest or apprentice priest.

So I'm assuming at the moment that Mick is dodgy in some way or another and that one (or more) or more of the three roled villages are dead.

I've been suss of Yoss since the start so I'm hoping that was correct and that he's one dark side player less.

Mick is top of my list for tonight's vote.

If I've missed something monumental please let me know.

Yes you have I posted it above

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just quick question about this. How would the Sith Team know who Chewwie was without the SK telling them?
    With a potential fragile truce between the 3 evil teams would it not be better to have a confirmed evil person (in Chewwie) that they could all group around and support on the thread. So the Sith would convert Chewwie and we're in the current situation we're in.

(also I'm posting more often now coz I'm back at my computer. :D)

They wouldn't have unless they figured out he was but I don't think he was hinting at it. They don't need to have known Chewies identity, just pick someone who wasn't him, which I think they did.

Doubt it, if that person goes down everyone else is dead by association.

Don't think you should be lynched because I don't think you're the Apprentice, but I'm keeping options open.

Is that the computer your boss sits beside incidentally?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    And .... play!!!

Summary:

Munch Day 1 - Uriel.

Lynch Day 1 - Maximus Alexander

Munch Day 2 - raze_them_all_

Lynch day 2 / sk kill- sullivlo

Munch Day 3 Mahama and Jayop

Lynch Day 3 Pawwed Rig

O this is handy probably would have saved confusion had I seen it

Mick is either a good Chewie or Sidious.
    Trit is Leia.
    Tigger is Ben Kenobi.

Fixed, he can't be a bad chewie if PJ as Luke fought him.

• Advertisement

Is that the computer your boss sits beside incidentally?

It is actually. He's right over there
    >

But thankfully it's lunchtime so I can post to my hearts content. :cool:

If Luke attacked Mick last night and died, then Mick COULD be either Darth Sidious or a good guy Chewwie. Those are the only 2 possibilities where Luke dies and Mick survives.

I think he's Sidious but it's not beyond the realm of possibility that he's just plain ol Chewwie. But I can't be sure of anything and the Sidious thing seems more likely to me so that's why I've voted for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod can we have confirmation that Darth Sidious can't pick a second apprentice should the first die? Like the Shapechanger in the Halloween game.

There is only one Apprentice available for training.

@Mods, what happens if Luke attacks a rebel who had been turned to the dark side?

Death to the Apprentice.

If Luke attacked Mick last night and died, then Mick COULD be either Darth Sidious or a good guy Chewwie. Those are the only 2 possibilities where Luke dies and Mick survives.

I think he's Sidious but it's not beyond the realm of possibility that he's just plain ol Chewwie. But I can't be sure of anything and the Sidious thing seems more likely to me so that's why I've voted for him.

Yes and I can be confirmed by a priest if when they decide to come out and chewiue isnt dead. Chewie if not dead would have came out to out me and bagged a wolf a more then fair trade life for life.

You know all this anyways so we can lynch you tomoro after trit ot maybe the other bad team will finally take you

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    There is only one Apprentice available for training.

Death to the Apprentice.

wooo hooooooooooo nearly confirmed

Lets kill trit, molly, ah the list I posted earlier, wolfies jumped the gun, now we'll have some fun, the curry chip is a powerfull tool

wooo hooooooooooo nearly confirmed

Lets kill trit, molly, ah the list I posted earlier, wolfies jumped the gun, now we'll have some fun, the curry chip is a powerfull tool

There are still 2 possibilities where you could have survived. So stop getting all excited there Mick. You're not cleared yet.
    Only a priest can clear you really. And none are being forthcoming here so I'm still seeing nothing but noise here from you to try save your neck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is there any proof Luke did attack Mick?

tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Tigger
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    y0ssar1an22
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz

list there again dottie says she hasnt been after me since claim so id leave her off for the mo and ill check later if someone else doesnt do it

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is there any proof Luke did attack Mick?

I posted the time line early but read back after last nights lynch and it should ber fairly obvious, if you still in disagreement your going on the naughty list :D

• Advertisement

There are still 2 possibilities where you could have survived. So stop getting all excited there Mick. You're not cleared yet.
    Only a priest can clear you really. And none are being forthcoming here so I'm still seeing nothing but noise here from you to try save your neck.

Sure how can the priest clear him?

Advertisement