Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Do we even know who everyone is (or is left) now? I've lost track but I think it goes like this. Did I miss anyone?

Tigger (thinks he's obi)
    y0ssar1an22
    MicksJaguar (thinks he's chewie, everybody else thinks he's sidious)
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    sullivlo
    dottie_lottie
    Jayop
    gufc21 (was Leia)
    Maximus Alexander
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    Pawwed Rig
    mahamageehad
    crosstownk
    raze_them_all_
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Uriel.
    Deleted User (was Luke?)
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Yosser is dead too.

tritium wrote: »
    Already explained earlier

The drunk defence only goes so far mick. Youre sidious, i outlined earlier the flow of it.

People are claiming Im a converted Chewie and also Darth sidious its ridiculous the priest knows the BG is dead and that im tellinjhg the truth but dont bother coming out pretty sure who that is 2...

Trit you too good to be this bad so I guess your bad which is good for your team as you have convinved a few of the good team im bad.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker was convinced he had one of the dark side cornered as he glared into their eyes, he reached for his lightsaber and......

partyjungle is dead.

Big bold writing posted at 22:57. Hard to miss really.

Mods gave you a curry chip yesterday so Im going to use it on Trit to see what happens.

Vote Trit Chip Curry

Meh whatever I wont be convincing many know cool look out for all this bandwagoning this morning and mollys absolute nonsense cheerio

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

In the interests of being brutally stark with the village and because i expect some more role claiming to follow soon

Priest is dead

Seer is dead

80% that second priest is also dead

I know this because ive been paying attention. Im pretty sure several good villagers have also spotted this by now.

Before mick tells you all how this makes me a wolf it doesnt, but there are still potentially two semi priests out there working for the baddies so you all need to consider what im saying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

In the interests of being brutally stark with the village and because i expect some more role claiming to follow soon

Priest is dead

Seer is dead

I know this because ive been paying attention. Im pretty sure several good villagers have also spotted this by now.

Before mick tells you all how this makes me a wolf it doesnt, but there are still potentially two semi priests out there working for the baddies so you all need to consider what im saying

I'm gonna also say that the person I thought was the priest is dead. I had no read on the apprentice so can't say for sure.

But like I said yesterday we have to stop waiting for good guys to come and save us, cos there's a very real chance they're not coming.

Priest is dead

Seer is dead

Still want you to explain how you think Im darth sidious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Told ya I'd lost track. Fixed now...
    Do we even know who everyone is (or is left) now? I've lost track but I think it goes like this. Did I miss anyone?

Tigger (thinks he's obi)
    y0ssar1an22
    MicksJaguar (thinks he's chewie, everybody else thinks he's sidious)
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    tritium (was Leia)
    sullivlo
    dottie_lottie
    Jayop
    gufc21
    Maximus Alexander
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    Pawwed Rig
    mahamageehad
    crosstownk
    raze_them_all_
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Uriel.
    Deleted User (was Luke?)
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Told ya I'd lost track. Fixed now...

Ah here I dont think every does... ust the wolfs and the vilagers who have fallen for their pretty badly put together story

Trit and Molly in backroom trying to get thier stories straight which is funny...

Priest is dead

Seer is dead

This is some pile of horse manure as well, and amyone just accepting it is silly.

If they are dead Trit can tell us why he thinks they were who they said they were as it doesnt matter now.

I mean he wont but thats because he is bad to the bone

• Advertisement

Very strange on this vote. I dont get it, why exactly do that?

why say this last night and come out as Leia this morning? if you are Leia why did yu over turn the vote on Prig...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

how could chewie be dead your slippig up here big style molly

Jesus Christ Mick I'm gonna stop responding to you after this coz you're just going around in circles.
    Chewwie is either dead or converted. Either way it's not looking good for you and all this manic posting is just making it worse.

Maybe we're all wrong and we'll lose the game but we have to go with what we think and I think you're evil. On the other hand, maybe we're right and this is the right move. I'm happy to take the chance. We have to take our chances and try our best.

ok so Trit and GUFC talked PJ into sabering me and he is now dead so wp there

Right, some patterns definitely in the votes tonight and in the build up to the vote. Probably the most noise we've ever had in there.

Oh, and Mick, if I didn't think you were a wolf before I'm sure now
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya luke. Mick would be my starting point most definitely. Even if its just one you want to do
    Tigger wrote: »
    Unless it's a bluff
    I want Mick dead but he's so obvious I'd worry he's earth sideous
    He taunted me saying I could
    Not be more wrong about him being a stormer
    We should just lynch him I think
    My reasoning for this is i think mick could be the admiral. He came out today claiming to be chewbacca hoping to be lynched so sith would get 2 votes. Transparent as anything.

If i get nothing else right in this game that is full of posts i think i have that at least. Luke take mj down :D
    we're assuming Luke is still alive. If he is then unless he thinks he's been spotted then he needs a relatively sure kill. Debatable if its better to wait for some priest info or not.
    chance of him being munched every night increases. luke, use the force. let that be your guiding light to dueling a baddie (whos not sidious)
    Is it not really likely that luke will get himself killed if he attempts duel. Mick claimed he was chewie when he was drunk at 5am
    Luke take your top 5 targets and go through them one by one. Otherwise you could be dead in the morning. Leia obviously came out for a reason.
    There's a lot of bodies now the priests could be gone. We could be taking a hiding here. Leia came out cause luke is in danger, what if he's eaten tomorrow and doesnt get a shot off?
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker was convinced he had one of the dark side cornered as he glared into their eyes, he reached for his lightsaber and......

partyjungle is dead.

Its all there

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Just caught up from this morning.

Could be the newbie in me talking but I'm not liking all this condemnation of "bandwagoning". Surely "Bandwagoning" is just putting a negative spin on "village working together to all vote for the wolves to be lynched", which is exactly what I would have thought we shold be trying to do

Just caught up from this morning.

Could be the newbie in me talking but I'm not liking all this condemnation of "bandwagoning". Surely "Bandwagoning" is just putting a negative spin on "village working together to all vote for the wolves to be lynched", which is exactly what I would have thought we shold be trying to do

Its bad as no info is gained from the lynch from voting patterns, no one really explains why they voted and when people are asked they can fop it off and say well everyone else voted. its bad for the village

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

True, we're playing totally blindly at the moment. Is the only way to remedy that if the Priest was alive and came out?

Anyways Im Chewie have tolf yous all the BG is dead if there is a priest remaining they will know im on the level.

If im lying chewie would come out and just confirm it, when if one priest comes out they will be able to confirm both Chewie isnt dead and BG is.

And all you feckers that are trying to lynch me can die :cool:

True, we're playing totally blindly at the moment. Is the only way to remedy that if the Priest was alive and came out?

Priest should wait untill tomoro maybe they cant be protected so they can make up there own mind as tbh I havent followed this game very closely

Its bad as no info is gained from the lynch from voting patterns, no one really explains why they voted and when people are asked they can fop it off and say well everyone else voted. its bad for the village for the wolves because youre going to lynch mick and hes a big dirty insidious wolf

Fixed that for you.

Ive mapped out pretty cleanly where im coming from. Mick going around in circles is just trying to create confusion and help his brothers and sisters to hide.

• Advertisement

tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Tigger
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    y0ssar1an22
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz

this is the list of players that have accused me of badness since ive told ye im chewie so nice place for hunting.

The more recent ones would be higher up

Trit Gufc

Molly is highest on my list for her nonsense earlier

Fixed that for you.

Ive mapped out pretty cleanly where im coming from. Mick going around in circles is just trying to create confusion and help his brothers and sisters to hide.

you know what your right about the noise, anyways lynching me is a mistake if the priests are around they know so when they come out they can look at my list above and it'll hopefully help the village.

Priest you have no BG to protect you when you come out so factor that into your timing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mick you're having a dodgy looking morning, I'm unconvinced though.

Where's the logical leap that he has to be Sidious though? Not seeing it myself

Depends on whether you believe im leia. If you do then you believe that PJ was luke. Luke died in a duel, which means either with a rebel or sidious. The flow of conversation that PJ joined was towards luke duelling mick. If mick is evil then mick is sidious. But Mick is evil.

Therefore mick is sidious, qed :)

They were calling me to be killed from what I see, PJ lightsabered me and since he died now Im one of the Alphas,

But if you think logically for a moment Im saying im Chewie so if there was another they would just come on on thread and you'd have a wolf simples.

So no claim since yesterday I claimed, ergo Im cheiwe or he is dead, Priest can confirm this when they come out if they say im lying lynch me.

It makes no sense to lynch me tonight.

For there to be no proof of what I say, the 2 priests Chewie and BG need to be all dead already, if that was the case (its not) the village is pretty fecked anyways

Depends on whether you believe im leia. If you do then you believe that PJ was luke. Luke died in a duel, which means either with a rebel or sidious. The flow of conversation that PJ joined was towards luke duelling mick. If mick is evil then mick is sidious. But Mick is evil.

Therefore mick is sidious, qed :)

If you are Leia your having a mare, what was the reasoning from pawned rig thing last night?

If you are Leia your having a mare, what was the reasoning from pawned rig thing last night?

Im having a bigger mare as chewie though so didnt mean any offence if your are liea :D

tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Tigger
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    y0ssar1an22
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz

this is the list of players that have accused me of badness since ive told ye im chewie so nice place for hunting.

The more recent ones would be higher up

Trit Gufc

Molly is highest on my list for her nonsense earlier

well that's incorrect, cos i haven't addressed the subject of mick since you claimed chewie

guys, where's tig?

• Advertisement

guys, where's tig?

I baseball batted him he cant post for an hour

Advertisement