Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tritium wrote: »
    Depends on whether you believe im leia. If you do then you believe that PJ was luke. Luke died in a duel, which means either with a rebel or sidious. The flow of conversation that PJ joined was towards luke duelling mick. If mick is evil then mick is sidious. But Mick is evil.

Therefore mick is sidious, qed :)

But if Mick is good, Mick is chewie no? Why are you eliminating the possibility he's good?

I firmly believe you are Leia, Tig is Obi and Mick is Chewie.

I think you are wrong and have a large logical flaw in your arguement, and I think the posters jumping onto your arguement as watertight might need looking at. It's a pretty big hole, those saying he's definitely bad are suspicious. (Tig do the quote.)

I'll be honest he's very, very fishy and Mick you look a lot like Darth Sidious in the morning but it's not all there. Too many posters happy to jump onto the mobs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Tigger
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    y0ssar1an22
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz

this is the list of players that have accused me of badness since ive told ye im chewie so nice place for hunting.

The more recent ones would be higher up

Trit Gufc

Molly is highest on my list for her nonsense earlier

I mean, showing the size of the group against you doesn't help your case. If anything, that makes a snowball effect more likely....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, showing the size of the group against you doesn't help your case. If anything, that makes a snowball effect more likely....

Well as digi said above people jumping onto trits theory need looking at later if a priest confirms im cheiwe, ye can look at the list and have a few wolfs I dont mind dying if it helps us win.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

But if Mick is good, Mick is chewie no? Why are you eliminating the possibility he's good?

I firmly believe you are Leia, Tig is Obi and Mick is Chewie.

I think you are wrong and have a large logical flaw in your arguement, and I think the posters jumping onto your arguement as watertight might need looking at. It's a pretty big hole, those saying he's definitely bad are suspicious. (Tig do the quote.)

I'll be honest he's very, very fishy and Mick you look a lot like Darth Sidious in the morning but it's not all there. Too many posters happy to jump onto the mobs.

But if Mick is Chewie, and everyone seemed content with the idea Chewie was turned, isn't that another reason to hang him?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

They were calling me to be killed from what I see, PJ lightsabered me and since he died now Im one of the Alphas,

But if you think logically for a moment Im saying im Chewie so if there was another they would just come on on thread and you'd have a wolf simples.

So no claim since yesterday I claimed, ergo Im cheiwe or he is dead, Priest can confirm this when they come out if they say im lying lynch me.

It makes no sense to lynch me tonight.

For there to be no proof of what I say, the 2 priests Chewie and BG need to be all dead already, if that was the case (its not) the village is pretty fecked anyways

There are 3 possibilities here for you Mick:
    You are Chewwie, you are still on team Village and if you're lynched tonight you still have a life left.

You are Chewwie, you were turned to the Dark Side and are now on team Sith, if you're lynched tonight you still have a life left.

You are Sidious (as evidenced by the fact that Luke died when he duelled you last night), you are claiming to be Chewwie in the knowledge that the real Chewwie is already dead and can't counter-claim. You're lynched tonight and then you're dead.

Either way if we lynch you tonight and you're telling the truth here then you won't die anyway. win/win. Can you not see that it's a decent village move?

• Advertisement

But if Mick is Chewie, and everyone seemed content with the idea Chewie was turned, isn't that another reason to hang him?

People think PJ light sabered me if I was a turned chewie Id have died not him so now they think Im Darth Sidous

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There are 3 possibilities here for you Mick:
    You are Chewwie, you are still on team Village and if you're lynched tonight you still have a life left.

You are Chewwie, you were turned to the Dark Side and are now on team Sith, if you're lynched tonight you still have a life left.

You are Sidious (as evidenced by the fact that Luke died when he duelled you last night), you are claiming to be Chewwie in the knowledge that the real Chewwie is already dead and can't counter-claim. You're lynched tonight and then you're dead.

Either way if we lynch you tonight and you're telling the truth here then you won't die anyway. win/win. Can you not see that it's a decent village move?

More nonsense

Chewie - If targeted to be killed by the dark side Chewie will survive the attack and will require another attack to be killed (2nd attack does not need to be consecutive) Chewie and Han can communicate with each other.

* Should Chewie be targeted for kill, the munch announcement will say he was protected by Han Solo as not to reveal their role.

The sk tried to kill me at a time when the bodygaurd couldnt protect me, so Ive only one life left and im not immune from lynches just dark side kills

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Chewwie only has one life left

Lynching me is just beyond being silly when I could be confirmed a 100% villager yet. If any villagers do well you only have yerselfes to blame.

And a little bit me for having no clue what was going on and still posting loads :cool:

That's another huge leap though? SK knows who Chewie is, if SK told the Hutt and Sith and Sith turned him, then the Hutt and SK still know a full member of the team.

Not the smartest thinking imo, I'd have picked someone not so obvious to the other evil teams.

CJ and Molly jumped on Trits idea pretty solidly, CTK kept his doubts, as did Tig.

Typing this is turning Mick off Sith altogether imo.

• Advertisement

That's another huge leap though? SK knows who Chewie is, if SK told the Hutt and Sith and Sith turned him, then the Hutt and SK still know a full member of the team.

Not the smartest thinking imo, I'd have picked someone not so obvious to the other evil teams.

CJ and Molly jumped on Trits idea pretty solidly, CTK kept his doubts, as did Tig.

Typing this is turning Mick off Sith altogether for me

Fixed

I'm in favour of looking in the long grass today TBH. I think Mick will still be a weirdo tomorrow. There's plenty more people I'm suss of

I'm in favour of looking in the long grass today TBH. I think Mick will still be a weirdo tomorrow. There's plenty more people I'm suss of

Awwwwwh Thanks Dottie too hottie.

And thank feck Digi is talking some sense mucho respect dude

I've been playing whacked for three days it's the first logical steps I'm seeing tbh.

I have a theory on Trit being turned, it's loose though.

Darth Sidious - First seer check on Sidious reveals light side and if a second check is made then it will show the dark side - can turn one person to the dark side at any time, Darth Sidious will die if an attempt to turn Luke or Yoda is made (Luke and Yoda will not be turned to the dark side), also if a dark side player is chosen then both Sidious and the chosen dark side player will die.

Mod can we have confirmation that Darth Sidious can't pick a second apprentice should the first die? Like the Shapechanger in the Halloween game.

We must not forget someone has been turned.

Trigger claimed Obi aswell he convinced many of this no counter claim so far so could be turned, would have been a good choice if true as the the other bad team wouldnt want to give him the power

Theory for Trit being Sith Apprentice is super loose and most likely incorrect actually, it's a very obscure series of events.

I'm clearing Trit in my eyes

I've been playing whacked for three days it's the first logical steps I'm seeing tbh.

Darth Sidious - First seer check on Sidious reveals light side and if a second check is made then it will show the dark side - can turn one person to the dark side at any time, Darth Sidious will die if an attempt to turn Luke or Yoda is made (Luke and Yoda will not be turned to the dark side), also if a dark side player is chosen then both Sidious and the chosen dark side player will die.

Mod can we have confirmation that Darth Sidious can't pick a second apprentice should the first die? Like the Shapechanger in the Halloween game.

Ya I agree on trit or tig possible turned feckers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Chewwie only has one life left

Ah poop. Forgot about this. Still don't think it's a bad move though.

My fiirst clearish day too, bar the angry hangoverness

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Ya I agree on trit or tig possible turned feckers

Of course you would Sidious

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Of course you would Sidious

You are getting a little rattled now that 3 day old chip curry I used on you is not sitting well I take it

MOOOOO HA HA

only 299 posts to catch Trigger, when both of us play makes hiding quite a good tactic

only 299 posts to catch Trigger, when both of us play makes hiding quite a good tactic

yes, but where is he?

could he be disappeared, which might mean the evil teams turned on each other?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I don't understand this?

My thinking is that Mick has claimed Chewie role. However, I thought Chewie had been turned to the dark side (there was a disturbance in the force) - the timing was quite suss.
    IF trit's version of events was right, on thread people were calling for Mick to be duelled by Luke. So if PJ was Luke, and challenged Mick to a duel and lost, he would have to be Sidious?
    The other option is Chewie hadn't been turned. But I don't know about that? I thought the consensus was he had.

I definitely haven't had enough coffee to understand this all today yet.

Tigger
    y0ssar1an22
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    tritium
    dottie_lottie
    gufc21
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    crosstownk
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Current list. Worst case scenario on numbers alone it's 5v4v1v9 which is manageable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hey guys, just in the door and caught up.

Just on the Mick thing. I do actually believe he is Chewie. Now if he was turned surely he would have died by the attack from Luke as he was no longer on the side of good?

This makes me think he is still on the side of good and that is why Luke died.

The person I thought may have been Yoda is dead which is a balls if I am right. I think we will be at the stage soon that we need the priest or apprentice depending how they are right now as I am not sure if we have any of them.

After tonights lynch it would be great to get some visibility to who is dead so we can stop this bickering about who is or isn't dead.

IF Mick is playing us and is Sidious then he has done one hell of a show today and it reminds me of a player who is innocent. So if he is the Dark side he deserves an oscar for today.

But, I do kind of think he IS Chewie and I am not sire how an attack on Chewie if he was turned would work?

I did skim a bit of this so apoligise if the answer is already there. If not

@Mods, what happens if Luke attacks a rebel who had been turned to the dark side?

cee_jay wrote: »
    I don't understand this?

My thinking is that Mick has claimed Chewie role. However, I thought Chewie had been turned to the dark side (there was a disturbance in the force) - the timing was quite suss.
    IF trit's version of events was right, on thread people were calling for Mick to be duelled by Luke. So if PJ was Luke, and challenged Mick to a duel and lost, he would have to be Sidious?
    The other option is Chewie hadn't been turned. But I don't know about that? I thought the consensus was he had.

I definitely haven't had enough coffee to understand this all today yet.

What you quoted is why I don't think Chewie was turned. And I think Mick is Chewie. Ergo I think Mick's sound.

I also think you may be Sidious, who did you pick then so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

yes, but where is he?

Did Tigger not say he wasn't going to post unless someone asked him something? shouldn't be too hard to find his last post I guess.

• Advertisement

Tigger
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    tritium
    dottie_lottie
    gufc21
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    crosstownk
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Current list. Worst case scenario on numbers alone it's 5v4v1v9 which is manageable.

Removed Yoss

Advertisement