Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Development] Rathmill Green, Rathcoole

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MACKER8584

emma_cos wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm glad to finally see people talking on a forum about Rathmill Manor so I've created a FB group called "Rathmill Manor" for all future residents. Boards is public where FB is private and we're gonna need it for snag list, changes etc. So feel free to join if you're buying a house in the development.

I bought mine in Rathmill Green, paid the booking in June, signed the contract in July, got it back signed by Cavan in August and had the claim approved and paid in Sept. So all sorted now, can't wait to see when the house will be ready ... probably July..

Hey Emma,

Will you stick up the link to the Facebook group when you get a chance. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 emma_cos

@macker8584 Boards doesn't allow me to insert a link but if you search rathmill manor on facebook you'll easily find the group. It's unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Truth wins

Emma, tried to look for it but cant see the group on facebook .

Truth wins wrote: »
    Emma, tried to look for it but cant see the group on facebook .

Have you tried Rathmill Manor? It should come up first, if not, go to categories on top an choose Group. Hope board allows the following link: try typing in: facebook.com/groups/1984594311812045

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1984594311812045/ Rathmill Manor FB Group link to which you have to answer the asked question to be granted access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 lyonsk3

Hi, can anyone recommend a solicitor who has closed a house in this development(not sure if that's allowed here??) ? Looking to buy one, and would like to deal with a solicitor who will be familiar with the contracts, to ensure it runs smoothly and we get the appliances offer.

lyonsk3 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a solicitor who has closed a house in this development(not sure if that's allowed here??) ? Looking to buy one, and would like to deal with a solicitor who will be familiar with the contracts, to ensure it runs smoothly and we get the appliances offer.

We work with <snip> and got Eur 200 discount because they work with others buying here and they know the houses so less work for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 smits212

2tek wrote: »
    Any one knows anything about this development? Deposited a few weeks back, yet to get a contract.

Do you mind me asking how long it took for you to get your contract in the end? We paid our deposit a few days ago.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 WewJad

smits212 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking how long it took for you to get your contract in the end? We paid our deposit a few days ago.

Thanks

We put in a deposit 2nd week of January and still waiting on the contract. I've read somewhere it can take months. Hopefully not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 smits212

WewJad wrote: »
    We put in a deposit 2nd week of January and still waiting on the contract. I've read somewhere it can take months. Hopefully not though.

Ah ok, we'll be waiting another while so. Thanks for letting me know. Fingers crossed it won't be too long for both of us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 colly130

hi guys and gals... anyone got any info on future houses coming up here ? been told more are being released but no date is available also if anyone has bought one of the 3beds what price range was it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Brianboru39

Hello all , Im thinking of buying here , any tips about the area , traffic etc , good for children ?

Advertisement