Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Done Quick 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ah only got a few mins of Super Monkey Ball, it looked interesting anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Jeebus, these pokéman lads are super serial about the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Hitman Blood Money run was something. The coin use was something else. I enjoy watching stuff like that & MGS as I haven't the patience to play them well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Silent Hill 4 run was amazing, runner was a great laugh and made the game look so easy, would recommend it (probably only if you've played it or have no intention of playing it, lots of spoilers).

Come on Eileen!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Watch the Smash Bros Run later, really recommend it. Mind boggling stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Missed loads yesterday. Landlord arrived over and would shut up. At leadt I'm off work early today.

Katamari Damacy was fantastic, tried to sing along with the soundtrack but it was very low. It'll be stuck in my head all day.
    I have Que Sera Sera on my phones music playlist.
    Didn't put on my Keita Takahashi tee for it.
    Indykatamari.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Is that knitting girl on the couch?

The new Doom being ran next :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The new Doom being ran next :)

Since it's new I thought it wouldn't be too glitchy yet.

Wrong, it's broke as **** :D

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Since it's new I thought it wouldn't be too glitchy yet.

Wrong, it's broke as **** :D

Yup :)

And he keeps reloading the one checkpoint now, driving me mad :D

EDIT: Just past it after 20 attempts haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

The glitches reminded me of the days I played through Doom using the 'noclip' cheat.

Big Jon is back! Pity he isn't running this year.

I missed Doom :l, only half glanced at tonight and decided to catch up instead, it'll be on YouTube soon enough sure. Sounds like a good one :)

I watched most of Pokemon and Intelligent Cube, I saw it on Game Center CX but it took it a bit to remember what you've to do. It was kinda relaxing actually.

I hope to see more Spike Vegeta during the week, hopefully singing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

How he managed to finish Emerald with 4 Pokemon, using no glitches, in under 3 hours is amazing. Was never fond of that gen but it takes admirable dedication to know it inside out like that.

ERG89 wrote: »
    How he managed to finish Emerald with 4 Pokemon, using no glitches, in under 3 hours is amazing. Was never fond of that gen but it takes admirable dedication to know it inside out like that.
    It's madness without glitches! My brain, he hasn't at least one of each type :pac: lol. I've another 30 mins left in it I think. I wasn't too fond of that gen either, imo Ruby was kinda boring, gave up on it.
    Sun had been my favourite since Crystal, missed out on HG/SS tho, it's fierce expensive now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Decided to watch the Borderlands 2 run after work,didnt think id stay awake to see the end. Wide awake now after 2 cups of tea and the video has just finished. Im thinking of firing up Borderlands for a bit,reckon it will only take 5 mins to realise how bad i am at that game in comparison and turn it off,may get more than 5 hours sleep yet before work tonight:)

Seriously though,very enjoyable,some good skill on show especially the literal speed running in tight areas and the long jumps,really enjoyed those.

I finally got a donation read just after Yume Penguin Monogatari, delighted!.
    Sending them some photos of my plush lol.

Missed SOTN, I'm deva, love watching that being run. Just caught half the Castlevania block, IV and loved Rondo playing as Maria.

Can't wait for Sonic R tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Missed SOTN, I'm deva, love watching that being run. Just caught half the Castlevania block, IV and loved Rondo playing as Maria.

Can't wait for Sonic R tomorrow!

You know you can watch the replay in videos right?

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    You know you can watch the replay in videos right?
    Yup I mentioned following the YouTube channel, the Twitch can be awkward sometimes with older videos, it's probably on the first page. Just nice to see it live and it's one less thing on the backlog of runs to watch.
    Edit: I've 17 runs in my watch list atm :l

Might No. 9 to be ran next!

I think Mr E had a BA for that one the other day :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Might No. 9 to be ran next!

I think Mr E had a BA for that one the other day :D
    One of the lads said he refused to watch it, he didn't get anything from the kick starter because they never finished the hand held versions? No replies to emails. I dunno the full story, I'll have to ask him again

Decided to catch up again, Mario Kart was so close, I did shout when they'd a hiccup during thd race lol.
    Magic Sword is a pretty good too, I only played a bit as a kid but never stuck it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Wow,24 minutes to complete FO:New Vegas,didnt even get to finish my first cup of tea....

EoinHef wrote: »
    Wow,24 minutes to complete FO:New Vegas,didnt even get to finish my first cup of tea....
    Lol I forgot about my tea during Castlevania 4 and it went cold (as usual tho). I was afraid I'd miss the start of Rondo so I didn't get anymore.

I didn't realize they ran Cool World, just saw on YouTube, I used to get so annoyed trying to play it!

Just saw there's a Vice City run later on!
    Checked the schedule website... 4:30am :(

I'll have to catch it on the YT channel afterwards :D

They're really fast at putting them up too.
    Ducktales run I was told to watch, so close and definitely worth checking out.
    Anyone see Timecop? David Cage did the music and so it's my favourite Cage game now lol

• Advertisement

There's a donation incentive to let big jon play SMB Lost Levels. I already donated 100 euro but I'm putting more money in for Big Jon.

Advertisement