Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still waiting for stuff from China?

Options

Comments

Who on earth are yun express?
    They're having a laugh with the word express
    Day 18...
    Lightinthebox order whose customer service just told me its going to be another month due to the pandemic and the holidays
    Of course this is not flagged on their website
    There its 4 to 8 working days
    Liars

• Registered Users Posts: 40,281 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

AuntySnow wrote: »
    Who on earth are yun express?
    They're having a laugh with the word express
    Day 18...
    Lightinthebox order whose customer service just told me its going to be another month due to the pandemic and the holidays
    Of course this is not flagged on their website
    There its 4 to 8 working days
    Liars

Unless you are paying through the nose for shipping (somewhere around €20) you are not getting anything from china in 4-8 days. Going by the tracking it arrived in ireland on monday so you should get it soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

My China post item that was security returned several times has finally left China.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Unless you are paying through the nose for shipping (somewhere around €20) you are not getting anything from china in 4-8 days. Going by the tracking it arrived in ireland on monday so you should get it soon enough.

Mine arrived in Ireland before Christmas and I'm still waiting on it.

Lightinthebox told me it was going to be another month and gave me a $9 voucher as comp
    Perhaps I should order a xmas present

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭AVFC.Stephen

Lightinthebox told me it was going to be another month and gave me a $9 voucher as comp
    Perhaps I should order a xmas present

I'm using yin also.. ( buying from light in the box) since wednesday tracking 17 app says it's with the local courier. I have put the code into every postal service I can think of. I'm starting to think it's all BS. Even with the china post service, tracking numbers need to be 13 letters long which yun numbers are not

I'm using yin also.. ( buying from light in the box) since wednesday tracking 17 app says it's with the local courier. I have put the code into every postal service I can think of. I'm starting to think it's all BS. Even with the china post service, tracking numbers need to be 13 letters long which yun numbers are not

Does the tracking code start with LP and then just numbers?

corsav6 wrote: »
    Does the tracking code start with LP and then just numbers?

Starts with YT

Starts with YT

I agree it must be makey uppy
    A tracking that says at airport but doesnt give the country or citu
    Ditto with the customs,no location details at all
    Shur that looks all made up
    They use paypal though

I now have a new update saying the courier HBC will deliver my parcel in 1 to 2 days. As far as mr google can see. We have no company in Ireland with that name. So I rang the company in the uk with the HBC name and they said they have had mountains of calls in the last few weeks about parcels they havent a clue about. At this stage I'm getting a little frustrated so I will post my reply to there automated response offering me 10 dollars coupon

I would appreciate a non automated response. Track 17 says my parcel is with a company called HBC. There is no registered company in ireland by this name. This leads me to believe this is fake and that my money may have been misrepresented as a token instead of a payment towards the service I asked for.. if this is not resolved within the 48hrs it states when I should receive my purchase l, I will be going to my bank to ask for a charge back and bring my business to somewhere else

Edit: maybe I'm in too deep ?

• Advertisement

17track tells me my package has 'left the facility'
    Aftership tell me it cleared customs 6 days ago and that the last mile delivery agent is Fastway..
    Last update 6 days ago

What the actual fook...

So after my rant I have received this post on the track 17 app. Another UK based company but this one you cant ring about parcels lol.

North East, we've received your parcel in our depot. it will be out for delivery within the delivery service timeframe you requested

If it was DHL UPS FEDEX or whatever I would find it believable. I seriously have doubts it will be at my door within the 48 hrs they actually said it would be and not a time I requested

Surprise surprise
    The tracking number for fastway on the latest update on aftership returns unscanned on their tracking
    No phone number for fastway
    Just an email contact form...
    Sent a query off there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

87 days for my package from china,stopped off for a few week break in liege.

Surprise surprise
    The tracking number for fastway on the latest update on aftership returns unscanned on their tracking
    No phone number for fastway
    Just an email contact form...
    Sent a query off there

Guy from fastway just delivered my parcel. Said to him what's the craic with north east and HBC sending messages on the tracking app. He said the tracking app has info but is wrong a lot of the time who has the parcel

Anyways I got the parcel and all looks grand. Hope you have the same experience

No surprise
    Fastway dont have the package

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭cromelex

My parcel that had been marked by POSTNL as arrived in Ireland on Feburary 1st finally moved, marked as received by An Post last night and delivered this morning. No mention of customs on An Post's tracking, so I do not know exactly what happened with it... but I did get my parcel, and without any custom fees in the end.

Original shipment form China on Jan 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Aliexpress
    Ordered 19/01
    Sent 05/02
    Arrived NL 16/02
    Arrived IE 22/02
    Delivered 24/02

Delivered today
    Ordered lightinthebox feb 2nd

2 rain coats
    Xl my aunt sally
    Ive gave them away
    Wouldnt fit a child
    NEVER AGAIN

Oh and you can't submit a 1 or 2 star review on the app... submit buttot greys out if you try that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭kindalen

Item ordered 9th January, Delivered this morning.

• Advertisement

2 items ordered the 28th have now been sorted in Dublin so I'd expect delivery Monday.
    3 items handed over to PostNL in bulk to be confirmed and 2 still in Liege. I think 2 on transport to here from NL.
    All 3 China Post items have no update since departing, and the security returned has left China now.

Not relevant here but I have a new phone from Amazon in Dublin mail center which should be here Monday too, that's the 1 I'm waiting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I’m still waiting to catch the Covid-19.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Ordered from Ali on 14/2, Belgium Wh, extra €4 instead of China.
    Shipped on the 15/2, expected 18-20/2.
    Arrived today, 12 days total.

Still think orders just sit in Irish Wh for days for no good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ActionHank

I'm having issues ordering stuff from AliExpress lately. Most of the goods and sellers have their products warehoused in either Poland, Spain or France but neither of the seems to be shipping to Ireland anymore. Pretty much every other EU country can be selected for delivery. Is there anyone else having those issues and is there a workaround for it? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Chinese new years 12th/2 knocked them out for a week or two, so had set up Wh in EU to get them over it.
    I have bits ordered from both China and EU during the last few weeks, no problem getting one or the other, but had no control over which, lucky dip.

septictank wrote: »
    Ordered from Ali on 14/2, Belgium Wh, extra €4 instead of China.
    Shipped on the 15/2, expected 18-20/2.
    Arrived today, 12 days total.

Still think orders just sit in Irish Wh for days for no good reason.

I ordered from the Spanish warehouse before and when it arrived with Fastway 18 days later I peeled off the Fastway label and found a Wanb Express label with tracking from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Mine is allegedly in IE now, but it has not yet gone through customs.

I ordered on 6th Feb and delivery date is by 3rd March, so maybe...progress has been steady (and chinese new year happened in the middle of it).

I got 2 packages today, both Ali standard and tracked. Only 1 showed up on An Post tracking but both are LTxxxxxxxxxNL format.
    All China Post items are still on transport to destination country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 panda0323

cromelex wrote: »
    My parcel that had been marked by POSTNL as arrived in Ireland on Feburary 1st finally moved, marked as received by An Post last night and delivered this morning. No mention of customs on An Post's tracking, so I do not know exactly what happened with it... but I did get my parcel, and without any custom fees in the end.

Original shipment form China on Jan 5th.

How long was did it take to reach Ireland after it left NL? Waiting for this update with 5 days gone

• Advertisement

panda0323 wrote: »
    How long was did it take to reach Ireland after it left NL? Waiting for this update with 5 days gone

It took a month for my parcels to get delivered since their arrival in Ireland.

Advertisement