Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still waiting for stuff from China?

Options
1737475767779»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭I am me123

I ordered a parcel from Amazon with a delivery date of 8/3/24 at time of dispatch.

Puzzingly enough, on 15/2/24 last, I browsed my orders on Amazon, beside this item it said "Delivered today" ( It wasn't).

I have now requested a refund for the item which has been granted.

My question is :

Could my parcel still arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭deezell

Surely could. Their delivery date has not been exceeded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭I am me123

Thanks very much, here's hoping it arrives 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

while packages are literally flying in from China at the minute, I've also noticed that fastway are delivering some of postnl stuff, which leads me to a missing package. On Thursday 2 items showing out for delivery, cainio and postnl tracking number for both of them.

fastway fella drops off a package but no sign of the second one, check the tracking and Both show delivered at the same time.

I get on to fastway with both the tracking numbers and they say they don't know anything about it, neither shows on their system. I noticed on the package that did deliver it has 1 of the reference numbers that shows as cainio tracking, and then a fastway specific number.

so fastway take in the package, assign a new label and tracking number to it, but according to customer service they cant check it off the reference number, only a fastway tracking number, which the seller doesn't have as they sent via cainio/postnl. Anyone else had a similar problem or any ideas?

Advertisement