Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Road rage Dublin

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

I would have said you must be new on boards, but you aren't, so need you ask? put a thread up asking something along the lines of "was josef fritzel really that bad a daddy?" and you'll get know all/dumb f*cks arguing with each other on everything from childcare costs to anti immigration.

Ha, yeah that sums it up. It's a strange place at times. (well, all the time really).
    The idea is to forget the main topic and start having an online row with others about a slightly (or sometimes completely) unrelated topic. At best an off-shoot from the main point.
    And then gradually people forget what they were talking about in the first place.
    Usually it's something pro/anti Irish water.

But in this case it's the one lane thingy.... Far more important than the fella leaving his vehicle and attempting to smack the driver of the other car etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

"ross o'carroll kelly in road rage incident"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

FFS Op I clicked on the link and ended up watching an hour of instant karma videos on you tube....no work done here tonight ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 95 ✭✭EIRE forever

bubblypop wrote: »
    I sincerely hope that they both get convictions in court.
    The guy in the SUV with the dash cam is clearly a scumbag.

Your a clown.you haven't a clue.

Explain to me how the driver with the dash cam is a "scumbag"?? Do you even know the definition of the word?? You tool

Mode note:user banned for being uncivil.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

2 weeks later... it's escalation time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement