Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht v Munster Build Up Thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭FACECUTTR

Didn't you get a prop who last played for Munster though? The guy who retired a few weeks ago...walked straight into the Connacht team...what's his name again? :confused:

True, we could have loaned you a centre since we were resting one (even though Taute was signed up until the 31/12/2016) but the men who wear the green of Conn...well, they don't perform well in the red of Mun. Such is the step-up in standards, I suppose...like taking a goldfish out of a bowl and putting it in a tank.
    We might sell you a centre in a few months though...we'll give you a good deal; only if you sell us the silage rights of your field/park/stadium when the other provinces are playing knock-out rugby...to help us pay off the IRFU loan, ya know.

Don't recall Andress playing a single game for Munster.
    Oh and the man from Connacht who couldn't perform in the red of Munster it was a lovely touch from your supporters to boo him when he was struggling.
    As for knockout rugby at least Connacht have won something recently as you know as they beat the mighty Munster home and away last season.
    Why don't you leave your trolling for somewhere else and stop the anti-Connacht crap.
    This is the bitchiest thread ever the sooner it's closed the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Treadhead wrote: »
    Seriously sore winner syndrome happening in this thread... It's gone beyond petty and into pathetic at this stage.
    Sore evreything. It should be put out of its misery at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

FACECUTTR wrote: »
    Don't recall Andress playing a single game for Munster.
    Oh and the man from Connacht who couldn't perform in the red of Munster it was a lovely touch from your supporters to boo him when he was struggling.
    As for knockout rugby at least Connacht have won something recently as you know as they beat the mighty Munster home and away last season.
    Why don't you leave your trolling for somewhere else and stop the anti-Connacht crap.
    This is the bitchiest thread ever the sooner it's closed the better.

blah, blah, blah... I only joined this in the last page and I only replied to the one person who it seems is up for a bit of hop-ball. Just because you and others are taking it too seriously, don't lump me in with you lot. And instead of twisting your knickers on my account, either join in with a few jabs or stop following the thread. Reading and replying to it isn't mandatory...so don't call for something to be shut down just because it offends or upsets you. I'm only warming up and if Connachta has the mental capacity to spar, I'll keep jabbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

What the **** is going on in this thread?

Also, I've never been to the sportsground during some ****ty weather but that one was up there. Shocking night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,965 ✭✭✭connachta

I'm only warming up and if Connachta has the mental capacity to spar, I'll keep jabbing...
    keep it up, bro.
    Andress wasn't and has never been a Munster player on the field, and  he has proven that a retired guy full of Christmas dinner can hold the Red scrum very well
    Ok to help you, but by the lending of Thomond Park to play our European Quarter-final, as it will be empty this week-end. We'll give you a not-that-good-price, after all it's still an IRFU stadium until you pay back. And we'll ask for Taute who should always have been in green, starting the new year.

Now, even if my "mental capacity" can go on, I stop following that thread and hope it is going to be closed too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Can't believe I'm weighing in on this farce of a thread but anyway, small point of order... but it was Buckley doing the damage to Archer during the game, to my eye anyway. Not Andress. And it was our second choice front row.

Archer seems to struggle with smaller props, he regularly cancels out the likes of Healy/McGrath but Buckley and other squatter props have had his number for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Jaysus I remember the days around here when an interpro involving Connacht barely got a match thread, never mind an all out thunderdome style sh!tfest
    Believe this is what you call "making it"

phog wrote: »
    I think bar possibly one poster there hasn't been anyone bitter.

I knew if I just waited 24 hours, all I would need was the quoted text.

Keep it up folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

I knew if I just waited 24 hours, all I would need was the quoted text.

Keep it up folks!

Quoting is all well and good, but if you happened to run into Pat or Rassie at some stage after the match that would really get things going...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

wp_rathead wrote: »
    Jaysus I remember the days around here when an interpro involving Connacht barely got a match thread, never mind an all out thunderdome style sh!tfest
    Believe this is what you call "making it"

Ha, I lol'd.

The rest is a headache though. Thread is done.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement