Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your biggest "get me out of here!" moment in a relationship?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 267 ✭✭Train Dragon

Strangulation

AKA "When light S&M goes wrong"

Considering she married the dude in the end, it hardly indicates that it's a 'get out of here' moment.

To everyone else maybe but not yer man

blade1 wrote: »
    Spot on KERSPLAT!;)

Apologies I misunderstood you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭blackcard

I think we should set up 'Boom_Bap's' and Kylith's exes on a date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

:eek: :pac:

Ok peeps, this is the new standard to beat!

Thread winner so far.

Even if it is complete bollox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

This sounds like the script from an Irish comedy/drama film. I mean its poignant and funny at the same time. Brilliant stuff.

It was horrendous at the time tbh. I tried discussing the drinking with his mam (he rented her second home, and I was having to give her the rent cause he spent it on drink), but she called me a lying trollop and spread a load of rumours around our mutual friends that I was a whore after I ended it. Mad stuff.

Most of my other exes are lovely blokes, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You know you've been on boards too long when you've posted in that thread as well as this one!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

banie01 wrote: »
    You know you've been on boards too long when you've posted in that thread as well as this one!:pac::pac:

Indeed. I just had a look through it there again. A lot of the posters on it are gone now. There were some mad feckers in AH back then. It seems tame now by comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Indeed. I just had a look through it there again. A lot of the posters on it are gone now. There were some mad feckers in AH back then. It seems tame now by comparison.

They all left after gay marriage was legalised. Where have they gone though?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,872 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

They all left after gay marriage was legalised. Where have they gone though?

They're commenting on the Journal.
    New years resolution : don't read the comments!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

mad m wrote: »
    Actually just thought about a story a mate of mine told me. Yes it's a mate and not me. He would say anytime he went out with his mates his girlfriend now wife would have sex with him and if he didn't blow a full load like he normally would she would consider he might have cheated on her....

Mrs Madm if you are reading this I'm not telling you who it is so don't ask.:)

I know I am going to regret asking this but I am genuinely curious as to how she knew whether he was "blowing a full load" or not.

Collie D wrote: »
    I know I am going to regret asking this but I am genuinely curious as to how she knew whether he was "blowing a full load" or not.

Men ejaculate less fluid sometimes. I dunno how a woman would feel the difference in her vagina, but if he always came into her mouth, you can tell if there's less or more than usual.

How that indicates cheating is beyond me, could mean he masturbated that day ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Id love if my OH demanded sex every time I came (titter titter) home from the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Men ejaculate less fluid sometimes. I dunno how a woman would feel the difference in her vagina, but if he always came into her mouth, you can tell if there's less or more than usual.

Penny.... That was a lot more info than I needed lol

How that indicates cheating is beyond me, could mean he masturbated that day ffs

/puts down yoghurt

nkav86 wrote: »
    Penny.... That was a lot more info than I needed lol

Well, he asked :pac:

Oh, as a male I am definitely aware of differences in volume. Was just curious as to how she would know assuming it was inside her. But anyway...I'm sure nobody wants to read this :)

Oh, as a male I am definitely aware of differences in volume. Was just curious as to how she would know assuming it was inside her. But anyway...I'm sure nobody wants to read this :)

So... got any of your own crazy ex stories? :o

Well, he asked :pac:

I did indeed..I'll take the bullet on this one...no double entendre intended

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭blackcard

Candie wrote: »
    /puts down yoghurt

I can never have yoghurt again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ahem. Okay. Well, this thread took an unexpected turn. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Condoms my man, condoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Tbh I never asked him, I just shook my head in disbelief. Maybe he whipped it out before the deed was done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

A full load, holy jasus. Did you make him cum in a jar and then measure it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

A full load, holy jasus. Did you make him cum in a jar and then measure it?

Perhaps they weighed it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Yeah, I immediately thought of some sort of condoms + mass balance system.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bellaboring

She broke up with me after months of saying she wanted marriage, kids etc soon (I wasn't ready). Then screamed blue murder when I said fine and then wrote me a "suicide note" when she heard I kissed someone else. This was months after a close friend died by suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

She broke up with me after months of saying she wanted marriage, kids etc soon (I wasn't ready). Then screamed blue murder when I said fine and then wrote me a "suicide note" when she heard I kissed someone else. This was months after a close friend died by suicide.

That was low of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Don't think I've ever worn a johnny or had to pull out when in a LTR. Or got a 'swally' either. :(

• Advertisement

Jesus Penny, I was just looking in your window when you typed that and I've bloody dropped and broken the binoculars...

Advertisement