Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Southampton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Eh Hugo stop acting the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Jesus Hugo what are you doing............

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

WTF is wrong with Lloris, can't he kick it long, some suicidal passing from him:eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Shocking stuff this ,

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D Son

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Excellent goal. Perfect pass from Eriksen, and lovely finish from Son.

Son of a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Need to be careful here,to much messing,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Shocking stuff this ,

What winning?

If we win this we set a record for the most points in a calendar year.

And there is my cameo by son....Harry to score twice and then I'll be pretty rich

joeguevara wrote: »
    My prediction is going to come true in a round about way...guaranteed

Getting close now Joe :)

4_1

• Advertisement

great finish son.

That's more like it.ruthless

There it is...believe in me

Im hoping for a 4 1 win.

Holy **** that's a good prediction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Doesn't matter. Stoke scored first against the pool yesterday and lost 4 1

Wise words my friend

**** sake Jan absolutely no need for that

Ormus wrote: »
    Wise words my friend

Look at my prediction before the match started.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

We want 5 come on Janssen

A much needed win, with everyone around us doing the same. Great comeback, and we really were all over them.

Very good away win...happy out.

• Advertisement

This is going to be a tough one. Southampton will be extra psyched up with poch returning. However with walker and rose on fire and Toby back Im hoping for a 4 1 win. Harry to score a brace!

When I'm good I'm good....is this the third correct score prediction in a row?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

joeguevara wrote:
    This is going to be a tough one. Southampton will be extra psyched up with poch returning. However with walker and rose on fire and Toby back Im hoping for a 4 1 win. Harry to score a brace!

Hats off Joe. U called it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭Charliebull

What winning?

If we win this we set a record for the most points in a calendar year.

And there is my cameo by son....Harry to score twice and then I'll be pretty rich

4-1 against 10 men, 10 men for nearly half an hour, scored 2 in last 5 minutes, for the 10 minutes before that we couldn't string 2 passes together ,

Great result and brings us back into it but don't let the scoreline fool you,

Record points haul mean jack ****e if you don't win something

Don't get me wrong it's a great time to be a spurs fan but we are not the finished article , young winks looks like he has the making of a nice footballer,

Chelsea at home will be a season defining game

That penalty spot was ****e in fairness to Kane.

4-1 against 10 men, 10 men for nearly half an hour, scored 2 in last 5 minutes, for the 10 minutes before that we couldn't string 2 passes together ,

Don't get me wrong it's a great time to be a spurs fan but we are not the finished article , young winks looks like he has the making of a nice footballer,

Why so negative? What you mean we couldn't string two passes together? Typical Spurs supporter..prefer to criticise rather than support our team.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Hard to please !! We totally dominated the game, away from home! We scored 4, Do you nit pick all games?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »
    Hard to please !! We totally dominated the game, away from home! We scored 4, Do you nit pick all games?
    Yes moaning Spurs supporter...win the premiership and they will be giving out that we won't have a chance in the champions league....makes you sad that they give out like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I don't think it's fair to get up on the high horse here over an opinion. We got lucky with de sending off. We had more of de ball n were de better side. It was never a penalty or a sending off. It's a game we could have gone to win, lose or draw. Who knows.

We'l take de luck where we get it and be glad of de points.

Results like this can help de confidence n momentum.

Three more against Watford, hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Southampton didn't really turn up, even with 11 men, but we have to take some credit for making them play so badly. You say we couldn't string 2 passes together before the 2 late goals, but I remember us winning a peno and also Eriksen rattling the bar.

The only other team Southampton lost a league match to at St Mary's in all of 2016 was Chelsea. The last time they let in 4 there was 2008.

Record points haul doesn't mean jack if you don't win something, but that's missing the point, which is that a record points haul gives a greater chance of winning something. The more points we have, the closer we will be at the end of the season.

Why will the Chelsea game be season defining? Personally I think Chelsea will win the league at a canter. Losing to them doesn't define how good or bad a club is.

Advertisement