Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watcha get from "Santa"??

Options
13»

Comments

Slippers, Robe, Star Wars PJs, Perfume, Master Yoda mug, (Yes, I like Star Wars!) Sweets, Hair and Beauty voucher - and €300 in my bank account for the sales!

The nice part about being a Mammy is that eventually your kids grow up and start giving presents to you, instead of the other way round.....:D:D

Oh! And a food steamer from the future son-in-law who spent Christmas day with us, because his family aren't in this Country. Came in handy for freeing up an extra ring on the Cooker!

edit: And the Latest Harry Potter book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Burial. wrote: »
    I heard it and was overly dramatised as seems the norm now with any hint of scandal. All charges were dropped and no further enquiries made or needed. That says it all. You can't get away with these things in 2016. Just look at Adam Johnson. Holding this against Cathal is pretty poor form imo. Should have he been looking into other women while with a GF, no he shouldn't but it's happening at a rampant rate everywhere.

Heres an interview which really cuts to the core of the type of person he is. I suggest you take a listen if you have time.

http://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/Off_The_Ball/Highlights_from_Off_The_Ball/169215/Cathal_McCarron_interview

My mam hasn't bought gifts for me for a few years now after we had a falling out... We're on better terms than before and I always make an effort to get her gifts but she's left all my presents to my dad, which can be a bit more hit and miss :)

Ah well, my boyfriend and his family spoiled me so I don't mind! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

A hape of bluies

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Battlefield 1 for the Xbox ,a bottle of yellow spot
    and a shiny new watch .

Feeling loved this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

GTX 1080
    New pair of Etnies runners.
    Paco somfin aftershave
    Sevilla home jersey
    2 David Beckham shower things
    1 lynx shower thing (thanks mammy)
    beard razor
    weird lighter
    lotto millionaire draw ticket or seomthing
    Donald Trump T shirt from my sister who came over from NY in secret and surprised us all xmas morning by being here.

last one was awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

dreamers75 wrote: »
    GTX 1080
    New pair of Etnies runners.
    Paco somfin aftershave
    Sevilla home jersey
    2 David Beckham shower things
    1 lynx shower thing (thanks mammy)
    beard razor
    weird lighter
    lotto millionaire draw ticket or seomthing
    Donald Trump T shirt from my sister who came over from NY in secret and surprised us all xmas morning by being here.

last one was awesome :)

Who wouldn't love a Donald Trump t-Shirt!

Advertisement