Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watcha get from "Santa"??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Ah lads, not again this Christmas, the dick measuring competition of 'Well what did you get'

Does it really matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

myshirt wrote: »
    Ah lads, not again this Christmas, the dick measuring competition of 'Well what did you get'

Does it really matter?
    Only one dick in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

A Coffee Machine, Roberto Duran T-Shirt and various smelly stuff. Loving the Coffee Machine already.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

dinorebel wrote: »
    Roberto Duran T-shirt

WANT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Comfy slippers, pyjamas and some nice craft beers and glasses. Middle aged 4Life.

• Advertisement

I dropped hints for slippers to EVERYONE, didn't get any :(

(size 11 if anyone has any left over :p )

Not a chance :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I haven't opened it yet, but I pretty sure my brother got me cans. As in... Possibly left overs from when there were a few of us at his place the other night. He didn't really have to go through the bother of wrapping them up though. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Clothes, cologne, a new nutribullet, Cathal McCarron's book (family sending me a hint to ditch the gambling side of me ha!), Paulie's book and a few self help books. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Have a good one everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Does it really matter?

If you don't like the thread jog on there. Good lad.

Does it really matter?

So, dick measuring competitions make you feel uptight and uncomfortable?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

My bestie got me the Paul O'Connell's autobiography

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Dark souls 3, a Santa/Coca Cola tin and a lovely wee note in the bottom from my Mrs. Claus, Christmas 1 - other days this year, less than 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

A Levi's Type 3 Trucker Jacket in Black! Very happy with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You know what I got for Christmas? I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said "Smoke up Johnny!"

So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Was in bad form so didn't bother opening anything today. I'll open them tomorrow when I'll be more thankful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Burial. wrote: »
    Clothes, cologne, a new nutribullet, Cathal McCarron's book (family sending me a hint to ditch the gambling side of me ha!), Paulie's book and a few self help books. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Have a good one everyone.

McCarrons books would be best used as firewood.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    McCarrons books would be best used as firewood.

Personally think it's a very good book about a quarter of the way in. Not everyone's cup of tea for sure but he's a fascinating individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I got a 100e voucher from me mammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Santa brought me one nights sleep. Baby slept for over 6 hours on Christmas Eve night. Best present ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    At the grand old age of 23 I got the usual - pyjamas, fluffy socks, chocolate, lego and perfume. Loving life!

27 and the same, minus the perfume :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Voucher for makeup.
    Shoes I've been eyeing up.
    Dior perfume giftset.
    Elf slippers
    Alex and Ani bangle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Got lots but really enjoying a book called
    The Complete Guide to the Statues and Sculptures of Dublin City
    by Neal Doherty.

Its a gem of a book and great for flicking through it is a great book for someone who is curious and would be great for days out walking using the book as a trail guide around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I got a snickers and a curly wurly that I won't eat from my selection boxes who wants to trade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Spent Christmas day with the inlaws.

Made a big deal on Christmas morning telling all and sundry that I forgot my pyjamas, socks and washbag.

Cue much smiles and laughter from my 8 year old when she gave me....yes, pyjamas, socks and a new washbag.

And Mrs Boobar got me a Sonos Play 1...sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Coal. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

RobertKK wrote: »
    It should be Saint (Santa) Nicholas (Claus) and he is reported to be buried in Ireland...

Santa is dead?:eek::eek::eek:

2016 really was a bad year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Burial. wrote: »
    Personally think it's a very good book about a quarter of the way in. Not everyone's cup of tea for sure but he's a fascinating individual.

It may be a good read but as an individual hes not a particularly good person. The latest furore surrounding the 15 year old turned my stomach and would be enough to turn me away from it

You should listen to Ger Gilroys OTB interview a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Does it really matter?

Well we know who got **** all this year :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

A lumie clock
    Jo Malone perfume
    Wine glasses
    Makeup

And money. To buy books :)

• Advertisement

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    It may be a good read but as an individual hes not a particularly good person. The latest furore surrounding the 15 year old turned my stomach and would be enough to turn me away from it

You should listen to Ger Gilroys OTB interview a few weeks back.

I heard it and was overly dramatised as seems the norm now with any hint of scandal. All charges were dropped and no further enquiries made or needed. That says it all. You can't get away with these things in 2016. Just look at Adam Johnson. Holding this against Cathal is pretty poor form imo. Should have he been looking into other women while with a GF, no he shouldn't but it's happening at a rampant rate everywhere.

Advertisement