Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

It's Dermot. He's ............................................................................................................................................ (Spit it out Robbie) ................................................................................. collapsed.

Groan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Cazale wrote: »
    It's Dermot. He's ............................................................................................................................................ (Spit it out Robbie) ................................................................................. collapsed.

Groan.

I'll be honest. I was hoping he was going to say "dead".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

That compass will come in handy for Ben. He'll be able to find his way out the front door.

That compass will come in handy for Ben. He'll be able to find his way out the front door.

I was thinking - "sh1t, a compass?!! For real? Where's the PS4 I asked for FFS?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If Katy weren't gay I'm almost expecting the two of them to start having sex right there and then amongst the wrapping paper. Absolutely bizarre weird storyline. It was actually decent when he was unknown- since he was revealed this story has gone downhill and taken such a laughable twist that its hard to take any of it serious. KT and Love Hate are actually very good actors but this thing of him needing time is played out now-if he hasn't let her go by now he never will.

I knew that Niamh would never get the chance to reveal the affair-soaps don't work like that so now it will drag on and on until Paddys Day. It was hard to look at some of those Brennan scenes-I mean, NOBODY gets on in that house- Oisin vs Callum, Niamh vs Paul, Nicola versus everyone, Jane versus Oisin,Charlotte versus Oisin,Hayley versus Niamh, it was the most uncomfortable sitting room in the country! Some FAB one liners though "Oh...do people use Tinder on Christmas?" :D

Shame they could have had the last scene as Heather walking back into the soap, I cannot wait to see what they have in store for her....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Raptor wrote: »
    Katy and Ciaran seem to be very friendly. I see them having a bit of a romance after Katy gets out. Something no one will approve of.

eh, even by FC standards, I doubt LoveHate will be around too long after KT is released in a year or two.

The only new thing of note that happened was a load of homeless Americans gawking at Kerrie Anns arse. The rest was just a slight variation on what has gone before. Disappointing episode.

Callum looks so thin since he returned. Even Oisin looks like a bodybuilder compared to him. But he wears a beany hat all day, indoors and out so he is a bit of a tough man of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I think it'll come in handy for Jane, is that a bank account number engraved on it too I wonder?

God knows what the Don will catch off Miss Piggy. Starting to feel sorry for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

If Katy weren't gay I'm almost expecting the two of them to start having sex right there and then amongst the wrapping paper. Absolutely bizarre weird storyline. It was actually decent when he was unknown- since he was revealed this story has gone downhill and taken such a laughable twist that its hard to take any of it serious. KT and Love Hate are actually very good actors but this thing of him needing time is played out now-if he hasn't let her go by now he never will.

I hope I'm wrong but I think they may go down the rape route. He seems to think what he's doing is okay and it looks like he's trying to turn her into his sister. KT is doing what she can to comply with his behaviour. If she pisses him off enough he may decide to try the behaviour that he thinks Emmett used with his sister only he will be much more aggressive.

Ok might be a stupid q but I'm presuming Jane was joking when she said to Ben "Was Santa good for you?". That kid is so mollycoddled I actually think there may be a chance he still believes in Santa...

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Anyone else notice there wasn't any ads? Weird

Ok might be a stupid q but I'm presuming Jane was joking when she said to Ben "Was Santa good for you?". That kid is so mollycoddled I actually think there may be a chance he still believes in Santa...

I say that to adults and I'm an adult myself 😉

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice there wasn't any ads? Weird

RTÉ don't do ads on Christmas Day.

youwould wrote: »
    I hope I'm wrong but I think they may go down the rape route. He seems to think what he's doing is okay and it looks like he's trying to turn her into his sister. KT is doing what she can to comply with his behaviour. If she pisses him off enough he may decide to try the behaviour that he thinks Emmett used with his sister only he will be much more aggressive.

God only knows what way they will go down but they are clearly in no rush to wrap it up.
    I sense it will conclude with Love Hate somehow knocking out Emmet and throwing him in the cell with KT and using a gun to threaten them both or saying he will shoot them all- cue Siege number 48989324545 and a blessed end.

Dermish had to wear the silly Xmas jumper for him sure. And the kid nearly as tall as him.

Did Dermish actually get his way with Jane? He could die happy then at least.

Callum looks so thin since he returned. Even Oisin looks like a bodybuilder compared to him. But he wears a beany hat all day, indoors and out so he is a bit of a tough man of course.

The tough man faces he makes when squaring up to Oisin are hilarious.

Clar! :D:D:D:D

What a ridiculous man!

JoeA3 wrote:
    Did Dermish actually get his way with Jane? He could die happy then at least.

A bit of her cleavage rubbed off his lifeless body when he was collapsed in the Brennans.

• Advertisement

Gripey was looking well. trimmed up the scruffy beard and slapped on a new Tesco shirt and he suddenly is looking like a poor mans Tommy Dillon (still a high standard of man, mind you!)

The tough man faces he makes when squaring up to Oisin are hilarious.

He could clearly knock the absolute crap out of Oisin!

He could clearly knock the absolute crap out of Oisin!

Ben would give him a good go sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,783 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Poor owl Dermish and his hard on for Jane...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Blues_Rock

Carrigstown is a great old place all the same. I mean, where else would there be a Spar open on Christmas Day for all your little shopping requirements, and to congregate with the other locals while doing so?

In all seriousness though, it was a good enough episode though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Bob to the homeless.... "Safe Home" writers please take a bow... You've ended this year on a high!!!!

LoveHate had a very creepy relationship with his sister also by the sounds of it!

But seriously, what the fuc&! Did The Ram invite his daughter and her neckless fella over for dinner to the house of a man who's wife is after leaving said man for said Ram!

Ben would give him a good go sure.

Id say even Ruth could floor him. His charm is his one liners, sadly he has been a bit on and off of late, he really needs to reign in this shy side of him and go back to being the devious and psychotic toerag we all know and love. Imagine he got wind of The Plan, he could blackmail Niamh and Dermot, that would be absolute tv GOLD if done right.

Rose016 wrote: »
    Bob to the homeless.... "Safe Home" writers please take a bow... You've ended this year on a high!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Blues_Rock wrote: »
    Carrigstown is a great old place all the same. I mean, where else would there be a Spar open on Christmas Day for all your little shopping requirements, and to congregate with the other locals while doing so?

In all seriousness though, it was a good enough episode though :P

there is plenty of convenience shops open around to be fair!! Still attracts the zombie shoppers though, no doubt!

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH ANIMOSITY BETWEEN OISIN AND CALLUM. Like pure hatred. They only met. Awful writing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement