Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free christmas gift for existing Sky customers

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭garrettod

Make contact with them via the Talk to Sky Forum here on Boards, once you can evidence that you sent the emails in good time I'd imagine you'd be entitled to something...

The staff on Talk to Sky are usually quite good (when something is within their powers) to be fair.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

I got 16.99 movie voucher so bought finding nemo/dory boxset but was charged the full 23.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

garrettod wrote: »
    Those with a suspicious mind might wonder if Sky set it up this way on purpose, to reduce the amount of vouchers ultimately used while also generating some additional income :confused:;)

I think it was just a way to get the card details on file (for first times users) so to make it much easier for them buy a movie next time.

'Ahh you mean that's how easy it is? I should do this more often... thanks $ky!'

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

god's toy wrote: »
    thanks $ky!'
    Very mature indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭gipi

Nanoc wrote: »
    Anyone find a €1 movie? Bought two star wars movies for...Eh the young lad ;) but have €1.01 left which will annoy me....

Like nanoc, I bought 2 Star Wars movies (numbers 1 and 7). Both were loaded onto sky box, but only one (episode 1) dvd has been delivered. Both are showing as dispatched.

Anyone else have a problem with dvd delivery?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

gipi wrote: »
    Like nanoc, I bought 2 Star Wars movies (numbers 1 and 7). Both were loaded onto sky box, but only one (episode 1) dvd has been delivered. Both are showing as dispatched.

Anyone else have a problem with dvd delivery?
    Thanks.

Actually we are the same. We bought pixels and zootropolis, both are the planner but only pixels DVD landed yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Got the box sets for 3 months. There's nothing on it? Wasn't the sopranos & the wire on it? It's pure rubbish on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Tilikum wrote: »
    Got the box sets for 3 months. There's nothing on it? Wasn't the sopranos & the wire on it? It's pure rubbish on it.

Thought the same, Breaking bad not on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Got my two dvds. They arrived days apart. Be patient, they'll come. You can only imagine the influx in orders they got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

Breaking Bad is Netflix

Enjoying West Wing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Tilikum wrote: »
    SCOOP 64 wrote: »

The box sets change every couple of weeks. The wire is regularly up there. The Jinx, Band of Brothers and Westworld have all been watched here in the last 2 weeks, all highly recommended

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

For the box sets, it appears you can't access kids section? Assume there not included?!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

It's pure rubbish on it.

+1
    Thought the box sets were poor, thankfully not paying for them up to now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Reminder to anyone on free box sets this is ending today. I thought anything downloaded would be deleted but seems not.
    Last December, Sky contacted you by email to say thank you for being a customer.

Original and Variety Bundle customers received a free gift of 3 months free Box Sets, this was automatically activated on your Sky Box. We wanted to let you know that this will be coming to an end from 23rd March 2017.

What about episodes I've downloaded?

Anything you've downloaded to your Planner will remain available to you after 23rd March.
    Please note: Programmes set to 'Scheduled' using the download all function, have not been downloaded and therefore will not be able to view after the 23rd March.

Advertisement