Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Brown soda bread and a cupan tae.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Grandchild No. 1 has just arrived with a large bag of warm hot cross buns, straight from the bakery, so I'm instructed to put a brew of coffee on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Scrambled eggs and a half slice of toast because someone ate the rest of the bread last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee and malted milk biscuits

A good home cooked dinner.. Potato boiled in jacket, carrots, mixed sweetheart and savoy cabbage and whiting all with good Irish butter..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,090 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fruit smoothie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Crunchie with a cuppa.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Graces7 wrote: »
    Must stop reading this thread.. lol... one thing re living alone is that you never get to eat anything you did not cook ) I think that that makes sense!) And no takeaways here.... Not that they are within budget anyways.

Trying to remember when I last had a hot meal I did not cook... That is why I sometimes use the excellent ready meals ;) POOOOOOOOR Graces.. lol

Must try sleep.. rest well.....

I don't live alone Garces7 and the only time I get anything to eat that I didn't cook is a takeaway or dining out the odd time.:(

Earlier today I had waffles beans and a poached egg for brunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

an old speckled hen...........the beer, not an aged chicken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Snax Taytos two bags and apple with water.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I don't live alone Garces7 and the only time I get anything to eat that I didn't cook is a takeaway or dining out the odd time.:(

Earlier today I had waffles beans and a poached egg for brunch.

Awww! So sorry.... Actually I am enjoying cooking more these days; just this dratted illness can make it impossible. Many of us find we are too exhausted to eat by the time we have cooked..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dog walker 1234

Just had a Domino's vegetarian pizza. Haven't had a Domino's in years. Delish.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak burger.

Chicken, skinny fries and Coca Cola.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Boojum. Burrito Bowl. Beef and Chilli.

A big super spicy sitrfry with extra chilli, garlic and lime. Stuffed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just had an extra spicy lamb biryani. Spicy curry sauce. Chicken tikka starter and king prawn butterfly. Some side salad to keep things healthy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Tae and toast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Cuppa-soup bread & cheese. Work canteen was serving pure muck. Lucky I had a plan b.

Crunchie McFlurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Had part of a half peri-peri chicken for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Having a cheat day with Parlenbacher wiessbier, chicken wings & legs (with Franks hot sauce) & 'The Hunt' on Netflix

Fooking yummy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Bottle of bud and dry roasted peanuts.

Chips and a sambo. Deelish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

A pair of pears plus another pear.

Am now in conference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Bowl of Rice Krispies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lasagne and chips

• Advertisement

Coffee so far,, Trying various less costly instants.. Had a very restless night so had toast etc at various hours...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement