Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hazelnut Snickers and Czechian beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

A Granny Smith apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

xanax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

denis160 wrote: »
    Fizzy flying saucers, big huge jar reduced to a fiver in Heatons, happy out !

Eeeeeewwwwwwww NO! Yuck!

I'm having almond fingers and tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Came home from the pub and there was leftover aromatic duck greeting me.

Bleedin delish man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Can't beat the little dab of brown sauce spread on a sambo topped off with some warmed up thinly sliced roast beef and black pepper with a cup of cha after the pub!
    Nom Nom Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Definitely not gelatine - I loved it until a few minutes ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

OP; I can't thank ye enough for this thread! Seeing the title, again, made me think, " Bacon, egg and chips, again! " Delighted at the memory.

But, That reminded me that I hadn't got the minced meat out for tomorrows chilli!

Hells bells!!! Typing That has now made me realise I need to put the beans in to soak too!!!

OP; You f**king genius!!! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Recipe!

Had left overs of one I made last week. A thin tomato sauce, with fresh garlic and chilli, sausage, bacon, and chorizo. A few days in frezzer seems to give to chilli an extra kick.

I don't have one! :(

I fried up half an onion and (I think) 3 cloves of garlic, all finely chopped. I squeezed in some tomato puree, added water and soy cream and chopped thyme and parsley.
    Bit of salt and pepper, chili flakes and some grated Peccorino that needed using up, and then mixed through the Spaghetti.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Quality Street and coffee in the car while we wait for the ferry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mashed sweet potato and gravy.. can now only eat soup etc.... the joys of old age ;) But I love sweet potatoes and gravy...Happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Goats cheese and carmelised onion pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Aldi bacon fries and sprite.

Full time mad bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

An orange. But I have a persimmon ("sharon fruit") here and I have no idea when it's ready to be eaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Today I am going to eat everything.
    Then tomorrow is the start of a healthy binge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Right now, a Christmas pudding sandwich with a freshly brewed coffee. Bliss!

Must have a turkey sandwich for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Right now, a Christmas pudding sandwich with a freshly brewed coffee. Bliss!

Must have a turkey sandwich for lunch.

Christmas pudding sandwich?! Bejaysis.

Dya ever enjoy a good feed of sausage, eggs, beans & chips, Stefan Easy Skull? With some tay and white bread and butter?

Baked mashed butternut squash and gravy....

Things will get interesting as I start the Great Pre-Move freezer clearing!

But this is utterly delicious!

Christmas pudding sandwich?! Bejaysis.

Dya ever enjoy a good feed of sausage, eggs, beans & chips, Srameen? With some tay and white bread and butter?

Sausage eggs beans and chips is a particular favourite of mine. Indeed, that might be the tea sorted now. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

My girlfriend's great aunt bought me loads of dark chocolate. Stuffing my face with that while having a read of a book my OH bought :O

• Advertisement

steddyeddy wrote: »
    My girlfriend's great aunt bought me loads of dark chocolate. Stuffing my face with that while having a read of a book my OH bought :O

I always liked the idea of dark chocolate but just can't stomach the stuff. I'm a philistine when it comes to chocolate; Cadbury milk chocolate only.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Everything!

Cadbury;s Roses... when the price war took the big "tins" to under E5 I stocked up for the year.... Roses, Heroes....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Turkey sandwich with rocket and south west sauce. Tasty as fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

After a month of eating junk I'm back to porridge for breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

eviltwin wrote: »
    After a month of eating junk I'm back to porridge for breakfast

Feck that. New years resolution can start tomorrow!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

My diet starts today. Having porridge with water. It's pure muck. I like it more with milk but that's adding calories. Should have done half milk half water.

Biscuits and coffee right now. Steak for dinner later so I'd better restrict myself to 6 biscuits in case I ruin my appetite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

The Raptor wrote: »
    My diet starts today. Having porridge with water. It's pure muck. I like it more with milk but that's adding calories. Should have done half milk half water.

Your diet won't last pissing time if you're not enjoying your food! You can be healthy and eat nice things.

Do you like porridge with milk?

I had a kind of huevos rancheros yokeybob with tomatoes, peppers, steak and grilled eggs. Was yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The Raptor wrote: »

Like whoopsa said, if you're going to be trying to force yourself to eat food you don't like in order to be healthier, you're on a hiding to nothing amd you'll ditch it in a few weeks.

You're trying to make sustainable changes. Eating food you don't like isn't sustainable.

100ml of whole milk is 64 kcals. You can cut those few kcals easier elsewhere.

Heroes and ginger nut biscuits with coffee for breakfast this morning

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement