Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Your diet won't last pissing time if you're not enjoying your food! You can be healthy and eat nice things.

Do you like porridge with milk?

I had a kind of huevos rancheros yokeybob with tomatoes, peppers, steak and grilled eggs. Was yum.

I probably shouldn't cut everything. So back to milk in porridge tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The Raptor wrote: »

You shouldn't! I've lost 3.5 stone in the last year, and have 3 more to lose, and I sure as hell didn't lose it by cutting out everything! I still have milk in my coffee, I still have a pack of crisps if I want, or a pizza. I just count calories, follow slimming world (moreso because I need a weekly weigh in to be answerable for my weight), and allow myself a cheat meal every Wednesday.

If you deprive yourself of everything, you'll binge eventually!

Breakfast this morning will be bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. Haven't made it yet because I'm not at home and himself has no nice food in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

About to heat a Tesco everyday range cottage pie...Starting to run freezer stock down pre-move... Can never even finish it at one time though,,,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

My diet starts today. Having porridge with water. It's pure muck. I like it more with milk but that's adding calories. Should have done half milk half water.

Would you not try semi skimmed milk instead of water?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Carr's Crinklys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Toblerone cheesecake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

The Raptor wrote:
    My diet starts today. Having porridge with water. It's pure muck. I like it more with milk but that's adding calories. Should have done half milk half water.

Add some diced Apple into it when you start cooking it, a pinch of salt and some cinnamon or spice you like, makes a hell of a difference. I don't like porridge made on milk. The Apple sweetens it so you don't have to add much more than a drizzle of honey. Yum

Currently drinking tea waiting for TURKEY AND HAM Woohoo, it's been ages since Christmas dinner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Made (late) lunch for myself and the boss after a nice lay in.

Burritos with mexican rice, smokey spicey chicken, mized leafs and a nice white wrap with a side salad with a balsamic dressing washed down with a can of aldi's finest "vive" cola.

Tis the finest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I had chicken for dinner, with roasted carrots, parsnip, turnip, sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower and lots of gravy.

So full. Can't move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Roast duck, dauphinoise potatoes, carrots, broccoli and homemade stuffing. We're going to follow that with the Christmas pudding we never got round to eating on Christmas day and drown it in custard. Maybe a bit of cream on top as well. I love cream.

Diet will start tomorrow :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Bottle of heineken and a bowl of cheerios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Just ordered Dominos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

If you need to lose weight I can guarantee you that having milk in your porridge isnt the reason.

Don't kill yourself. Start with baby steps. What are the foods you normally eat that give you no goodness? Maybe you eat ice cream every day, or maybe you take 2 sugars in four cups of tea a day. Start by cutting them. Not nutritious milk that helps you enjoy your nutritious porridge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding , veg and roast potatoes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have on meat balls in homemade tomato sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Cooking an epic dinner. Stuffed chicken, red cabbage, roasted squash and carrots, duck fat roasted spuds with gravy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Pizza..... fcuk it it's still holidays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

La.de.da wrote: »
    Pizza..... fcuk it it's still holidays!

Good choice.

I'll do the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Crisps, 7up Mojito and ice cream.

Dinner of kings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Phad Thai.
    Romantica later.
    I've elastic waist pants in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ben and Jerry's One Sweet World coffee and caramel ice cream and a glass of prosecco.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

A Powersauce Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    A Powersauce Bar.

Climbing the Murderhorn are we? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    A Powersauce Bar.

that's just Applecores and shredded Chinese newspapers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A dirty big doner kebab made with a nan bread ...and a glass of red wine(finishing the last of the wine in the house)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Very handy for fajitas (without the spuds obviously!)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Smarties :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Celebrations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement