Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Lucan

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Well if drugs are made legal (which is a mindf**k minefield) I really hope you're right and they don't find a revenue stream as lucrative as drugs.

I doubt it though. They'll find something and it won't be nice.

It would be the same as now I imagine. People who are into drugs do them anyway. The only change will be they go to a shop instead of ring the local head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

another shooting ,Parlickstown area

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Another shooting, this time Mulhuddart.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1205/836751-shooting/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Another shooting, this time Mulhuddart.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1205/836751-shooting/

Let's hope it's another low life. At this rate hopefully they'll wipe each other out and leave the rest of us in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

You fools ever hear the word 'genocide'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtFIsgIFQo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Meh, lowlifes shooting lowlifes.. so long as no innocent person is caught in the crossfire I can't say I'm too broken up about it.

If anything they seem to be more effective at dealing with such people than our justice system. Clearly no fear in them of getting caught/being punished, but then AGS is under-resourced and a political football the last few years. Not really surprising they can't deal with the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Meh, lowlifes shooting lowlifes.. so long as no innocent person is caught in the crossfire I can't say I'm too broken up about it.

If anything they seem to be more effective at dealing with such people than our justice system. Clearly no fear in them of getting caught/being punished, but then AGS is under-resourced and a political football the last few years. Not really surprising they can't deal with the situation.

All reports reporting last nights victim not involved in criminality.

tomofson wrote: »
    All reports reporting last nights victim not involved in criminality.

Known associates in criminal gangs.
    That will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Known associates in criminal gangs.
    That will do it.

Could be a relative cousin, brother. Associate doesn't necessarily mean a drug dealing business associate ye know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Joe prim wrote: »
    It's pointless violence, he'll just be replaced by the New Guinea Pig in a short while.

It's the father who is in charge though, Papa New Guinea Pig.

• Advertisement
Advertisement