Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster v Glasgow match thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Stupid of Killer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Cathalthesmart

Our first chance to to see du Toit on TV. He is South African so he bmust be a good screamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,335 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Attitude like that is a big reason our provinces dont do anything in europe anymore, accepting defeat. This Glasgow side is down to the bare bones, why should we settle for less?

I don't think we should play for a lbp, but you have to respect your opponents. This is Glasgow, not treviso,

Things like that are why Kilcoyne can't get ahead of Healy.

It was a bad call. Killer did nothing wrong

• Advertisement

Akrasia wrote: »
    I don't think we should play for a lbp, but you have to respect your opponents. This is Glasgow, not treviso,

I do respect Glasgow but a bit of perspective is needed, bar there wingers and back row they are more or less a patched up side, why shouldnt we aim higher than a LBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Kilcoyne cant get ahead of Healy because Healy is a better rugby player. I felt he was a bit unlucky there Kilcoyne

DDC1990 wrote: »
    On that replay looks like Killer was shafted. Didn't take the lifter at all! Man had landed so lifter was joining the maul.

I understand why Nigel gave the yellow, but that seemed a poor call from the TJ.

Great stuff from Kleyn!

See, Glasgow bitching to the ref like always.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I disagree with TG4 there.

Keatley hit wasn't that late. Tough hit on Keats but all part of the game.

Why is Keatley going for goal, is a guaranteed 0 pointer.

Edit : see, would have been a little bit wiser to go for the corner and backed our powerful maul.

• Advertisement

I do respect Glasgow but a bit of perspective is needed, bar there wingers and back row they are more or less a patched up side, why shouldnt we aim higher than a LBP.

Of course we should aim for the win. That's what I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭budhabob

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Kilcoyne cant get ahead of Healy because Healy is a better rugby player. I felt he was a bit unlucky there Kilcoyne
    Really? Up until this year maybe, but think healy ia only getting his place based on rep this year.

What a crunching tackle!!!

Conway best player on the pitch at the minute

Ohhhhh class from Conway!

Head the wrong side though, could injure himself like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Great hit from Conway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

He was unlucky because a fairly mundane penalty offence (rightly) escalated to a yellow

You'd have to ask why POM ignored Owens' instruction to talk to his team...

Conway is having a fine game.

Conway looks to be playing his way into the bench ahead of ROM for next week

He was unlucky because a fairly mundane penalty offence (rightly) escalated to a yellow

He stared intently, you must have missed it. Says more than words ever could.

• Advertisement

Glasgow are a bloody shambles

FFS just because it wasn't on camera doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Why oh why are we going for goal, complete waste.

Edit : Omg we actually scored it.

Glasgow are a bloody shambles

They're shocking - I know they're missing players, but they look like they're doing their best to lose this - giving away stupid penalties.

Why oh why are we going for goal, complete waste.

Edit : Omg we actually scored it.

Keatley seems to be benefiting from having lost his number 10 shirt. It's taken the pressure off and motivated him to win it back

That sums Glasgow up. Break made guy goes to pick up loose ball and his teammate flattens him

Great tackle from Keatley to keep the score 3-13 at half time

No composure. Glasgow are absolutely appalling. Someone said to respect them as it's not Treviso. Treviso at home would be better.

Glasgow scrum half seems painfully slow.

• Advertisement

No composure. Glasgow are absolutely appalling. Someone said to respect them as it's not Treviso. Treviso at home would be better.

We can show respect for the team and still take advantage of their shambolic performance. Glasgow are butchering everything but have the potential to come back.

Our strategy should still be containment and making the most of our own chances. Going all out for a TBP like we might against the Italians could let them back into the game

Advertisement