Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21% think sex without consent is OK in some situations - poll

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

FortySeven wrote: »
    With insidious, sneaky feminist backed propaganda like this ridiculously biased 'study' hitting the mainstream news as fact I'm afraid I fear more for my son than my daughter.

How anyone can be taken in by this dog**** is beyond me. More fearmongering from the femenists to push their rape culture, man hating agenda.

Jesus, so much wrong with this comment. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Shergar6 wrote: »

Go on...

I know I spelt feminists wrong, but?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

Go on...

I know I spelt feminists wrong, but?

That was the least offensive thing. I think you're a lost cause and i'm not wasting a Saturday night/Sunday morning arguing with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kerryguy78

One small piece of his comment is correct, fearing for a son

That was the least offensive thing. I think you're a lost cause and i'm not wasting a Saturday night/Sunday morning arguing with you.

Good, because this document is such a load of ****e that has already been roundly discredited on other forums and threads. Saves me copypasta.

I can't believe people take this stuff as gospel with no due diligence. I'm off to find myself. Enjoy your evening.

• Advertisement

Find himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

With insidious, sneaky feminist backed propaganda like this ridiculously biased 'study' hitting the mainstream news as fact I'm afraid I fear more for my son than my daughter.

How anyone can be taken in by this dog**** is beyond me. More fearmongering from the femenists to push their rape culture, man hating agenda.

Calm yourself down. You will have a stroke.

I don't know who's worse, the far left who cry that every second word said is some -ism, or the far right who explode into paranoid anger at the slightest hint of something that might not be pro themselves. I hate extreme people i really do. Nothing more irritating than the feminists or the MRAs.

PucaMama wrote: »
    Calm yourself down. You will have a stroke.

I don't know who's worse, the far left who cry that every second word said is some -ism, or the far right who explode into paranoid anger at the slightest hint of something that might not be pro themselves. I hate extreme people i really do. Nothing more irritating than the feminists or the MRAs.

There's always those with nothing to say on the subject, sniping away at those that do. They're more irritating.

There's always those with nothing to say on the subject, sniping away at those that do. They're more irritating.

Men in women's toilets is one more step on the road to loseing ourselves in being "liberal". There.

That's in reference to another comment in a different discussion by the way, I now realise no one here will understand that.

PucaMama wrote: »
    Men in women's toilets is one more step on the road to loseing ourselves in being "liberal". There.

That's in reference to another comment in a different discussion by the way, I now realise no one here will understand that.

I totally agree with you there

• Advertisement

kerryguy78 wrote: »
    I totally agree with you there

I'm not surprised if you mean the not understanding bit I wasn't sure what I was saying myself I'm too tired 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I really hope we don't get to a time where a written or verbal contract needs to be given before you engage in any sexual activities.

Well, if the 'Affirmative Consent' bill in the states get written into law, that's precisely what it will happen with regards to the college campuses there.

Advertisement