Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 12x8 Canvas from Boots

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Still waiting on mine. Taking a very long time :(

Don't worry princess, I'm sure that some day your prints will come :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Still waiting on mine. Taking a very long time :(

Did you call the store. I just dropped in and they were there. Didn't get any notification

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Slunk wrote: »
    Did you call the store. I just dropped in and they were there. Didn't get any notification

I still got no notice other than dispatched . I called to the store - not there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,183 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got an email saying it was shipped. Few days later the shop phoned to say it was there. No problems at all

Looks great too

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Picked up my 2 today and they are great just called in to store & gave names and job done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I called into one boots and got it. She didn't know why no one rang. Quite good. Not 32 euro worth but 2.50 is great. Its gonna be a new year gift to in-laws

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Picked mine up today. I got the dispatch email two weeks ago, called Boots a few times in between and they informed me there was a delay on delivery. If you've not received yours yet, sit tight I'm sure it'll come in before Chrimbo. I left my number with a member of staff in Boots and they called me to say it had come in.

Thanks, OP. It was a great bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭gillamandango

Well my outstanding one due on 7th December still has not turned up. Apparently if you are still waiting for one, some of them have been delivered to the wrong Boots stores. I was told that if it was, it is still not guaranteed to be sent to the original store and I would get a refund. Pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Pete Moss wrote: »

Thanks, OP. It was a great bargain!

Yes, bargain of the year for me. Thanx OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Trip number 3 to boots in the square , tallaght and still no sign of my order :(

But then....

"Can I see the confirmation email sir?". .…......."sir you had them delivered to the pharmacy on level 3"

So what an eejit I am !! Collected them and they are amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

That'd be just what I'd do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Anyone still waiting for delivery to home???

Edit:I've been offered a replacement so happy enough with that will get it after Christmas so not the worst thing in the world to happen.😂

Advertisement