Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 12x8 Canvas from Boots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭s_gr

Code not working now....has anyone used in last few mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Fleecing this for cheap Christmas presents!

On behalf of those of us who either can't order now or will get orders cancelled - thanks :rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

123654789 wrote: »
    On behalf of those of us who either can't order now or will get orders cancelled - thanks :rolleyes:

Jasus, it's Black Friday and he gets up at 12.30pm and whinges because deals are expired!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Jasus, it's Black Friday and he gets up at 12.30pm and whinges because deals are expired!

Not to mention the fact that the code is actually still working... I literally just ordered a canvas for €2.50 this minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

just worked for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

It doesn't work for the UK site :(

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

Heads up, I dont think these are framed (mine is coming up as UNFRAMED) and I dont see an option to put a frame on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

s_gr wrote: »
    Code not working now....has anyone used in last few mins?

Yeah, I used it at 12.30 today

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Lilmiss82

Wow thanks for the heads up... Just ordered two :) Great savings!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

Used this to add a 600 border and worked fine then http://www190.lunapic.com/editor/

Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

When you first get to the builder page, you can click on shuffle which will change the photo area to a smaller size, and then this can be resize so the photos fills the front of the canvas with white/blank sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Thanks OP, Just ordered one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

How do you choose delivery to a boots store?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

Can you get this deal while ordering in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Code now invalid. :(
    At least I got one!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I missed the boat:(

You would wonder with this types of deals which get out hand what are the consequences for the organisers, p45 time / glass ceiling?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Bootsphoto.ie are giving away a free size 12 x 8 canvas with the code PCFGC15. Saving €32.99

You just have to pay €6.95 for delivery or €2.50 handling fee to collect it from store.

I'd love to know how @deadimmortal found the deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

When I completed my order it said something like " Parents book club offer" under the price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is this dead then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ERLUAD

Anyone actually collected their canvas?, ordered last friday but havent heard anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

ERLUAD wrote: »
    Anyone actually collected their canvas?, ordered last friday but havent heard anything since

I haven't heard anything but when i ordered it said collection would be from Wednesday the 7th of december

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭KayeQ

Mine is for delivery, and got an email yesterday that it is dispatched. So still waiting for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

From ordering they were estimating earliest collection date of 06 Dec. Shipped yesterday, still with that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

If you click into your confirmation email, you should see an option for "Order Status". This shows when you ordered and gives an estimated time for delivery or collection

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ERLUAD

Sorry just saw that now, typical presumed it was for today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I'm still waiting for mine. Orders are still in Progress. Anyone else the same?

I received a shipped notification, takes 7days to reach the store

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭mckildare

Mine should be ready to collect tomorrow. Got an email last week saying it was shipped. Fingers crossed it's there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Just got my shipping notification too

Advertisement